Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to sr @ 2014-01-14 18:56 from PEm% - click to readooohh de phone is very good indeed

• 2014-01-20 12:43
  • fsT5

well phone slows a lot if there's more apps installed but works good. AS for the 4.1, frget it samsung samsung abandoned the planned upgrade due to battery issue. no more jellybean for this shit phone and no butter project experience. worst sound quality phone, am switching to xperia E15 walkman music phone.

• 2014-01-20 11:55
  • XuAC

After flashing cwm 6.0 My device switched off and can't turn on what's solution

• 2014-01-14 18:56
  • PEm%

hi everyone
good news 4 those who want to upgrade ace + to 4.1.2
here is the link to download and install on yr phone
dont try via kies but follow the instructions on the link below

• 2014-01-12 22:04
  • 0TFK

I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500) since 1 and half years.
Samsung announced that this phone will get Android jellybean (4.1.1) update soon approx. 6 months before.
I received only ONE firmware (DDMF2) via Samsung Kies. Results addition 2 new apps Google Music and Google books that's all.
I wrote to customer care twice for update . No info about update from Customer care.

• 2014-01-11 13:52
  • ut7R

I buy this phone in IRAN, but in the languages options there is not persian or farsi, and i can not change language to persian or farsi, please help me!!!

• 2014-01-10 00:41
  • 6wWr

pls tel me ,can i upgrade my ace plus (GT-S7500).coz I tried through Kies but it showing uptodate but my phone still in 2.3.6.
Any other option?
thnx in advance

• 2014-01-08 06:01
  • m1PE

> In reply to immi @ 2014-01-07 19:21 from X}Yc - click to readPlease tell me procedure to update it.

• 2014-01-08 03:01
  • rKJX

i have updated my phone to jellybin 4.2.2 and its working ver smoothly and software like bbm which was not supporting its supporting now
awesome experiance

• 2014-01-07 19:22
  • X}Yc

awesome experiance

• 2014-01-07 19:21
  • X}Yc

I've used it now and the quality was the best

• 2014-01-07 02:09
  • tuec

fail to go in recovery mode. Just display blank screen...

• 2014-01-06 03:34
  • PAXY

Guys if you want to officially upgrade your ace plus to jelly bean you will have to download Samsung kies on your laptop whether its a mac or windows download it and then connect your phone using its data cable and then it shall tell you whether there's an update

• 2014-01-05 15:18
  • ScSP
  • sudhakar. thuraiyur
  • Rating0

My galaxy aceplus gt.s 7500 phone tamil not supported. This phone purchase in malaysia. How to download tamil support softwere. Please help me.

• 2014-01-02 03:21
  • U@ZI

please help me..... my phone cant be charged if i turn it off, it cant be turned on if its being charged.... i need 3hrs charging to make it full (last month needed >2hrs..

• 2013-12-31 14:09
  • KxF0

no update still and its been a waste buying tis phone !!! RAM very less and phone gets restarted !!!

• 2013-12-29 10:37
  • vGWT

thanks

• 2013-12-28 11:35
  • N7DX

> In reply to Dania @ 2013-12-21 13:47 from spLy - click to readDania, is there an absolute safe procedure to install the 4.2.2 rom in this phone? ( I have the S7500L )
I've red several procedures in google and all of them differs each other and obviously in the postings, people angry saying that they just have ruin or hanged permanently their phones upon following them.

God bless you

• 2013-12-24 02:05
  • LI3H
Total of 2575 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.