Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

11%

5.7
5.6
5.4

Is this a good start phone for parent that can't use iphone

• 2014-12-22 11:58
  • n5Vn

hi i read my users of this phone say internal memory is too low so that they can able to download very few apps into your phone.But i have a solution for that.
step 1.root your phone.(u can use vroot for that)
step 2.download root checker from play store (this app only check whether your phone root properly or not)
step 3.download minitools in your computer (how to use minitools u can search on youtube)
step 4 create ext partition on your sd card
step 5.now download link2sd from play store(how to use link2sd u can search on youtube)
thats over u fix your problem if anyone have any queries then mail me on dheeraj1125@gmail.com
sorry for my english
thanks

• 2014-12-19 18:35
  • utSR

This is actually the worst cell phone i have ever had in my life. It freezes all the time prompting me to have to take the battery out and restart it. It gets so clogged up with extra crap running in the back ground that i cant even open the gallery to look at pictures. this phone makes me want to throw it off a cliff pretty much once every day. Samsung should be ashamed to have their name on such a malfunctioning piece of crap. I cant wait until my contract runs out and i get a new phone.

• 2014-12-19 08:13
  • sgjQ

i have a problem my phone only rotate .does not turn on am told that everything has to be erace an go back to factory setting every pitcures /phone numbers .

• 2014-12-17 04:24
  • Y2tB

its one problem with this phone ,internal memory very small you only able to save 4 app s then you have to delete them b4 download any ather even you send to sd card still using intenal memory space.

• 2014-12-13 14:49
  • nxnF

• 2014-12-13 14:47
  • nxnF

very bore model. less internal memmory space. bad experience about this model.

• 2014-12-13 07:39
  • U$jX

I have been use this phone since 2 years...
best but it going on slow n down in performance..
n it hang more

• tU3W

settings download 150 via atm card

• 2014-12-10 07:57
  • QIZw

Ive Been using this over two years...it was good at starting After Installed some Application it Started Hanging...even sometimes call s not going...now im facing lots of plm...Wenever we open d Browser mobile getng Slower n Slower...and automatically it turnd off Condition...For restarting it may sometimes ...
Overall my Review is It is better at starting Stage After Sometime Its very bad

• 2014-12-09 18:03
  • wdMU

I have been using this mobile since one year. It is bad experience for me. This phone is getting hanged and sometimes unable to make outgoing calls or unable to access incoming calls. As the internal memory is less, we need to keep delete the applications. Also, battery backup is not good. I don't recommend this mobile.

• 2014-12-09 11:31
  • X{Zv

i update my phone in setiings and after update complete i put out my memorry card and update stoped and now my phone dont turn on help!

• 2014-12-08 15:40
  • ScS5

battre

• 2014-12-07 16:17
  • NtNj

my mobile not working. Only Samsaung appear on screen. I try to connect it to computer, not connectable.

I used to go on Wechat. Due to small memory, I delete some applications regularly.

I guess the problem may due to deleting important application. So the phone not running.

• 2014-12-07 06:43
  • v}7a

> In reply to why @ 2014-12-03 05:34 from Lxsy - click to readbecause u don't know how to use the phone

• 2014-12-05 21:11
  • jmKP

My wife has this phone (her first) and isn't sure how to access WIFI.she tried it once and it went online and used all her credit, any advice appreciated

• 2014-12-05 08:16
  • S2ue

To resolve the small memory problem, use App2SD, which will move your apps on your SD card, liberating your phone's memory. This worked very well on mine. To download it, use Aptoide instead of Google Play. (The last step is not necessary, but I recommend you to use open source instead of Gapps !)

• 2014-12-04 17:44
  • Y7Ds

this phone is sucks

• 2014-12-03 05:34
  • Lxsy

how can I use my external memory which is 8gb because the phone keeps on alerting me that there is no enough space yet the memory is free.

• 2014-12-02 06:00
  • 3JNk

Hi, how do i move my apps to my sd card? i have rooted my phone, & also i've looked for many solutions but it doesn't help me! what do i do
please help!!!

• 2014-11-28 18:46
  • Kx8V
Total of 14718 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.