Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

13%

5.8
5.6
5.4

Its function is quite slow and gives a lot of pain to operate ....

• 2014-07-22 15:55
  • utqg
  • F

> In reply to loidskie @ 2014-07-21 14:49 from UD{8 - click to readsoftware problem...go to any mobile repair shop and tell them ti intall a new software.. will charge you around 200 rs.

• 2014-07-22 13:21
  • t4Ze

any idea what is wrong with my galaxy ace s5830 phone I can open it but only the Samsung screen saver will come out...everything is gone if I,m to touch it,s not working anymore....I need your help please...

• 2014-07-21 14:49
  • UD{8

it is a nice phone but........its android version is very poor version

• 2014-07-19 18:06
  • ijhW

its as awesome phone...i m so happy with this phone...

• 2014-07-18 09:39
  • vIbT

is the led light on the front of the phone supposesd to work.???????

• 2014-07-17 22:48
  • HKxx

This is by far the worst piece of technology samsung has ever come up with. With all it ability why would they give it such a small RAM and Internal memory capacity. KEEP OF THIS PHONE!!!! unless u need a texting device that is. Urs trully a very sad user

• 2014-07-16 12:13
  • NvT1

when i open chainfire 3D when is error (could not acces superuser) please help me how to upon it

• 2014-07-16 07:21
  • uZaT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-25 20:54 from bJie - click to readThanks was about to buy one

• 2014-07-14 16:22
  • 3sEj

It does not have a magnetic field sensor like my other two Samsung phones and every other phone I had. This should be standard. Now I cant use the EMF detector app I was using for my job. This really sucks. For lack of a simple sensor I give it a three out of five stars. Way to slack off and be lazy Samsung. This is the first time I have been so unhappy with a phone that I wrote a negative review.

• 2014-07-13 19:21
  • Iudm

This phone is alright, I just don't like the performance and it tends to get glitches such as Wi-Fi turning off or random lag in the OS itself, I barely had any apps running in background and the phone would lag, I would only recommend this phone to someone that sends text messages or for calling, not actual downloading of apps or Facebook since it lags.

• 2014-07-12 03:38
  • j$1L

> In reply to megh @ 2014-07-09 19:18 from TS8k - click to readyes it can , but unofficially

• 2014-07-11 07:51
  • SvX7

> In reply to Slash 25 @ 2014-06-15 08:48 from GTh6 - click to readyou should have your phone rooted and install the app called link2sd whit which you will be able to have more than 2gb internal memory

• 2014-07-11 07:37
  • SvX7

can this os can be updated to jelly beans

• 2014-07-09 19:18
  • TS8k

its a good phone generally i loved the camera, being using this phone almost 2 years.

• 2014-07-09 18:57
  • ICZ{

I got SMS received, but cannot open & read it at all..
this samsung phone sucks!!!.

• 2014-07-09 06:07
  • IVxD

Was wonderimg if anyone could help me out plz, how do you view pic. Messages?'..

• 2014-07-09 03:48
  • 4GDH

Great wee phone for the money. I bought it second hand and it has been very useful. Battery is around average, but would be better if a bit longer. Camera is a bit more than basic and easy to use, although it wont zoom in on a subject. Its a tough unit and the gorilla glass is a godsend. Decent info capacity. Samsung software awkward to download? Handy, palm-sized phone but don't expect top-end spec' for a little money.

• 2014-07-07 21:45
  • m77U

This samsung mobile sucks..
my experience, while on wifi, the screen blank, I must restart again.. then when download app, the system hang.. the wifi cannot permanently on.. after while the screen blank.. need restart...
shit phone brand..

good bye forever samsung..

• 2014-07-07 03:15
  • IVxD

i want to know how to show my sim sd card contact into my phone model ( galxy 5830 ac

• 2014-07-05 22:33
  • 6QwP
Total of 14602 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.