Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.6
5.4

how can you INSTALL apps on your SD card!!??
pls tell me????

• 2014-10-19 12:25
  • NXNp

Photos keep disappearing why I have taken loads of photos but they disappear after a few weeks. Very disappointed as I had lots of special photos.

• 2014-10-18 11:40
  • pJuy

> In reply to sonu @ 2014-10-14 16:06 from uuE9 - click to readI've had this phone for two years, it is a good phone if all you are going to use it for is texting and calling. When you turn the internet on, it kills the battery much faster, but if you use it to text and call it will last you all day or up to three days. I have dropped it many times, never cracked the screen, I've dropped it in snow banks and it has never given me a problem, it is truly indestructible but the internal memory is garbage. You can put certain apps on the memory card however some apps will not be able to do that and there is not much internal space at all. The camera is good, takes pictures slowly, but good quality, problem is though, you cannot zoom to take a picture, but you can zoom in after you take the picture. It freezes many times when you turn the internet on and I've had to constant,y take the battery out and turn it on and off.
All in all I believe it is a great phone and does its job for calling and texting :) very indestructible. Very good sound quality too!

• 2014-10-16 04:07
  • YeGd

I am using this last few months, it will be quiet better
in 3G Network,simply best ,battery backup is good,

• 2014-10-15 10:03
  • uuZT

> In reply to .storm @ 2014-10-12 15:30 from 32Z2 - click to readMy Samsung Ace GT-5830i cannot go beyond the display of phone name when switched on, it freezes. Can you please help with a possible solution?

• 2014-10-14 17:25
  • NXUG

I am deciding to purchase this phone,problem is that i don't know whether it is good or not.if any one concern kindly tell me or advice me what to do?

• 2014-10-14 16:06
  • uuE9

When I download Apps in Playstore...The Apps will insert in Internal Storage and can't Move to Sd Card??

• 2014-10-14 15:48
  • wc6d

hello everyone . can i ask something maybe anyone have experience my problem with my samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 .my son throw my phone this morning now i cannot hear ng ringtone and even i answer a call i cannott hear.any suggestion what will i do. thanks

• 2014-10-14 07:54
  • wHrS

This my first samsung phone.very bad phone.ram,not good...internalemmory not good...lag every time.not play hd videos and hd games...ppi is notgood...very bad display....Battery backup is very nice and 5mp camera is exelent...take good quality pics in night....only this two things good...i use this phone. 1and half year...After use this phone i hate samsung mobile phones...Now iam use Lg gpro lite dual ...Exelent phone....

• 2014-10-13 19:47
  • rAf0

such a bad phn... no enuf mem.. internl mmry..ram etc. uffff

• 2014-10-12 17:02
  • utD{

How do I get my photo's from the phone to my computer samsung GT-S5830i? /

• 2014-10-12 15:30
  • 32Z2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-06 20:41 from tA$7 - click to readIf i try to download a games in my galaxy ace S5830 always memory full.but i have a sd card 4 gb.Why can't save in my sd card?

• 2014-10-09 08:17
  • thbN

> In reply to Sam @ 2014-10-07 06:33 from yZ5t - click to readUse USB cable connect select DCIM ,camera and there is your pictures.

• 2014-10-07 15:47
  • ptSU

how do i download photos from my samsung galaxy ace gt s5830ito my computer?

i look forward to your response.

• 2014-10-07 06:33
  • yZ5t

> In reply to peter111 @ 2014-10-06 12:27 from rAmB - click to readI have the same problem with you, I flashed my Ace with CM 7.2 and now it have a little more free space to use though it's not as convenient as you would have with some 4/8GB internal memory :)

• 2014-10-06 20:41
  • tA$7

phone drives you nuts when internal memory 158 mb is almost used up. anytime it reaches around 20mb the phone literally stops does not send or receive messages anymore and gives you the message delete this delete that. you cannot delete the apps stuff that comes with the phone and you don't want - terrible!

• 2014-10-06 12:27
  • rAmB

its actually a great phone. u could update it to jelly bean if u want. the network and cam quality is pretty good. ive been using it for 4 years and it still works fine.the battery is amazing! its better than s5 actually. pics take a big place in the memory so i advice u to move ur pics to ur computer. it works very fast with me. wanna new games and apps? update to jelly bean 4.1 by searching it in google and following the next steps. its pretty cheap and works very good. buy it now and update it to jelly bean!

• 2014-10-04 21:23
  • 9x0x

I have this phone with android 4.2.1 jelly bean and installed all my apps on my 8gig memory card

• 2014-10-03 20:51
  • f0Xu

the phone is horrible it has small internal memory bad choice

• 2014-09-25 12:22
  • rrr{

its laughable that people are buying this phone now also....and posting there comments...
come on guys this phone waz launched in feb 2011 its been 4 nd half years from now the technology has taken a huge leap by than..u cant buy this phone in this age i m vry sure that the company hav stopped manuf also..
apart from all the drawbacks the phone is very handy robust and has a great pic quality

• 2014-09-23 20:40
  • tUX0
Total of 14667 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.