Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
5.6
5.4

its a good phone generally i loved the camera, being using this phone almost 2 years.

• 2014-07-09 18:57
  • ICZ{

I got SMS received, but cannot open & read it at all..
this samsung phone sucks!!!.

• 2014-07-09 06:07
  • IVxD

Was wonderimg if anyone could help me out plz, how do you view pic. Messages?'..

• 2014-07-09 03:48
  • 4GDH

Great wee phone for the money. I bought it second hand and it has been very useful. Battery is around average, but would be better if a bit longer. Camera is a bit more than basic and easy to use, although it wont zoom in on a subject. Its a tough unit and the gorilla glass is a godsend. Decent info capacity. Samsung software awkward to download? Handy, palm-sized phone but don't expect top-end spec' for a little money.

• 2014-07-07 21:45
  • m77U

This samsung mobile sucks..
my experience, while on wifi, the screen blank, I must restart again.. then when download app, the system hang.. the wifi cannot permanently on.. after while the screen blank.. need restart...
shit phone brand..

good bye forever samsung..

• 2014-07-07 03:15
  • IVxD

i want to know how to show my sim sd card contact into my phone model ( galxy 5830 ac

• 2014-07-05 22:33
  • 6QwP

very Low internal mamory.

• 2014-07-04 21:39
  • KIU%

way to download videos in wi fi .........

• 2014-07-04 03:58
  • 9xRa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-30 03:49 from 7j}9 - click to readpress the following buttons
first switchoff the phone and thene
volume-,middle butten and switch on-off butten at 1 time

• 2014-07-03 14:42
  • bC1h

yes, this is a piece of crap phone good only as a music player and calculator

• 2014-07-02 02:08
  • the5

> In reply to chic chic @ 2014-06-27 10:11 from P%u@ - click to readhow to root d phone....can someone explain me briefly

• 2014-06-30 03:49
  • 7j}9

I have this phone. It has very low internal memory so I rooted my phone and it worked. Now im not bothered with the internal memory issue.

• 2014-06-27 10:11
  • P%u@

I just registered to this site to let every potential buyer what a terrible, cheap piece of sh*t this phone is. Don't take my word for it just google "Galaxy Ace low Internal Memory" to see that this piece of crap is always giving it's unfortunate owners a hard time with buggy badly designed OS that fill your internal memory and WILL give you some problems as:

* NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE CALLS WHEN YOU NEED THEM
*NOT BEING ABLE TO INSTALL APPS
* NOT BEING ABLE TO RECIEVE MESSAGES
*NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE
*NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH ANIMATED GIFS OR VIDEO

All due to the same problem thousands of users have and Samsung does nothing, you'd be better off with a brick. I understand it's supposed to be low range, but not even being able to make calls due to the stupid badly programming is completely unacceptable.

Avoid it like the plague. The only reason I have it is because they gave me this crap from work.

• 2014-06-26 20:47
  • Pq71

plz don's buy this phon ....it have a very low memory

• 2014-06-25 20:54
  • bJie

nice yaar samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830

• 2014-06-20 09:20
  • Hkqj

> In reply to ROHIT KUMAR @ 2014-06-15 14:09 from bCXy - click to readThis phone is obsolete now,i doubt whether it is even available. Don't buy this phone as it has a very low memory,poor battery & runs on gingerbread which is history now,the only bright side is the camera which is pretty decent compared to other 5MP shooters.
You can get much better mid range phones with the latest android os,ace3 might be better option.

• 2014-06-19 13:42
  • GThe

The phone is very low hardware, the software is too old, don`t buy it!

• 2014-06-17 13:00
  • 0TWN

Hello Friends,I want to purchase this phone and at this time i dont no more about this phone plz tell me how it is work and its features...

• 2014-06-15 14:09
  • bCXy

With less than a year,,android system collapsed already...i need to repair for almost the same price when i bought it..no internal memory to use and it cannot download apps..

• 2014-06-15 12:15
  • LbaD

I've been using this phone since 2 years now & it has been loyal to me although this is my secondary phone now,the only disadvantage is it's memory which is too low to install games & apps,camera is good infact one of the best 5MP shooters out there.

• 2014-06-15 08:48
  • GTh6
Total of 14608 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.