Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

11%

5.7
5.6
5.4

> In reply to Abaleng @ 2014-11-05 10:22 from Gfws - click to readIs any other prblm in this fon....??

• 2014-11-05 14:55
  • t}R3

stupid phone does not have much internal memory

• 2014-11-05 10:22
  • Gfws

> In reply to Vger Lee @ 2014-10-28 19:48 from Hma6 - click to readSamsung is a worst phone ever it's max life 1yrs then till now strucking problem

• 2014-11-01 15:53
  • Hkt}

> In reply to Vger Lee @ 2014-10-28 19:48 from Hma6 - click to readPress Home button and Power button simultaneously.

• 2014-11-01 11:20
  • IWQ5

How to "Screen Capture" function,

some say :

1) press "Vol(downward)" + "Power" for 1-2 sec ; or
2) press "Vol(downward)" + "Home" for 1-2 sec ;

then picture will captured to "Screen Capture Folder.

I try all, but not works.

Please be kind to help me to solve this case.

Thanks & Regards,

Mr Lee, Vger (29-10-2014)

• 2014-10-28 19:48
  • Hma6

I really like the downloading speed.

• 2014-10-28 12:48
  • NuPF

Never use any Samsung product. Their life is maximum one year and as the warranty lapses, they stop performing.

• 2014-10-28 03:12
  • vG{j

> In reply to .storm @ 2014-10-12 15:30 from 32Z2 - click to readConnect the micro us cable to the usb port on ur computer.

• 2014-10-26 16:05
  • T3fF

Very good phohe , mine in 2nd year n absolutely fine performance.

• 2014-10-25 12:35
  • PEWr

> In reply to frank @ 2014-09-25 12:22 from rrr{ - click to readandroid increase in five minutes because many promblem some are not install like mx player

• 2014-10-24 00:01
  • ygDx

great phone even though it has very little internal space.i've had mine going in 3 years and no problem with it. would recommend anytime.

• 2014-10-23 02:28
  • 8yT5

how can you INSTALL apps on your SD card!!??
pls tell me????

• 2014-10-19 12:25
  • NXNp

Photos keep disappearing why I have taken loads of photos but they disappear after a few weeks. Very disappointed as I had lots of special photos.

• 2014-10-18 11:40
  • pJuy

> In reply to sonu @ 2014-10-14 16:06 from uuE9 - click to readI've had this phone for two years, it is a good phone if all you are going to use it for is texting and calling. When you turn the internet on, it kills the battery much faster, but if you use it to text and call it will last you all day or up to three days. I have dropped it many times, never cracked the screen, I've dropped it in snow banks and it has never given me a problem, it is truly indestructible but the internal memory is garbage. You can put certain apps on the memory card however some apps will not be able to do that and there is not much internal space at all. The camera is good, takes pictures slowly, but good quality, problem is though, you cannot zoom to take a picture, but you can zoom in after you take the picture. It freezes many times when you turn the internet on and I've had to constant,y take the battery out and turn it on and off.
All in all I believe it is a great phone and does its job for calling and texting :) very indestructible. Very good sound quality too!

• 2014-10-16 04:07
  • YeGd

I am using this last few months, it will be quiet better
in 3G Network,simply best ,battery backup is good,

• 2014-10-15 10:03
  • uuZT

> In reply to .storm @ 2014-10-12 15:30 from 32Z2 - click to readMy Samsung Ace GT-5830i cannot go beyond the display of phone name when switched on, it freezes. Can you please help with a possible solution?

• 2014-10-14 17:25
  • NXUG

I am deciding to purchase this phone,problem is that i don't know whether it is good or not.if any one concern kindly tell me or advice me what to do?

• 2014-10-14 16:06
  • uuE9

When I download Apps in Playstore...The Apps will insert in Internal Storage and can't Move to Sd Card??

• 2014-10-14 15:48
  • wc6d

hello everyone . can i ask something maybe anyone have experience my problem with my samsung galaxy ace GT-S5830 .my son throw my phone this morning now i cannot hear ng ringtone and even i answer a call i cannott hear.any suggestion what will i do. thanks

• 2014-10-14 07:54
  • wHrS

This my first samsung phone.very bad phone.ram,not good...internalemmory not good...lag every time.not play hd videos and hd games...ppi is notgood...very bad display....Battery backup is very nice and 5mp camera is exelent...take good quality pics in night....only this two things good...i use this phone. 1and half year...After use this phone i hate samsung mobile phones...Now iam use Lg gpro lite dual ...Exelent phone....

• 2014-10-13 19:47
  • rAf0
Total of 14717 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.