Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.6
5.4

> In reply to Peter Sanchez @ 2014-06-26 20:47 from Pq71 - click to readmy fone has not stoll up to 10mb

• 2015-01-22 14:48
  • t1$B

> In reply to brahmin @ 2014-08-02 07:20 from rr26 - click to readHere is no facebook

• 2015-01-22 14:35
  • t1$B

had mine for over 2 years now and hasn't missed a beat.

• 2015-01-19 05:35
  • PGVA

does anyone from Samsung read these?
if you do could you reply so we know we are not banging our gums for no reason.
then could someone post that Samsung have taken this lack of memory, due to sd card inaccessibility problem seriously, and have a fix for it
AND A LINK TO THAT FIX.
thanks Samsung,
we know you won't let us down.

• 2015-01-17 20:29
  • nueF

I've had mine for 2 years now and its perfect for me, my mum also has one and it works perfect for her as well. alright there isn't much storage on it. my brother upgraded to a different brand of phone and regrets it.

• 2015-01-16 18:36
  • mXQ}

really its a rubbish phone

• 2015-01-14 08:19
  • XNfC

the worst phone in the world.... no need to buy.....this never...ever... has no space u cant downld the apps..... rubbish phone..

• 2015-01-13 08:22
  • rA2$

How to unlock PUK code for my sim card if i forget it?

• 2015-01-13 04:33
  • KxsD

> In reply to bonm @ 2015-01-05 08:41 from meAP - click to readGo to the setting, application, click the unknown source.

• 2015-01-11 05:30
  • ibht

im nt satisfied wih dis phone.. vrry less internal memory we cannot download any apps...n also hanging d mbil. slowup.. shitty phone worst..Namkewas im.using dis phone.. no use..wrst experience.. dnt buyyy...

• 2015-01-07 09:18
  • rKMJ

i have this problem with my handy , i cannot download apps . i have space on my phone and even a memory card of 2g but i cannot download . could someone help me fix this please

• 2015-01-05 08:41
  • meAP

If you want to experience hate and other wide range of negative feelings this phone is for you :)

• 2015-01-02 13:44
  • pTAE

I advise everyone to NEVER EVER buy this thing. This phone is a total peace of ****... The Samsung keybord stops working in a few months and only works if you slam the phone really hard. It only has like 180Mb of space and it does not accept any memory cards. Sometimes your apps reset and you'll never know why. THIS IS THE WORST PHONE I'VE EVER HAD

• 2015-01-02 11:10
  • 0xW6

This gone is crap, in-able to download apps unless you wipe out nearly everything from the damn thing first
Wouldn't recommend to anyone

• 2014-12-30 17:32
  • nGb$

> In reply to fe @ 2014-12-22 11:58 from n5Vn - click to readNo, iOS is the simpler Operating System than Android. That is why un-advanced people buy iPhones.

• 2014-12-30 03:07
  • RQHG

This is the poorest phone ever, this is because of internal memory, too small, u cant download apps, n the few u have, you will have to keep deleting them, u cannot even update them.

• 2014-12-25 08:27
  • 2SC5

• 2014-12-23 09:24
  • futk

Is this a good start phone for parent that can't use iphone

• 2014-12-22 11:58
  • n5Vn

hi i read my users of this phone say internal memory is too low so that they can able to download very few apps into your phone.But i have a solution for that.
step 1.root your phone.(u can use vroot for that)
step 2.download root checker from play store (this app only check whether your phone root properly or not)
step 3.download minitools in your computer (how to use minitools u can search on youtube)
step 4 create ext partition on your sd card
step 5.now download link2sd from play store(how to use link2sd u can search on youtube)
thats over u fix your problem if anyone have any queries then mail me on dheeraj1125@gmail.com
sorry for my english
thanks

• 2014-12-19 18:35
  • utSR
Total of 14775 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.