Just amazing..I luv my galaxy ace..every one who thinks to bye android phone must bye ace..less internal storage is only drawback of this phone..otherwise superb..
Ji friends, for all those who plan to buy this phone and for those ho have it, here is the list of my hands on experience over this phone after a usage of more than a month:
1. I previously was using the Nokia C601 and was fed up with symbian issues. Hence, decided to buy an android this time with the same budget.
2. The phone costs around 13k in India. Abour budget androids, I would like to mention that there is nothing better than going for a high end costly Android. The reason is simple. It is because that either you buy a highly configured device that will give you the exact experience of Android with no lags, camera and decent battery or you keep on cursing these mid budget droids. This phone is worth every penny as you wont get a better option in this budget. The reasons are as follows:
- Xperia is greatly configured but looks girly. A guy cant even think about buying it. Overheating issues are also not new to this device.
- HTC has lower clocekd processors (both Explorer and Wildfire S), HTC Sense is cool and the devices are decent too. But go for Explorer if you want. Wildfire S is old school now.
- LG Optimus is crap in looks and UI. Otherwise the config are good. I wont buy that ugly device ever.
- Ace looks superb and lags every once in a while, but its camera is awesome, the sound with volume+ becomes great and the battery if charged properly will deliver one single day with 24x7 data active.
Friends, all the things about Android market having millions of Apps and all but the fact is that they make them similar to wha Nokia possesses. Most of us want a wifi fixer and bluetooth fixer, we dont need them in Nokia, right? So, its out and out your choice. Go for android that is good in disguise or play safe with a LUMIA.
y can't I connect to internet and android market through gprs, is there any settings? Please help!!!
It can not record 720p hd video as nokia c6
.01, record videos of ,"720p and has 8 mega pixel camera
Mahmoud Al-hamshary, 26 Dec 2011can i update my ace to android 4 ICS.....???
OFFICIALno...there wont be ICS update on ACE.U have 2 install CM9.
Have u updated with Gingerbread 2.3.5 or 2.3.6??
how do I download music laptop to hp as when i insert the usb connector no inidcation that the samsung galaxy is found?
how do i download music from laptop to phone as nothing shown up when i fix in the usb connect to phone and laptop
Hi, I'm currently using a Nokia E63, which has been my mobile phone for several years now. I'm interested in replacing it with the Galaxy Ace. My SMS are saved in the E63's microSD card. If I put my card in the Galaxy Ace, would my old SMS be readable considering the two phones have different OS? Thanks.
This smart phone is a complete pakage of entertainment with andriod os.easy to carry and luks great in your hands.not that much xpensive and i bet users of apple now converting to andriod because they are gettin all that apple stuff on andriod on much lower prices.Over all that phon roks.
can i update my ace to android 4 ICS.....???
Samsung Galaxy Ace has 3.5G signal and Wi-fi connection. It has very fast internet connection. Most all application are compatible to this phone. It has Google Gingerbread Android OS. It is a pocketable phone and you can do anything because it has a microsoft-like software and pDF.
I hv a problem that i hv activate a 3g plan on my airtel sim..... i hv its setting also... its showing 3g sign on the top. Bt speed is still like of 2g i.e 9kb/s. WhT to do.... ? Felling unhappi.....:(
hello there , i recieved a samsung galaxy ace for christmas today and i have no network covarage and its not letting me use the interet at all , i havebeen trying to fix it for hours now and i hae no luck what so ever , I was wondering if you could getback to me asap please because i need this sorted as son as .
please help me my ace cant read musical applications from internet;what shall i do; is there any thing i have to activate in the settings.