Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.6
5.4

> In reply to zeeshan @ 2011-06-11 09:41 from sSKK - click to readGalaxy Ace is so nice but battery life with full usage just 8 hours only

• 2011-06-11 10:57
  • MHx0

> In reply to sand3 @ 2011-06-11 00:50 from tVrk - click to readThere is no Ace (plus) only Ace is available.

• 2011-06-11 10:31
  • ut7J

my ace is not connecting with my pc....nyone tell me what to do..i have got my cd, i activate teathering but even after all of that it does not connect with my pc (via usb)
pls help and thnx in advance.. :)

• 2011-06-11 10:02
  • s8a6

help me galaxy ace vs htc wildfire S

• 2011-06-11 09:41
  • sSKK

I am on my 2nd Galaxy Ace after having the 1st one replaced after 3 days! this one is now dng the same. Not sending text messages - you have to remove the battery & Sim card to reset, sending messages to the wrong people! now this is a major worry! Looking at some of the forums..this phone has major software issues..a number of people are experiencing this issue! I believe Samsung should recall this model..it's a nightmare. I was told my samsung to do a factory reset - did that..no change! Was then told if I uploaded any software programs to fix it..it would void the warranty! I am taking this ph back to vodafone and changing to another model! My sister has the model b4 this one & has had no issues!

• 2011-06-11 08:14
  • Rxtp

whether message storage capacity of galaxy ace is limited or unlimited???if limited then how much?

thnx in advance

• 2011-06-11 07:12
  • sSKK

> In reply to shashanknandwana @ 2011-06-10 22:38 from vIdd - click to readI'm interested to know what do you mean by AMOLED screen? Btw, when the Ace (plus) to be launched?

• 2011-06-11 00:50
  • tVrk

> In reply to khurram @ 2011-06-10 21:40 from uWxT - click to readSince you just brought it for few days, why don't you back to the shop and change a better one?

• 2011-06-11 00:46
  • tVrk

it is clear we can use higher MAh bat from other samsung handset but my question is is it safe?this anyone here tried to use higher MAh bat and experience any problem with the ace?please share your experience as bat is the main disadvantage of this fone aside from RAM.

• 2011-06-10 23:55
  • A5w1

> In reply to Vimal @ 2011-06-08 11:11 from vIvR - click to readif budget is strictly 15k or less then go for ace, if you can max it out to 16K. go for I9003. Other fone at this range is LG Optimusp500(12k). Sony Ericson Xperia mini(12k).

• 2011-06-10 23:29
  • A5w1

> In reply to sujan @ 2011-06-09 20:24 from utMy - click to readif you have extra cash to shell out, buy the I9003. If you dont then go for ace. There are a lot difference on hardware in favor of I9003. Ace adv is only the LED flash.

• 2011-06-10 23:14
  • A5w1

come on Samsung.....its time to launch an another Ace (plus).......with added features like a front camera and AMOLED screen.......then this phone will be break all records in terms of sale

• 2011-06-10 22:38
  • vIdd

@sonia: c6 has a helding problem even it cant work wid 4gb ,very heavy weighted and dump iused both of them so i will suggest u to buy ace 99%

• 2011-06-10 21:48
  • uWxT

I bought it couple of days before but suddenly it goes in dead like condition i took out its batery put it again it turns on and now its working properly but why it did that im afraid please tell me Reason and solution if anyone have idea

• 2011-06-10 21:40
  • uWxT

how can i upgrade my galaxy ace from 2.2 to 2.3???

please help,,,

thanks,,,

• 2011-06-10 18:41
  • v0qu

how can i upgrade my galaxy ace from 2.2 to 2.3???

please help,,,

thanks,,,,

• 2011-06-10 18:40
  • v0qu

> In reply to raju @ 2011-06-09 10:50 from ut65 - click to readpls go for samsung galaxy ace.....

• 2011-06-10 18:26
  • KAjk

> In reply to djvita @ 2011-06-10 17:30 from Lr41 - click to readthanks for the response djvita. I do hope so that ace would still be available here in philippines by october. You see some phone units get easily faced-out after some time here. i just HOPE same goes to ace with that of the 5800's case. fingers-crossed

• 2011-06-10 17:54
  • t7XH

i got a problem with my SGA. at first i was able to connect to my home wifi. but i accidentally click the name of my wifi and click the FORGET.. and now i cannot connect or even scan my wifi. anyone know how to reconnect it?

• 2011-06-10 17:30
  • t7AP

to answer some questions:
first of all, i dont own this phone but one of my good friends at work bought it as a
personal achievement (good for her!) so i can interact with it enough to make a good judgement
considering i have a more expensive phone (n8):

@ aquarians-display is good, ive also seen the optimus one´s display and the prob with lg is
if you guys think that samsung phones look cheap, lg looks like a china phone! the clarity is less
on the optimus one, the ace´s screen is brighter by default so it looks "better"

@anonymous- phones are always available, used or not. the nokia 5800 is still sold new
in many retailers in my country, check availability, go to a mall and check them out for yourself

@Manjunath- it depends on what you want, personally im a salesman (real estate) and customer service
rep from TELCEL the biggest operator in mexico, and i know that
i need to know what you want, what your needs are, so that you can make the best desicion
the best phone for the best price,
i can say in my opinion that at this moment this is one of them, heck i cant decide for you
buddy, go to a store and see it hands on

@abbanjes- update it through kies, or you can delete useless apps or a homescreen, speeds up
also, for battery life reduce the brightness, turn off 3g/bluetooth, use wifi only when you need it
also use a battery saving app on the android market

• 2011-06-10 17:30
  • Lr41
Total of 14782 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.