i just found how to forward sms : touch and hold sms > and will appear options what to do
acenk, 17 Mar 2011how to forward sms???. i can not find in sms setting, any body plz help me, thanksDeep press the message and you will get the option to forward. Even I got to knw this after 3-4 days..
how to forward sms???. i can not find in sms setting, any body plz help me, thanks
Anonymous*, 16 Mar 2011hi guys! i need assistance to help me choose or advice between Samsung Galaxy Ace & Sonny ... moreI think Galaxy Ace it more better bro...
Ace with froyo but X8 still Eclair...
and then... Galaxy Ace have hotspot tethering and usb tethering
PRITZIE, 16 Mar 2011I REALLY love samsung galaxy ace.. i been using the phone for more than a week now.. i enjoy t... moreGo to Setting > Account and Network > Network > Un tick "Enable data usage" Then GPRS will unactive.
Yatinkumar, 16 Mar 2011I read in the forum that it does not support Flash.. Tht means youtube also wont work.. Am i r... moremy phone can play videos from youtube without downloading any media player..
Mkumar, 16 Mar 2011how can i make the samsung ace offline. like symbian os has profile etc.
press power key for few seconds and you'll see the options..
Donnie, 16 Mar 2011well the same thing happen to me. i search for a reset code online and dialed it. the phone re... moremy phone works now, i brought it to samsung service ctr, it's just reset by the staff & said it probably happened after i downloaded an application even it's from market. so do you have any idea which application (from android) is secured to be downloaded & which one is not?
seriously does it support flash 10.1?
cause i really want to use the phone for like seeing facebook video and other site video (eg megavideo, video weed)
Can anyone please tell me how to check the status of battery.In Galaxy 3 the status o battery is shown in Percentage,but it is not showing in my Galaxy ACE.Is everybodys Galaxy ACE is not showing battery status.please tell me.. THANKS.
I find Its is really good , touch is good, wifi is working good, camera is good, flash is available,music is good.UI is interactive. Not feeling much proble till date
why is it that every time i received an sms, it is always coming more that 3x for the same sms and from the same sender?sometimes i received it up to 10x for the same sms.is there any problem on my settings?ever since i bought this phone i never change the setting.
jayceglen, 14 Mar 2011help pls with my galaxy ace..why is it that i cannot download the following applications in th... morewhat error message u are getting while downloading.if u have tried earlier also then u uninstall it properly then install again. try may help u out
Hello Everyone, I need help from you guys...
I am planning to buy a new mobile..I have been a user of Nokia E63 from the past one and half year, and I am from India...
Now I am stuck with four choices and I am confused which mobile to buy...
The four choices that I have as of now are:
1. Nokia C7
2. Motorola DEFY
3. Samsung Galaxy ACE
4. Samsung Wave II
I am also letting you know my usage on mobile:
1. Main thing is Signal reception
2. I take lot of pics as I hang out with my friends a lot...I use camera a lot (both for pics and videos)
3. I love to listen to music, and if my mobile plays good music...I would love it...
4. I watch videos, like video songs and movies on mobile... (You won’t believe but I also watched movies on my Nokia E63:-D)
5. I am not an extensive gamer but I do play games...
6. I Browse net on my mobile a lot...so I want a mobile to play videos embedded in a webpage, and websites like YouTube etc...My old Nokia E63 could not play videos from sites like GSMArena etc 
7. I used to check all my mails, and even reply to them through my Nokia E63...so I want the same from my new mobile also.
8. . I chat a lot :-)
9. I need applications like to save and hide my personal data….for example, I used to have HideMe in my Nokia E63 which used to help me protect my pics, videos and documents and also hide them…so it would be better if I had applications like this on my new mobiles also.
PRITZIE, 16 Mar 2011I REALLY love samsung galaxy ace.. i been using the phone for more than a week now.. i enjoy t... moreSettings --> Wireless and networks --> Mobile Network --> uncheck "Use packet data"