cyber_police, 11 Mar 2011Samsung Galaxy S 2 is much better phone. Its king of smart phones. Its about to launch. Price ... moreAre you crazy? The Samsung Galaxy S2 is priced in the US around $850! That will make it around 45,000 to 55,000 INR.
Yatinkumar, 10 Mar 2011I need to buy a cell.. Budget around 15K.. .. Will prefer touch screen only.. Now the main two... moreSamsung Galaxy S 2 is much better phone. Its king of smart phones. Its about to launch. Price around Rs 20K.
Wizard666, 11 Mar 2011I had this phone for about 3 weeks, then I sold it and bought Samsung Galaxy i9003 a few days ... more
hi there.since you've trided the ace, might ask this: why is it that i cannot download angry birds, opera mini, flashlight and other applications in the Android market.it would always show error 18- unknown error. i was able to download other games but not the angry bird and talking tom and opera mini.what's wrong?and how can i save apps in my SD card?
Yatinkumar, 10 Mar 2011I need to buy a cell.. Budget around 15K.. .. Will prefer touch screen only.. Now the main two... moreSamsung Galaxy Ace is much better than HTC Wildfire. Just look at their specs and reviews. I just did.
this is a cool handset i bought it about a week ago. and there are no problem since the i got this phone. only the battery life, because i need to charge it twice a day. there are no problem with this phone specially if you know the limitations of it. there will be no "LAGGY" thing if you know how to not over use it. :) no offense guys, just sharing my experience. :)
I had this phone for about 3 weeks, then I sold it and bought Samsung Galaxy i9003 a few days ago. Here are the reasons why -
1. Battery Life - Very very very very poor.. i had to recharge twice a day!! (With Galaxy i9003 and same usage, I charge once in 2 days!)
2. RAM - In the beginning, when the Ace has no apps.. it is nice and smooth. Once you start loading apps, the phone becomes laggy... and my phone started to HANG often! (Galaxy i9003 has 512mb RAM... never lags)
3. Games - LAGGY!! Any game that requires a little more GPU than Angry Birds, will lag!! The Adreno 200 GPU is not enough to deal with good games. (Galaxy i9003 never lags in any game I have played so far)
4. WiFi - Random errors occur during the WiFi connection, and the phone must be restarted. My friends also have had the same experience with their Ace.
5. Video Recording - You can buy a 500 Rs. pen camera that takes better video!! Quality is very poor. (Galaxy i9003 has 720p HD Video recording)
6. 800Mhz.. but ARM processor!! - This is a very old processor that was used 2-3 years ago. That's why it takes long to open some apps. (Galaxy i9003 has a newer 1Ghz Cortex A8 processor)
7. LCD Display Quality - Not so great on Ace. Low resolution, and very pixelated when you look carefully (Galaxy i9003 has a higher resolution 4" screen which is even better than HTC Desire HD screen)
8. Network connection - People who use Ace find that sometimes they are not able to receive calls even though they have a full network signal. Strange.
9. Front facing camera - Not present in Ace :( Can't do video calls. (Galaxy i9003 has a front facing cam)
Seems we people can't get the right thing:
1. Galaxy Ace has a good camera with flash , but poor video and poor battery life. Run the popular Froyo.
2. Wave 2 has good camera with flash , 720p video and reasonable battery . But runs unknown BADA .
3.Galaxy I9003 has good camera , 720p video and good battery . Runs the popular Froyo. But no camera flash.
Why can't these guys make the ideal phone at the proper price ? Why do they miss simple things like a LED flash or good battery ?
I've had this phone for a week and all I can say is that its battery barely lasts for a day. Considering that I'm just a moderate user (call+text+using its wifi for an hour or so)
Does it have a front facing camera for video call?
I could not find it in specification.
I guess its not there. If present it would have completed my wishlist
shoud I buy this phone or not ?
cause I already paid for the deposit .
and the users of this phone , do you guys facing any problem when using this phone ?
is this phone always hang ?
Please tell me how to set vibrate. when ever using it or on touching of any icon it should vibrate i search that setting but i m not able to look it out, so user of Ace please tel me the friendly usage with this cell m new to this cell n even this is my 1st touch screen cell, touch is very excellent. I hope somebody will help me soon but please reply soon ...............