Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1

Where do I begin with this phone?
I guess I would like to begin with that I was sorely disappointed with this unit and it wasn't even worth half of what I payed.
I had it for maybe five months before the 4g stopped working and it would always have connection errors.
No, I never dropped it and had a case for it.
I took it to the metro store twice and after the second hard reset failed, I caved and bought the LG Motion.
Now, it's possible I might have gotten a defect, but I've read a lot of reviews of the same happenings so I think this product in general might've just been a dud.
Either way, it's been discontinued and rightfully so.
It's a waste of money.

• 2014-12-03 03:20
  • qpXk

> In reply to Anon @ 2012-10-05 00:38 from qUb8 - click to readI love my phone
works really well on wifi

• 2014-08-05 22:09
  • Yiwd

> In reply to Dee @ 2013-11-15 18:53 from 7I4x - click to readI had similar issues with multiple phones,look into if your phones is being compromized or even tapped by someone. You explained multi signs of this in your comment all the things ur phones been doing are signs of it. Hopeits just a simple bug n u fix your problems n good luck, I know how annoying it is.

• 2014-07-22 13:06
  • q@LB

I am waiting on my second replacement phone. I bought got the phone the second week of June 2013. I also need a battery. Has anyone else had a problem with the battery? Does anyone know where I can get another battery that won't cost a lot? Does the battery have a warranty?

• 2014-04-22 00:45
  • IEUj

> In reply to jeana @ 2014-01-04 20:45 from r$wN - click to readI am now waiting on my second replacement phone. Now I Can't get the phone to charge. The phone won't be a year old until the second week of June. I can't use it if it won't charge. Anyone have a suggestion on how to get it to charge. My replacement phone won't be here until Thursday.

• 2014-04-22 00:29
  • IEUj

how can i turn the phone on without the power button

• 2014-03-26 07:27
  • kSNA

> In reply to jeana @ 2014-01-04 20:45 from r$wN - click to readi have the same issue with this phone

• 2014-02-04 05:20
  • 414x

This is probably the strongest, most reliable phone on the market. Ive dropped it numerous times onto concrete and it has only scratches, no cracks or issues of any kind. If only they could build an S product or iphone that could hold up this well..

• 2014-01-17 06:50
  • Ibxe

my phone charging port keeps going whacko i have to bend the cord for to charge and i replaced it twice for this excact same reason any one else have this problem

• 2014-01-04 20:45
  • r$wN

This phone is by far the worst phone I've ever had the displeasure of owning. As soon as the year long warranty on the phone expired, my phone went haywire. The charge won't hold. It dies after an hour. It freezes constantly & then restarts right in the middle of something. The charger port acquired a short in it. It'll just randomly close out whatever I'm doing and return to the home screen. All in all, this phone is not a good phone to purchase.

• 2013-11-15 18:53
  • 7I4x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-30 06:42 from IEUn - click to readHow do u set a ringtone for the text messages plz help i hate the stupid bubble sound it makes and or any other one they provide they suck....and my problems wit the phone is battery life...freezes....4g goes in and out but thats just metro.....my speaker just yesterday sounded crazy wen i tried to make a call but i restarted it and its been fine since but i am gettin a new phone in a few months just cuz i no any phone we get will piss us off one way or another cuz metro just sucks

• 2013-10-25 00:34
  • Ibxh

I Dropped This Phone And The Camera Won't Work Any Ideas

• 2013-09-09 06:29
  • I8kH

I Dropped This Phone And The Camera Won't Work Any Ideas

• 2013-09-09 06:04
  • I8kH

Bought this phone for my daughter 12/1/12.
This phone has been replaced due to manufacture defect 3 times and now to be the 4 th time IF metro pcs can order one. Due to what ever reasons this phone is always out of stock. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PHONE

• 2013-08-28 05:28
  • RbqC

> In reply to DOLLiE213 @ 2012-12-07 07:32 from 0cWC - click to readHows it doin now

• 2013-07-18 00:01
  • Y71k
  • how Do u cut the 4g
  • Rating0

> In reply to keekii @ 2012-12-27 16:55 from 4NtN - click to readHow u cut the 4g off the galaxy attain

• 2013-06-25 13:42
  • qJav

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-30 06:42 from IEUn - click to readIs it with clear talk??

• 2013-06-24 18:03
  • Rwyv

> In reply to MSF02 @ 2013-04-19 23:32 from qM@r - click to readI use ringtones for text alerts all the time dont know why yours wont. Awesome phone for the price. Only complaint would be battery life.

• 2013-04-30 06:42
  • IEUn

You can't apply a ringtone as a text message alert!!!! Meaning a ringtone that didn't come stock.....phones that are ten years old can do that.

• 2013-04-19 23:32
  • qM@r

I have this phone for about 8 months now and overall I have been satisfied with it. Considering, I payed under $200 for it and my service plan is $50/mo for unlimited everything, I think it's a good deal. The call quality is good, as is the picture quality despite the poor camera specs. Yes, the battery life is not great. I charge it at work. Yes, it gets stuck about once a week, but that is easily remedied by removing and replacing the battery. These are surely inconveniences, but unless you have a job that prevents you from charging your phone, I would say the price I paid for this month makes it worth it.

• 2013-04-05 01:15
  • xpgC
Total of 73 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G.