Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2

how can i turn the phone on without the power button

• 2014-03-26 07:27
  • kSNA

> In reply to jeana @ 2014-01-04 20:45 from r$wN - click to readi have the same issue with this phone

• 2014-02-04 05:20
  • 414x

This is probably the strongest, most reliable phone on the market. Ive dropped it numerous times onto concrete and it has only scratches, no cracks or issues of any kind. If only they could build an S product or iphone that could hold up this well..

• 2014-01-17 06:50
  • Ibxe

my phone charging port keeps going whacko i have to bend the cord for to charge and i replaced it twice for this excact same reason any one else have this problem

• 2014-01-04 20:45
  • r$wN

This phone is by far the worst phone I've ever had the displeasure of owning. As soon as the year long warranty on the phone expired, my phone went haywire. The charge won't hold. It dies after an hour. It freezes constantly & then restarts right in the middle of something. The charger port acquired a short in it. It'll just randomly close out whatever I'm doing and return to the home screen. All in all, this phone is not a good phone to purchase.

• 2013-11-15 18:53
  • 7I4x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-30 06:42 from IEUn - click to readHow do u set a ringtone for the text messages plz help i hate the stupid bubble sound it makes and or any other one they provide they suck....and my problems wit the phone is battery life...freezes....4g goes in and out but thats just metro.....my speaker just yesterday sounded crazy wen i tried to make a call but i restarted it and its been fine since but i am gettin a new phone in a few months just cuz i no any phone we get will piss us off one way or another cuz metro just sucks

• 2013-10-25 00:34
  • Ibxh

I Dropped This Phone And The Camera Won't Work Any Ideas

• 2013-09-09 06:29
  • I8kH

I Dropped This Phone And The Camera Won't Work Any Ideas

• 2013-09-09 06:04
  • I8kH

Bought this phone for my daughter 12/1/12.
This phone has been replaced due to manufacture defect 3 times and now to be the 4 th time IF metro pcs can order one. Due to what ever reasons this phone is always out of stock. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PHONE

• 2013-08-28 05:28
  • RbqC

> In reply to DOLLiE213 @ 2012-12-07 07:32 from 0cWC - click to readHows it doin now

• 2013-07-18 00:01
  • Y71k
  • how Do u cut the 4g
  • Rating0

> In reply to keekii @ 2012-12-27 16:55 from 4NtN - click to readHow u cut the 4g off the galaxy attain

• 2013-06-25 13:42
  • qJav

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-30 06:42 from IEUn - click to readIs it with clear talk??

• 2013-06-24 18:03
  • Rwyv

> In reply to MSF02 @ 2013-04-19 23:32 from qM@r - click to readI use ringtones for text alerts all the time dont know why yours wont. Awesome phone for the price. Only complaint would be battery life.

• 2013-04-30 06:42
  • IEUn

You can't apply a ringtone as a text message alert!!!! Meaning a ringtone that didn't come stock.....phones that are ten years old can do that.

• 2013-04-19 23:32
  • qM@r

I have this phone for about 8 months now and overall I have been satisfied with it. Considering, I payed under $200 for it and my service plan is $50/mo for unlimited everything, I think it's a good deal. The call quality is good, as is the picture quality despite the poor camera specs. Yes, the battery life is not great. I charge it at work. Yes, it gets stuck about once a week, but that is easily remedied by removing and replacing the battery. These are surely inconveniences, but unless you have a job that prevents you from charging your phone, I would say the price I paid for this month makes it worth it.

• 2013-04-05 01:15
  • xpgC

Ok so the swype is terrible I do n out have unlimited 4g and this phone will log me out of wifi and use 4g as I speak im useing 4g amd im ay how woth my router 8 feet from me the battery has to be charged.3 to 4 times a day it freezes sometimes and gets really howi have a 1 year warrenty so I will take it back amd also the speaker sounds blown sometimes I mever listen to music loud its my first smart phone so of course I like it but it pisses me off at times

• 2013-03-27 09:11
  • j@8u

Its a great phone... except the stock email app is trippy... and its a 4G with buttons.. but overall its a great phone

• 2013-03-14 07:55
  • IEUj
  • Dissapointed attain
  • Rating0

I returned mine to Metro pcs 3 times for the same reasons as above, it freezes, it re-boots on its own, its re-booting as I write this, the screen just went black. I been a Metro customer since 1992, I brought more people to them than I can count. I never had a experience like this with their dumb phones. I will be forwarding this to Samsung and Metro. Im thinking about leaving both. The last time I did that Nokia suffered a major set back in sales and still haven't recovered. Zipperton.

• 2013-03-01 06:07
  • kQTh

This phone is awful. it never stays logged into wifi, the 4g barely works. and i don't know if anyone else has come across this issue, but none of my apps work. i run a business online so it is crucial that i have access to my emails at all times, but the gmail app won't work and i can't get online without wifi (which doesn't work). I've always been a metro fan. especially after getting screwed by verizon. However, i would buy a better phone and flash it to the metro network.

• 2013-02-25 15:56
  • kgBN

In order to keep from dropping calls when accidentally pressing the volume button, you must go into call settings and uncheck the "any button ends call" option.

• 2013-01-17 17:53
  • s7Bs
Total of 68 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G.