Samsung Galaxy Avant - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.4
6.3

OH so i been seeing a lot of comments about not being able to hear, well it is because there is plastic over the mic and you need to remove it, its hard to see, also i see a lot of comments with people saying that can not get there phone to work correctly, but most of the issues are in the settings which can be changed, such as the screen rotation, or spell check and others stuff. so mess with your phone and settings and learn your phone, and you will find that most issues are with the user. Other than that, this phone is good for the price, it's no I-Phone or Samsung G 5, but will do the job and its a good phone for someone that is just starting out with a smart or someone that is not a big time user.

• 2015-03-25 17:00
  • j@yD

so did you take off the plastic around the mic, its hard to see, and many phones have this, and many people complain about not being able to hear you, well its because there is plastic there. Iphone and Samsung both have this

• 2015-03-25 16:52
  • j@yD

One of the best Affordable Galaxy out there!!

• 2015-03-25 00:52
  • Yibh

hw many sim?

• 2015-03-24 12:30
  • ftV7

> In reply to celeste @ 2015-02-20 04:04 from q@yU - click to readWhy comment about a phone that you're not going to buy? Go away unless you have something useful to say

• 2015-03-24 01:31
  • Ibxf

> In reply to Arshad @ 2015-03-03 11:05 from v{uH - click to readHi. I've had the Samsung Galaxy Avant for 6 months now and I chose it over the IPHONE 5s and let me tell you, boy am I happy with this phone.First off, apple sucks. This phone is just amazing. You should get it

• 2015-03-23 23:37
  • Ibx2

> In reply to M @ 2015-03-17 12:12 from r$my - click to readDid you remove the small plastic in the mic?

• 2015-03-21 20:33
  • YbvN

Great phone for light use. In terms of processing, it can be slow and programs can exit themselves. Freezes a lot, and I've only had it a few months.

• 2015-03-18 07:17
  • GvNp

> In reply to celeste @ 2015-02-20 04:04 from q@yU - click to readu can't always believe what u read. I'm bout to buy the phone. I hv a galaxy exhibit right, had it for offer a year, nothing wrong just wasn't a new phone.

• 2015-03-17 14:04
  • Ibxx

I bought SAMSUNG AVANT two weeks ago and everyone complains that they cannot hear me. It has to be something with the phone and not the towers, since my husband has no issues with his phone (Nokia). Even more, when I call my parents, many times I have to switch to my husband's phone and they tell me that there is a great difference between how they can hear me between the two phones. Does anyone know what is the issue or has the same problem??

• 2015-03-17 12:12
  • r$my

my mom bought this phone and it was really good its just that my little sisters keep messing with it and now when my mom is talking to some one after a few moments it starts ringing again but i think its fixed im not sure it this had happend to other people and im either going to get this phone or the l70 witch one would you get?

• 2015-03-17 02:28
  • 43GB

> In reply to lecmil @ 2015-03-06 04:24 from YY2c - click to readI m having the same problem this phone sucks I hate it sometime metro pcs don't have good phones

• 2015-03-08 09:39
  • 4fTA

> In reply to bane77 @ 2015-02-26 08:45 from Ibx4 - click to readMine only recently started doing this. I can't figure out why. It might be the numerous apps installed, but idk.

• 2015-03-08 07:29
  • kgW9

> In reply to lecmil @ 2015-03-06 04:24 from YY2c - click to readMy girlfriend used to say the same thing when we got the phones but after a couple weeks it gets better.

• 2015-03-07 23:26
  • Ibxu

> In reply to Anthony @ 2015-02-07 17:52 from Ibxx - click to readI always use a headset. the same 1 I listen to music with. you can order 1 fro this celll from amazon for iunder $5.00. with my headset I never have audio problems. god luck and enjoy this wonderful cell phonee!

• 2015-03-07 21:11
  • 4n4F

I just purchased my phone a few hours ago from Metro Pcs. I'm a texter, not much of a talker. So I've only had 2 phone calls and both callers complained of not being able to hear me unless I was yelling directly into the mic hole. Anyone else having this problem? At the time of purchase I had to sign a piece of paper saying there are no returns or exchanges on upgrades.

• 2015-03-06 04:24
  • YY2c

I got one for free for signing a 2 year contract. I wasn't expecting to keep it but it is a supprisingly good phone. Despite having TouchWiz the phone feels quite snappy. There's very little lag switching between apps. The battery time is quite good. I can get 2 days of moderate use easily. Quality of the overall build is quite good. The screen is not AMOLED but seems pretty decent outside on sunny days.

• 2015-03-05 20:08
  • Iacx

> In reply to bubbamac @ 2015-01-22 06:30 from 0dy8 - click to readHi,

I am interest to buy Samsung Galaxy Avant. How is about battery and is it getting slow when we installed third party applications.

• 2015-03-03 11:05
  • v{uH

If any one from Sri lanka who looking at my post, please reply me with the sri lankan price and how is about bettery?

• 2015-03-03 10:28
  • v{uH

> In reply to miss Net @ 2015-02-26 05:46 from Ibxd - click to readi only paid about 170.00 at T-Mobile. a good smart- phone if your on a budget

• 2015-03-01 16:44
  • 7Ed8
Total of 164 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Avant.