Samsung Galaxy Avant - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.4
6.3

This phone really sucks. It isn't intuitive at all, the internet crashes frequently, and it beeps/chimes during calls for no apparent reason (no new texts, emails, or calls).

• 2015-01-24 17:23
  • 9JfQ

> In reply to teammetro @ 2014-12-19 23:56 from 7I9D - click to readyou have this confused with s5. this is budget version of s5 and this one has no fingerprint scanner and cost $200 max full price.

• 2015-01-22 06:30
  • 0dy8

got this for my mom and she loves it

• 2015-01-22 06:25
  • 0dy8

Had this phone for 2 months.and now it heats up a lot causing lag and slowing down.anybody else have this problem?

• 2015-01-19 04:50
  • Ibxb

> In reply to teammetro @ 2014-12-19 23:56 from 7I9D - click to readThe Avant doesn't do those things, but a much cooler phone does. 😉👍

• 2014-12-28 16:50
  • Ibx2

> In reply to Tommy Gunn @ 2014-12-06 07:20 from THjV - click to readYou paid $650?

• 2014-12-28 16:48
  • Ibx2

honestly amazing phone but could have:
snapdragon 615
better camera
1200 by 720 resolution
and maybe stereo speakers?

please samsung? same price but these specs?

• 2014-12-26 22:19
  • k1pk

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-18 23:06 from t7x$ - click to readgalaxy core LTE is what this phone is called in Canada

• 2014-12-23 09:41
  • qbHL

i love this phone so worth 800$ can print copy scan and send any information document file etc. finger scanner and lookout mobile... easily inlove.

• 2014-12-19 23:56
  • 7I9D

> In reply to unhappy @ 2014-12-07 01:38 from 4QJb - click to readThe phone crashes because of updated version of t-mobile keys app. The volume is low because of google or Google plus app. Also,the t-mobile app will try to convince you to use other Internet outlets. You need to check your setting to see how they are navigating your Internet service. I think it is done on purpose to regulate online usage. The best thing is to restore your phone to manufacture status. T-Mobile will try to trick into opening their keys app. They will send a message saying they found two things on your device, but it is a lie. They send you a message saying view your knew bill online,do not do it. After you restore your phone, see your Internet connections, and adjust them right away. I hope this helps.

• 2014-12-18 09:16
  • Ibxv

> In reply to raegan @ 2014-11-18 23:11 from Ibx2 - click to readYes, Minecraft PE

• 2014-12-16 03:09
  • YHZU

I'm getting it on Friday TURN UP

• 2014-12-14 22:21
  • qZFC

> In reply to unhappy @ 2014-12-07 01:38 from 4QJb - click to readDo a factory reset - you probably have apps that are causing it.

• 2014-12-12 22:48
  • Ta3}

I use to love this phone but now I hate it. When I first got the phone it worked like a charm but now it's showing it's true colors. I've only had this phone a few months and it's very disappointing. Like I said I loved this phone at first but now the volume is terrible,it crashes every 5 minutes when surfing the web,it's dropping calls every 10 minutes and now it doesn't want to load Web sites I want to go on. It just crashed while typing this,VERY DISAPPOINTING. I've tried everything to get this phone back on track but nothing works. The only bright side of this is that I didn't have to shed too much $$$$ for it so I guessing you really get what you pay for at the end..uuhhh

• 2014-12-07 01:38
  • 4QJb

> In reply to raegan @ 2014-11-18 23:11 from Ibx2 - click to readI like this phone.Its real close to my Galaxy S4.just slightly different.but over $500 cheaper.Thats definitely worth it.The few features like thumbprint scan, and heart rate monitor, that u don't have on this phone that u DO have on the s4 and s5, well I'd rather save over $500 and get damn near the same phone I paid $650 for and just sacrifice those couple features that I never use anyway.

• 2014-12-06 07:20
  • THjV

No Radio FM on board - No more Samsung!

• 2014-12-03 08:24
  • dQTa

> In reply to I tried, IT failed! @ 2014-11-24 13:59 from Rbqx - click to readHello, I am have been having many problems with my LG Optimus L70 through Metro; Like many, I live on my phone when not on my computer. To be short, I purchased my phone New in April/14 and it comes with a Factory 1 yr Warranty. Metro has REFUSED to cooperate and replace my phone (they want to do a Hard Reset everytime). Finally I contacted someone from LG, explained my story, and they sent me an Email W/Address and work order #, They even paid for shipping, so I just mail it in, and if they can't "fix-It", they will provide a replacement at no charge as I'm still under warranty. I plan to do this and sell my phone when I get it back! (Point is, the Phone Co. will make every excuse, (mine was "there are scratches on the case of the phone"), to not replace it; But the Company will make it right if still under warranty. That goes for both phones you spoke of. Hope this helps??

• 2014-11-27 15:54
  • kgED

will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 07:03
  • TgA}

Will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 05:30
  • TgAK

Will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 05:25
  • TgAK
Total of 130 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Avant.