Samsung Galaxy Avant - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.3
6.2

> In reply to unhappy @ 2014-12-07 01:38 from 4QJb - click to readThe phone crashes because of updated version of t-mobile keys app. The volume is low because of google or Google plus app. Also,the t-mobile app will try to convince you to use other Internet outlets. You need to check your setting to see how they are navigating your Internet service. I think it is done on purpose to regulate online usage. The best thing is to restore your phone to manufacture status. T-Mobile will try to trick into opening their keys app. They will send a message saying they found two things on your device, but it is a lie. They send you a message saying view your knew bill online,do not do it. After you restore your phone, see your Internet connections, and adjust them right away. I hope this helps.

• 2014-12-18 09:16
  • Ibxv

> In reply to raegan @ 2014-11-18 23:11 from Ibx2 - click to readYes, Minecraft PE

• 2014-12-16 03:09
  • YHZU

I'm getting it on Friday TURN UP

• 2014-12-14 22:21
  • qZFC

> In reply to unhappy @ 2014-12-07 01:38 from 4QJb - click to readDo a factory reset - you probably have apps that are causing it.

• 2014-12-12 22:48
  • Ta3}

I use to love this phone but now I hate it. When I first got the phone it worked like a charm but now it's showing it's true colors. I've only had this phone a few months and it's very disappointing. Like I said I loved this phone at first but now the volume is terrible,it crashes every 5 minutes when surfing the web,it's dropping calls every 10 minutes and now it doesn't want to load Web sites I want to go on. It just crashed while typing this,VERY DISAPPOINTING. I've tried everything to get this phone back on track but nothing works. The only bright side of this is that I didn't have to shed too much $$$$ for it so I guessing you really get what you pay for at the end..uuhhh

• 2014-12-07 01:38
  • 4QJb

> In reply to raegan @ 2014-11-18 23:11 from Ibx2 - click to readI like this phone.Its real close to my Galaxy S4.just slightly different.but over $500 cheaper.Thats definitely worth it.The few features like thumbprint scan, and heart rate monitor, that u don't have on this phone that u DO have on the s4 and s5, well I'd rather save over $500 and get damn near the same phone I paid $650 for and just sacrifice those couple features that I never use anyway.

• 2014-12-06 07:20
  • THjV

No Radio FM on board - No more Samsung!

• 2014-12-03 08:24
  • dQTa

> In reply to I tried, IT failed! @ 2014-11-24 13:59 from Rbqx - click to readHello, I am have been having many problems with my LG Optimus L70 through Metro; Like many, I live on my phone when not on my computer. To be short, I purchased my phone New in April/14 and it comes with a Factory 1 yr Warranty. Metro has REFUSED to cooperate and replace my phone (they want to do a Hard Reset everytime). Finally I contacted someone from LG, explained my story, and they sent me an Email W/Address and work order #, They even paid for shipping, so I just mail it in, and if they can't "fix-It", they will provide a replacement at no charge as I'm still under warranty. I plan to do this and sell my phone when I get it back! (Point is, the Phone Co. will make every excuse, (mine was "there are scratches on the case of the phone"), to not replace it; But the Company will make it right if still under warranty. That goes for both phones you spoke of. Hope this helps??

• 2014-11-27 15:54
  • kgED

will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 07:03
  • TgA}

Will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 05:30
  • TgAK

Will it be update? > Android Lollipop.

• 2014-11-27 05:25
  • TgAK
  • I tried, IT failed!
  • Rating0

I am unsatisfied with this phone and the service I'm receiving from it. It crashes every time I go to a site. Not a couple, but every site, approximately every other time. I did go into the Rainier TMobile store, and was told oh no problem turn your phone off and reboot it. Yeah, I did all of those things. Problem is I've been AND IT CRASHED JUST NOW!!!!!!! I'm done! I have legal matters I cannot be in the middle of and "sorry this has crashed". That doesn't work. What if I'm in the middle of a 911 call for an ambulance and that screeching sound starts (the fax machine noise that cuts in at what ever point in a call the phone decides.), yeah my mother has the same phone, purchased at the same time. 2 different residences, 2 different points of usage, and both phones do this crap. Hers however doesn't Crash as often as mine.
I gave it a shot. I didn't like it. I'm stuck with this phone because I gave it a chance thinking it could be me, and the 14 day period for returns expired. You know about the same time these phones went completely haywire. Yeah. I was told I Am eligible to come BUY a different phone. Yes. I am thank you. I am eligible to shop Services as well. I just do not recall having so many problems with That Other one. But I do, not tolerate bad customer service so I left them years ago and never returned. And shabang! New service company's pop up daily offering lots of gifts. I don't want them, I actually like Tmobile, but I Actually Need a working phone. At all times of the day/night. You know, like since we pay for it. Not sometimes, all the time. Samsung... has never ever been a problem. So is it the phone or the service? AND IT CRASHED. hey that's a pretty long time in between crashes, Alrighty then. I'm done with the Avant. Samsung, I'm disappointed. Maybe they can tell me if it was their phone or the service. I actually want an answer. Too mu Ch, $, to not be heard.

• 2014-11-24 13:59
  • Rbqx

> In reply to Saad @ 2014-09-14 08:05 from u1vG - click to readThe galaxy avant does not have high volumn.

• 2014-11-21 17:42
  • Ibxn

I think im gonna get a Samsung galaxy for Christmas sooo excited.can someone tell me if i can get mine craft on it pls that would be nice

• 2014-11-18 23:11
  • Ibx2

> In reply to newyser @ 2014-10-11 01:15 from Ibxw - click to readmaybe you can return it cause right now its on sale at best buy for 129.99 no contract or rebate needed, look on website sku no. 9735097 or tell costco to refund the diff or you will return it and they might.....

• 2014-11-17 06:06
  • 7I7f

im gettingit for christmas so exsited cant wait!!! (:

• 2014-11-16 15:21
  • YaKh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-28 21:42 from 0Ve{ - click to readSo far i liked this phone

• 2014-11-16 02:27
  • Ibxw

> In reply to topu @ 2014-10-08 20:52 from PEqe - click to readPhone is awsome

• 2014-11-10 00:40
  • 4QCc

Overprized. The camera is bad and it drains battery quickly even my old low grade prism was better.

• 2014-11-01 00:53
  • IHeI

Something is wrong with the volume people can't hear me well.I have to repeat myself.
Very disappointed, I wish they can recall this phones so I can get a better one or at least fix my freaking problem. :-( :-(

• 2014-10-25 15:11
  • sb23
Total of 121 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Avant.