Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.6

how connect mobile data rilance

• 2014-06-30 07:04
  • vGx%

Why does this phone take a microSIM if it's not GSM? I spent hours trying to figure a way to unlock it, because I figured it was GSM cuz it has a sim. Darn it!!!

I'm glad you have the info posted that it isn't GSM. I didn't find that info anywhere else.

Thx

• 2014-04-15 00:06
  • kA8R

> In reply to leblumax @ 2013-01-09 23:51 from qnx{ - click to readhi I was reading what you wrote and was wondering if you can help me I am trying to move my pictures to my sd card and having a hard time can you please tell me what to do if you don't mind thank you

• 2014-01-24 21:15
  • Ya{w

why can't I put my pictures on my sd card please help me with this thank you

• 2014-01-24 15:54
  • Ya{w

Can i use this phone in Malaysia

• 2013-06-09 11:07
  • PTGY

cdma is wireless while gsm comes with the sim iam 11 and i know no offense

• 2013-04-27 18:29
  • KIe{

Can i use this phone in Latvia? Can someone tell me the difference between CDMA and GSM. Thanks

• 2013-04-07 12:31
  • yfAf

omg this is the best phone I have ever had.

• 2013-04-06 02:44
  • FIn0

plz dnt shw this auntys on the top

• 2013-03-07 18:11
  • H4X3

no my friend, we cannot use it in Romania, it is cdma not gsm!

• 2013-03-04 14:27
  • miJd

> In reply to ciupacu @ 2013-02-05 11:00 from p%ky - click to readThis is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.

• 2013-02-19 21:57
  • LaLV

this phone can be used in Europe? (Romania)

• 2013-02-05 11:00
  • p%ky

is there wiFi?

• 2013-01-10 06:49
  • u4gD

1 month in and I am very happy with this phone, except for the fact the genius' at Samsung set this phone up so when you have taken pictures and want to view them, you have to move them to a PC FIRST because if you try to view them from your PC while still on the phone all you get in "Thumbnail" view is an icon indicating there are pictures. To actually SEE them you have to move them to your PC or open them. You can see them fine ON the phone but not on the PC.

Imagine taking a large number of pix and wanting to see just a couple and having to transfer ALL of them just to find the couple that you want.

I spent 2 hours this morning with Samsung and US Cellular tech support and there was no work around found. Best I got was create a drop box account and sync it with my phone. A little easier than manual transfer, but still requires transfer to do anything with the pix.

Had I known this before buying, I would have done the BOGO on the Motorola Magnify M which my wife got instead, cost would have been the same. Hers works just fine for pictures.

Other than that, AXIOM is a keeper.

• 2013-01-09 23:51
  • qnx{

i would rather go wish a galaxy nexus, since they are the exact same price, although galaxy nexus has some better specs, and some good features...

• 2013-01-04 23:19
  • aj}I

I think it is a great phone..love the features and sound and everything

• 2013-01-04 16:12
  • kTk6

the specificationn is good but only the problem of gprs and edge is not there

• 2012-12-28 08:09
  • vGwZ
Total of 36 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Axiom R830.