Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 - user opinions and reviews

7.2

How do i install whatsupp on my GC100 camera

• 2014-11-26 16:36
  • fuI8

I put a password to lock my camera but I forgot it and is not able to open it now. Can some one help me the procedure to unlock it please other than doing it from a service center.

• 2014-11-20 16:46
  • mT@6

why is my galaxy camera wifi don't function in philippines? i bought my unit in abu dhabi uae and i used this for 2 months before i sent home.

• 2014-11-07 06:12
  • 3YaS

No, it does not support voice calls since it doesn't have the voice module only 3G module.

You can make calls through Viber, Skype or whassapp, but preferably you should use some headphones for that.
===========
Hands on experience. Used it daily on a trip around the world in every kind of weather and conditions. Only some minnor problems after I was caught in a sandstorm.
Very useful with the 3G module. Now I use it at home as a Wi-fi Hotspot.

IMHO Better by GC100 than GC200 since there are no big differences

• 2014-10-22 01:33
  • Sc$d

does it supports calling feature?

• 2014-10-21 20:24
  • KAsx

> In reply to prees @ 2014-10-14 14:56 from 0C3x - click to readDounload mobilenet

• 2014-10-17 03:27
  • YTLL

tan q martine.. I hav downloaded aptoide ..n..downloaded whatsapp too.. happppppy... tan q soooo much... :)

• 2014-10-15 11:31
  • 0C3x

I jus bought it last week.. I like Samsung galaxy camera.. could anyone tell me..if v can download whatsapp in tis camera..?? it would me of greattt use to send photos instantly.. plsss help..

• 2014-10-14 14:56
  • 0C3x

> In reply to Anupam @ 2014-09-16 22:44 from u1J5 - click to readDownload aptoide (google it). From there you can download whatsapp as the playstore will not let you as it is not an actualy phone. Aptoide lets you download and install apps even if they are not compatible

• 2014-09-18 11:38
  • G$HH

Why can I not load 'WhatsApp' messenger even with a SIM card in the Camera?
This is very necessary when there is no WiFi and I have to send photos to my friends.

Anyone who has succesfully done this (loading WhatsApp) please let me know how to do it. My email is kinrak@gmail.com

• 2014-09-16 22:44
  • u1J5

Is the voice command good plea
se let me know

• 2014-09-05 22:02
  • HDy7

my mistake I pressed a keyword on the setting options, and now everytime I touch the screen theres a voice saying what it was. I cannot even view my facebook, pictures, and youtubes videos was nowhere to be found. i feel sad. I need help.

• 2014-09-04 12:18
  • 3xye

> In reply to Nari @ 2014-07-28 14:19 from NvJC - click to readThe mobile is not facilitated with GPRS system. So , that is axiomatic that the mobile will not support mobile data by any means. But , it have Wi-Fi option that serves as the only way to connect to internet.

• 2014-08-20 17:05
  • H4q4

I had same problem. but the network range is different from area to area. our mobiles are capable to sent more no.of pockets to receiver end but receiver couldn't send the same thing to us. so be ensure your all mobile apps in off condition. then you can able to use your favorite apps with more speed.

• 2014-08-09 14:06
  • ut16

i inserted 3G GSM Sim card, signal is full and mobile data is also enabled bt each app is showing on internet connection...
pls guide me to use internet on my GC100 with 3G GSM Sim card.

• 2014-07-28 14:19
  • NvJC

> In reply to boobs @ 2013-09-14 17:28 from Xu0j - click to readpl xeplain why it is bad?

• 2014-07-20 16:14
  • 6PFm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-17 09:34 from fkTM - click to readCan't. Haven't you read the above of specs. No voice call. because this doesn't support 2G

• 2014-06-08 10:48
  • iwpx

I need to know how to set my Galazy camera EK-GC110 up and change it to English

• 2014-06-07 23:53
  • fuNc

I want to know if i can make phone calls with samsung galaxy camera?!!!

• 2014-04-17 09:34
  • fkTM

> In reply to Adrikkl @ 2014-03-05 02:36 from wr1P - click to readHi, i got exactly the same, zoom in and there is a blob.

The camera has been kept dust free inside a zip case from new, but it got in there somehow.

Any ideas yet?

• 2014-03-05 22:27
  • HKPr
Total of 922 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100.