Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.4
7.2

> In reply to Aland @ 2013-05-29 08:09 from RIJk - click to readi fully agree, i don't understand why they didn't include the phone option.Now they made something with the phone but the camera's specs are not the same ,shorter zoom, smaller screen ,uglier design :(

• 2013-06-26 00:22
  • mMA7

I wish this camera had a call function. We are used to Samsung and phones so dont expect us to adjust to that please.

Camera is fantastic

• 2013-06-25 23:17
  • ftVa

> In reply to Kem @ 2013-06-13 14:39 from 3JLh - click to readit is the future. like it or not. people communicate and catalogue their life in images, so why not give the highest rated camera to boot?

• 2013-06-22 00:46
  • xI2C

> In reply to hassan3506 @ 2013-06-02 12:17 from mg}e - click to readSame thing happened to me, on the same day (odd). I won mine in a photo contest. Problem is, I'm in the US and Samsung USA tells me the serial number is from Korea. I have been trying to get help for 2 weeks- numerous calls to people who cannot help me at Samsung. I'm at my wits end and now consider myself pre contest.. No one will help me.

• 2013-06-15 22:16
  • 4}Jf

Why do people constantly believe that this is a phone? It is a CAMERA people. Why try to make calls, because it has Android? I don't even look at an email on my camera! I take pics and video, use wifi to post pics.

• 2013-06-13 14:39
  • 3JLh

bad design

• 2013-06-10 07:45
  • uCcx

> In reply to hassan3506 @ 2013-06-02 12:17 from mg}e - click to readTry To Make a Formate

• 2013-06-05 13:15
  • pVPJ

> In reply to hassan3506 @ 2013-06-02 12:17 from mg}e - click to readswitch on its Sync

• 2013-06-05 06:14
  • ut5i

hi guys i have a problem with my gc,it dont open pictures and when i touch one photo it writes delete some dawnloaded files.please help me

• 2013-06-02 12:17
  • mg}e

been using this device for 3 months, yet it did great,but you must always be ready to spare a battery,coz a lot of usage, features and functions, gives you a lot of battery usage,and also u still can not compare it on a DSLR cameras,it's bothering me with the flash lighting capability,it has no control on flash settings , when you want more or less of light on a subject.it is just an automatic flash,and it has a slow capturing capability,i can't shoot a subject when it goes to a stolen shots.or a moving objects,a one at a time opportunity shots,anyway still thumbs up with my samsung galaxy camera,i know that samsung will resolve those features ,on the next model of this camera. goodluck!more power.

• 2013-06-01 18:21
  • t7Ts

Yes, it's with extra battery. But, no pouch given. Still exploring it. Easy to hold and not that heavy.

• 2013-05-31 18:12
  • PQVa

Hi guys , any idea if this device comes with a spare battery and pouch

• 2013-05-31 11:24
  • fqXQ

I can text message to all phones, but no phone call. Phone app has been hidden. I only can make a voice call on LINE, without headphone so it's automatically sound from speaker, then i can talk to this camera. also you can use the headphone for LINE.

• 2013-05-31 01:18
  • Kgtx

Why not package this camera with a phone so that it will be more versatile and compact with all the necessary gadget in one. Maybe in the new model perhaps?

• 2013-05-29 08:09
  • RIJk

Reading all the comments very interesting ...... I brought this camera for A$400 what a bargain . It is soooo cheap .

• 2013-05-29 01:15
  • i2eJ

i like it, i need it

• 2013-05-28 16:15
  • ftVp

WOW! People this days are trolls now or are they not educated enough?

"It's connected to a network but doesn't call"

-Say what?! Hey what do you expect to a digital camera huh? If I have a $400 budget to get a camera let say I can choose from Canon SX260 HS to GalaxyCamera I would definitely go for the GCamera for it has so much specification at a same price tag. Can't call? lucky for you people our there who trolls a lot, Samsung made this connected camera. Lucky for you it was enable with wifi, so you can make skype calls but still If you want a calling device, BUY A SMARTPHONE!

"Lame design for a phone, too bulky and heavy"

-WOW! as what I've said, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FOR A CAMERA?

"Too low internal memory"

-Are you out of your mind? an 8GB storage is not enough for you? So what are you making this camera with a gaming device? you must have installed so many gaming apps thats why? huh! buy a smartphone next time!

• 2013-05-21 19:27
  • v0qJ

> In reply to e16ig @ 2013-05-20 06:05 from sRjx - click to readAdd a calling option in this phone

• 2013-05-20 16:58
  • 7t8u

> In reply to amrzakaria @ 2013-05-19 18:19 from fqhp - click to readNo you cannot call using the sim, but you can send and receive text messages and browse the net as well wit the sim.

• 2013-05-20 06:05
  • sRjx

> In reply to amrzakaria @ 2013-05-19 18:19 from fqhp - click to readYou cannot call, but you can send and receive text messages as well as browse the Internet using a Sim

• 2013-05-20 05:47
  • sRjx
Total of 919 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100.