Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.3
7.2
7.1

It is the best cell all over world before the third generation of computer.I still have use it.It is like a primary knowledge of any child in the world of technology.

• 2014-12-12 16:21
  • t1$C

Hi,
I am using Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 since 2012 last. I had a good experience using it.Few months before because my phone speed became poor i formatted the phone. After that I am facing the issues like
1. If i get more than 1 missed call i am not able to see who has called, ie, in the notifications tab it will show 2 missed calls.
2. The received calls and missed call numbers are not getting saved in my logs.

Please give me a solution for this issue,it will be very helpful.

• 2014-12-05 06:16
  • vGsI

very bad color resolution display :(

• 2014-12-01 12:20
  • uCcw

i'm using this phone since 2012 december. after 1 year using this phone.. whenever i open my bluetooth it restarts automatic then my bluetooth cannot open .. i've restarted it so many times then it still doesn't work.. i'm still using this phone until now.. no other problems, i think it might be getting slowed if you downloaded so many apps.. i'm not updating to the latest versions because i think it might be hang or log.. be careful to use this phone..

• 2014-11-23 06:04
  • x7wJ

> In reply to gcsingh rajpurohit @ 2014-11-13 19:15 from U@br - click to readHappy to become one of several customer for this wonder inspiring site D. fdefeccbdeae

• 2014-11-14 09:04
  • BiKs

Nice phone but speed is very slowly nd one day minimum 15-20 time this phone is haingd

• 2014-11-13 19:15
  • U@br

my galaxy chat run smoothly after upgrade it to jellybean (network issue fixed) and i'm using cusrom SRND v1. a lot of preinstalled apps (such as chaton, facebook, samsung cloud etc) that running background cause this phone slowly.
to solve it, root your galaxy chat then uninstall useless preinstalled apps using Clean Master. or just disabled it via application manager. But becareful don't remove/disabled critical apps !

• 2014-11-10 00:38
  • PA7G

> In reply to Nay @ 2014-09-06 22:52 from NuUM - click to readThis might be you mobile power key problem.

• 2014-11-01 05:07
  • tE}A

bad phone it hangs , it looses network , bad

• 2014-10-24 11:56
  • NarD

it become too slow. after updating wd jelibian. cn i return to icrem sandwich. n difficult to get outer cover for it in marcket

• 2014-10-21 12:43
  • uuYw

i hv a prob with dis 4un since i bought it in 2012 i hv bn using my cell c sim card and lately it started switching off by itself n on itself again and wen i put my 8ta sim card der it dsnt switch off bt if i put my cell c it will start wth da on and off thng again i dnt knw wt to do pls help

• 2014-10-20 01:34
  • Nvjb

bad phone...too slooow

• 2014-10-17 20:15
  • KiUW

i have been using this set since it has been launched....after few months it had started working too whenever i opnened whatsapp...wechat...hike...any player...bt later as i updated it to jellybean it again started working better than before bt again later it started with same kind of problems......it is becomin too slow......so i kindly request to samsung team to please work out regarding this issue!
thankyou!

• 2014-10-17 18:20
  • KAeC

my fone is too slow after updating anroid 4.1 and hangs up a lot. how can i go for previous version.

• 2014-10-16 07:56
  • syeh

If i turn on my 3G my phone restarts continuosly but when im on wi-fi it works good

• 2014-10-14 17:40
  • fraj

I am using this phone since Oct 13. Few months later its creating problem i.e. Hang, keypad not working properly, whatsapp open very slowly, I disable many app from setting then its working average otherwise it can't work. I suggest not to buy this type of Phone, only 2Gb for user & 512 MB Ram.

• 2014-10-12 15:20
  • GQ6k

too slow after updated to Jelly Jean... Can I return to v 4.0??

• 2014-10-10 18:15
  • S6ZR

my phones software is crashed what to do.....

• 2014-10-09 16:20
  • uta{

My Mobile are restricted automatically please explain what is the problem

• 2014-10-09 11:32
  • vGQN

> In reply to Nay @ 2014-09-06 22:52 from NuUM - click to readpls chnge your battary....

• 2014-10-09 10:07
  • U@Hc
Total of 1831 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330.