hmm, can we type 'words' on the screen? Lets for example during typing a message.
Because.. I've watched few videos in youtube. Most of them said, (and I've seen them how they do it);
''You cannot type words on the screen and MUST use the physical keyboards.''
But.. Amazingly, One of the videos I've seen, said, ''you can use both on screen or keyboards to type words.'' and I watched how he typed it!Heho! So.. What will be the aswers then?
i've upgrade my galaxy chat to Jelly Bean. And it feels more..more..faster and data (internet) connection more stable than ICS. Awesome!
Note: I'm from indonesia, i'm using Telkomsel (Simpati) as my selular operator. I update my galaxy chat via OTA. Filesize about 331MB, about 45 minutes to finish updating process. Sorry for bad english :D
i will use this handset now. i upgrade its android version without any connetions. i now this phone is not cappable to many apps. but in this range, this phone batter than other...
I have a Samsung Galaxy Chat B5330 running Android 4.0.4. I could not move any downloaded application to the SD card memory.????? Either the phone does not support or ICS 4.0.4 or both.
every time when i format the phone or change the sim a sms is send to samsung which is very ambrassing because of sms charges every time
Rogie, 14 Jun 2013Not all phones are capable of recording a phone call because it was against the privacy of the... moreMy earlier droid was capable.I live in a developing country, it is ok to record.
rey, 09 Jun 2013I'm using this phone for 1 month. Sometimes I cannot connect to the internet although there's ... moreI'm getting this problem sometimes but I think it was not because of the heating battery. Mine loses connection when my network is having some problems. Even if the signal bar is at maximum, it is still possible to have problems in the network.
ljcool, 12 Jun 2013Even with JB call recordings does not work.Not all phones are capable of recording a phone call because it was against the privacy of the person you are recording.
Kashif AgraTaj, 12 Jun 2013Thank You very much for replying, I am still using NOKIA ASHA 200 But I want to know that what... moreAs my reply to your earlier post clearly suggests, you have five options available with you. Which of these QWERTY phones are most suited to you will depend entirely on your preferences.
1. It all depends on your budget. If your budget is limited, Blackberry Q10 is eliminated and proceed to Point 2 onwards. On the other hand, if you can easily stretch your budget, go blindly for the Q10.
2. If you have a limited budget, you need to opt for the OS of your choice. If you have happy with S40 OS (with virtually no multitasking), then opt for the Asha QWERTY phones.
2. If you like Android, you have the Samsung Chat B5330 or cheaper options from lesser renowned manufacturers like Micromax, Spice, etc.
3. If you are comfortable with Symbian S60 OS, consider the Nokiaq E5 or E6, while they are still available. Besides being available at bargain rates, they are great phones, well built and they still have the vital features/apps (ex: whatsapp, etc) that will see you through for the next 2 years.
The choice is yours. All the best in your decision.
satyam bhai, 12 Jun 2013this is my sixth time i am posting that this phone is not connecting to pc... can some one hel... morein developer options, turn on the usb debugging. connect with usb cable, it will connect.I did it just now without kies.
satyam bhai, 12 Jun 2013this is my sixth time i am posting that this phone is not connecting to pc... can some one hel... moreSatyam Sir, for connect your mobile with pc you will have to download and install SAMSUNG KIES application on your PC.
this is my sixth time i am posting that this phone is not connecting to pc... can some one help me what should i do to connnect it
misquitas, 11 Jun 2013I have used the Nokia E63 for one year and the Nokia E5 for another one year. Comparing them w... moreThank You very much for replying, I am still using NOKIA ASHA 200 But I want to know that what's your suggestion overall? Should I buy this or not? If no then suggest me another suitable phone in this price range.
Kashif AgraTaj, 11 Jun 2013Hello Friends!
I using NOKIA E63, NOKIA E5 & NOKIA C6 till now. Now I want to buy this SA... moreI have used the Nokia E63 for one year and the Nokia E5 for another one year. Comparing them with the Samsung Chat B5330, I can say this:
1. Even though all are QWERTY keyboards, the keyboard on the E63 and E5 are slightly wider and easier to use than that on the B5330.
2. It is easy (and quite annoying) to accidentally hit the "Home" key (above the T and Y keys) while using the keyboard on the B5330. Such a situation does not arise on the E63 and E5.
3. The B5330 QWERTY is also slightly inconvenient at times as the "," (comma) key is NOT a standalone key, but it is activated in conjunction with the ALT key. For one of the most commonly used symbols, the "," key should have been a standalone key.
4. Likewise, it would have been nice if the "@" symbol was a standalone key. For QWERTY texters, this "@" symbol is great to have especially while writing emails, tweeting, etc. Instead, Samsung preferred to have its inbuilt "Chaton" app symbol to the right of the space key.
5. But please note that these are not major irritants and after a few days of use, you will get used to the B5330 keyboard.
6. Remember, there are very few QWERTY phones available, given the affection and growing popularity towards touch screens. So, you are basically left with five options.
If you want to remain with Android, you can:
A. Accept the Samsung Chat B5330 from the world's leading manufacturer with its few flaws and at a cheap (affordable) price.
B. Opt for lesser renowned manufacturers (Micromax, Spice) and choose their QWERTY phones, which are even cheaper.
If you move out of Android, you can:
C. Increase your budget by 5-6 times over and above the B5330 and blindly opt for the Blackberry Q10, which is reported to have a fantastic QWERTY keyboard.
D. Opt for the dying Symbian OS and stick to the Nokia E5, if it is still being sold in your area.
E. Opt for Symbian S40 OS and buy the Asha QWERTY phones, as a few of them are still being sold.
All the best in your decision.
I using NOKIA E63, NOKIA E5 & NOKIA C6 till now. Now I want to buy this SAMSUNG CHAT phone. This will be my first SAMSUNG's Mobile.
Should I buy this Phone or not? It will be best of comparision of above Nokia Mobiles?
Please reply and suggest me your Opinion. Thanks