Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

23%

6.1

I think the phone is a good phone, and why I prefer it is because of the high processor. its a good phone.

• 2014-12-22 20:30
  • ftVg

Phone sucks, the battery is weak, camera is very bad, does not record and does not support HD video, hangs a lot, screen gets blured.... thats all i got to say!!!
I am using this phone about 1 year

• 2014-12-22 19:58
  • snRT

i have glaxy core gt-i8262 i'm using it since 6 months.camera is awsome!!.bt the battery is poor.gd display quality.you can't play HD vedios by this.bt you can watch them by mx player after install it.finally i want to say...it is a gd divice!

• 2014-12-22 19:08
  • X}tM

how to set up wifi on the samsung galaxy core duos gt-i8262

• 2014-12-22 07:24
  • Kg%j

I own this phone since 8 months and recently I bought Lumia 525 trust me guys this core phone is just a holy piece of shit. Samsung low end phones are really waste! Lumia 525 can play 1080p videos without any MX player and with out any lags and supports all the games.

• 2014-12-22 06:34
  • bJe5

I can't play videos. Can someone please help me

• 2014-12-20 17:07
  • na@P

I had this phone since april and all i can say is that im satisfied with it, it served me well!

• 2014-12-20 12:01
  • pp}Z

> In reply to android expert @ 2014-12-17 23:51 from KAeF - click to readPlz tell me why words become blurred on scrolling.. is this with my phone only

• 2014-12-19 08:20
  • XuZZ

> In reply to android expert @ 2014-12-17 23:51 from KAeF - click to readI hv taken core 2. When photo from a buk is taken and zoomed. It gives blurring image initially. Similarly wen zoomd photo is movd from one position to other blurring is producd at first wich later becomes clear.why is it so?? Is dis problem with every phone or with my phone only..can u plz tell whyy??

• 2014-12-18 13:48
  • XuZJ

> In reply to android expert @ 2014-12-17 23:43 from KAeF - click to readYeah, I think I went overboard that time. Looking at the newer posts here, seems like I might take this off my list. Shame, since the inferior Core 2 is being shoved to me by the store.

ZF5 lite battery cannot be removed by user so that is a no no from me. And I don't want to buy from small players except xiaomi but its products were limited in availability. Darn.

• 2014-12-18 04:07
  • v0qG

> In reply to Damith m herath @ 2014-12-17 16:17 from iwpK - click to readThere are lots of apps which consumes large memory.follow these steps
1.install S-launcher from nextwap.net
2.install smart ram booster pro from nextwap.net
3.install root uninstaller pro from nextwap.net
4.now open ram booster..
Select ram boost level as stronger
5.open root uninstaller and freezing Samsung push service,touch wiz launcher and uninstall all unnecessary apps
Note:u need root access...use drama root or baidu easy root

• 2014-12-17 23:51
  • KAeF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-16 13:56 from v0qG - click to readHa ha...these are not real kitkat dude..they are just kitkat themed jellybean 4.1.2....I hv tested all custom kitkat ROM...but no one is good..if u want kitkat unofficially then u need cyanogen ..but till date,no developer is able to port bug free cyanogen mod based kitkat for galaxy core..because Core has old hardwares..and kitkat doesn't have drivers for these old hardwares

• 2014-12-17 23:43
  • KAeF

Sorry friend; I can't help u..this phone doesn't support HD videos..u can use MX player...but playback of 720p videos will not be smooth.. And MX player cannot play 1080p videos on galaxy core...and also u cannot update this phone to higher version like kitkat..there is no official update...even there is no unofficial kitkat for galaxy core..nobody was able to port bugfree cyanogen for galaxy core.it is our bad luck that we bought this mbl.

• 2014-12-17 23:37
  • KAeF

I got galaxy core GTi8262 phone. using over two months. my RAM usage is very high mostly 90%.
some times phone runs very slowly.
which app uses more RAM?
how can I get rid of it?
please give an answer............

• 2014-12-17 16:17
  • iwpK

> In reply to Sajeev @ 2014-12-15 17:51 from rKaV - click to readI know right how can u prevent that?

• 2014-12-17 03:35
  • PT}D

gud phone it is

• 2014-12-16 19:26
  • U{hk

I. think it is nice BT not of today's companion ......may be

• 2014-12-16 19:26
  • U{hk

> In reply to android expert @ 2014-12-15 18:20 from U@HD - click to readI can't watch HD videos in this mobile it is not supported that. The Android version is also too small how can I change that any body ask me please please please please please please please please please please. .................................

• 2014-12-16 16:03
  • U@9X

lol android users, Google is your friend.

• 2014-12-16 13:56
  • v0qG

> In reply to RK @ 2014-12-14 11:07 from rKJ@ - click to readU can root ur phone but u can't install kitkat update on ur phone

• 2014-12-15 18:20
  • U@HD
Total of 5407 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260.