Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

27%

6.2

> In reply to Shhzd amar @ 2014-07-31 04:49 from rA69 - click to readNokia cameras r the best.. I had a nokia 603...it records 720p videos in low light with great clarity without flash

• 2014-07-31 09:24
  • KAe5

> In reply to ankur007 @ 2014-07-30 22:03 from KAfL - click to readYa... the camera can take excellent pictures in daylight but when it comes in low lighting conditions the camera becomes too grainish.... also the video recording done is not upto the mark.. the sound lacks clarity because there is no dedicated mic for noise cancellation. ...

• 2014-07-31 04:49
  • rA69

> In reply to Shhzd amar @ 2014-07-30 21:06 from 7jVC - click to readOffcourse...I never seen any good samsung below 20k...galxy core, core2, grand neo, quatro etc all r bad phones With old hardwares...Samsung's good phones start from grand 2...bt one thing...I didnt find the camera quality is up to the mark in grand 2....it should hv been better...at least 8 mp..

• 2014-07-30 22:03
  • KAfL

> In reply to Shhzd amar @ 2014-07-30 21:06 from 7jVC - click to readOffcourse...I never seen any good mbl below

• 2014-07-30 22:00
  • KAfL

I believe that samsung mobile phones below 18k are wrst... I got my samsung galaxy core in upgradation to my micromax canvas mad.. I found not a thing perfect in it... not able to even subway surfers smoothly... I didnt test the camera of this phone.. but there was a serious heating problem in this device.. even if I kept it in my hands in winterz the phone would get warm.. I would never recommend this phone.. even it has good ram but its not good..

• 2014-07-30 21:06
  • 7jVC

> In reply to ritik @ 2014-07-30 09:44 from Hkqm - click to readI hv tried lots of player..but no one can play smoothly
But I hv found a buid.prop tweak to play 720p videos on my core...i think u dont know is build.pro tweak..let me explain..actually there is text file named " bulid.prop" in the system folder (to view the system folder u need root access and root explorer)..these file contains some parameters, codes, values..by altering them we can chang many things..we can increse picture and video quality, we can accelerate gaming, we can make the phone to boot faster, we can improve touch response, we can make the phone smoother, boosting signal, boosting 3g..etc etc...just we need to add some lines to "build.prop" file with the help of root explorer. ..

• 2014-07-30 13:39
  • U@a8

> In reply to thunderbird007 @ 2014-07-24 15:16 from rKIt - click to readWhivh playerbi use to play hd videos in my mobile please tell

• 2014-07-30 09:44
  • Hkqm

> In reply to pineapple @ 2014-07-25 19:41 from utvJ - click to readBut think about the price of Iphone and the price of Galaxy Core

• 2014-07-28 15:52
  • nv{9

Hello,
have been using core i8262 for 10 month now. What i can say is that it is a nice phone as long as you know how to use it.
It works well for me under these conditions :
1.screen brightness set 30 %.
2.No heavy games installed, its not a gamer.
3.My mobile data/WiFi remains always on and with a screen brightness of around 20 % during my day at work, i manage to get 11 hours of battery.
No heavy use of applications.

• 2014-07-28 14:06
  • Nv1u
  • F

way of video recordding didn't zoom

• 2014-07-28 03:20
  • fCx$

Root your galaxy core by framaroot
Install no frills cpu
Open no frills cpu
Set max frequency 1.21 ghz and min frequency as 320 mhz
Set governor as ondemand
Set I/O scheduler as noop
Select set at boot
And feel a performance boost in your core
Above configuration r for stock kernel

• 2014-07-27 13:13
  • KAeC

Pleese Guys anyone tell me why samsung core can't uplode videos on instagram ??? i wanna answer plz :)

• 2014-07-27 01:58
  • fkZn

Even s duos 2 is better,people just buy core with out knowing anything, after selling thiscrap for years for profit and after the sales gets down now they launched core 2,which may be 10 times better than core.
And don't forget that there are many branded mobiles which are very much better even than the latest core2 at the same price point

• 2014-07-26 16:05
  • uvvg

> In reply to goldberg @ 2014-07-25 18:49 from XuTH - click to readYou don't use any other phone so you don't know it.Sam galaxy core and grand quattro are the two worst phone I have seen , both comes with a5 architecture processor which is outdated 2years back .I have seen many of my friends buying them and crying.and I am not saying that all phones of Samsung phones are worst,Sam galaxy s duos 2 is very much better than core,it is having a7 processor and can support latest features .

• 2014-07-26 16:00
  • uvvg

i had this phone till last week and i sold it to get xperia m which i got at 9800INR and also i have a moto e...the pros of this phone are camera,screen and after sales...but performance wise it's too bad....lags now and then and touchwiz is the culprit...also samsung is not decreasing the price of this old handset

• 2014-07-26 14:21
  • t}GU

it is not good phone many tym hang nd not suport hd videos

• 2014-07-26 09:54
  • tUdx

> In reply to Jhon93 @ 2014-07-26 07:46 from PEW2 - click to readThis phone is mad..sometime it plays 300 mb game smoothly. .but sometimes it hangs while playin a 15 mb game..

• 2014-07-26 09:08
  • U@HB

> In reply to goldberg @ 2014-07-25 18:49 from XuTH - click to readthose peoples who thinks just use and throw phones they only buy samsung...

• 2014-07-26 07:46
  • PEW2

Samsung galaxy core is bery nice phone it works on the net very speed and easy to upload .downloading was very speed and my battery life is very nice for 15 hours .I like this phone

• 2014-07-26 06:37
  • bJ2v

The problem with this phone is that despite ofd 1gb ram and dual core processor still its not smooth and can't play 720p videos..whereas iphone 4s still run smooth within 512mb ram and dual core processor and can play 1080p videos smoothly....

• 2014-07-25 19:41
  • utvJ
Total of 4933 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260.