Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

20142211

6.1

I'm using this mobile from one year..... no problems found yet I liked this model

• 2015-03-05 03:28
  • 7j{c

samsung !! we need update kitkat or lollipop in galaxy core !!

• 2015-03-03 07:50
  • PA7C

Very worst experience...
very slow performance in Networking, Internet Support, Application not perform sometimes..

My Suggestion for you people. Don't Buy This Product...

• 2015-03-01 16:00
  • Hkt$

This phone is awesome. ..many applications and exciting option in that phone. ....which are not having any other phone. ....but one problem is...games are sometimes laggy

• 2015-03-01 11:19
  • t1$C

not good... worst mobile ever I have seen.. hanging problem.

• 2015-02-27 17:33
  • Xu4Y

its not awesome bt not bad at all....

• 2015-02-27 12:24
  • w47Q

This phone is very bad.it have the more hanging problem.who one say "it is best phone".it have Andorid 4.1 It does not support many application.so buying this is very foolness.

• 2015-02-26 18:16

I am using this phone since 10 months...its superb phone
solid body awesome performer

• 2015-02-24 08:15
  • PGVc

selection of sim for calling should be provided on log to avoid accidental calling while right swipe.

• 2015-02-24 07:04
  • 9FNQ

I am using this smartphone since 2 months.
It's superb. This phone is built in many features, also the screen size is perfect. customizable with every app.
Only lacking is the battery power.
Except the battery everything is superb

• 2015-02-23 11:31
  • rKHT

It is a worlds fastest phone ever it's battery is very very powerful I charge it 2 minutes and it's battery is is full

• 2015-02-21 08:48
  • uvfw

Antutu Benchmark : 11385*
Rating : 8/10

First, it's a small phone, i like that. The screen is not too big or small, i still can operate this with one hand, which is nice.

The Camera is good but lack of customizability. Flash is bad, it's yellowish. I need to turn it on manually before take a picture.

Hadware is good, at the first time. Stock rom is full of bloatware, i need to get rid all of that so my phone can run smoothly. But it still feels so laggy. I install custom rom and some tweaks so my phone can run smoothly.

Not a great phone in my perspective, if you have much money, don't buy this. But if you need a smartphone but don't have enough money to buy a mid-end one, you can use this. It's now about $150 in my country.

*with custom rom installed and some tweaks

• 2015-02-20 10:18
  • aMtd

> In reply to Alan @ 2015-02-17 11:35 from Hkt$ - click to readA very nice phone but it is let down by a poor battery, have to recharge every 4 -4.5 hours.
Nothing like what the specification quote.

• 2015-02-18 16:35
  • n2Qx

Fantastic marvellous phone.i am using this over 1year .no complaints no lag .its very comfortable to use. User friendly. Good camera clarity.good screen. Has good battery life. Good front camera.

• 2015-02-17 11:35

• 2015-02-17 11:34

How to close programs??

• 2015-02-17 02:10
  • gydk

Good phone

• 2015-02-16 22:02
  • X0K4

Used for a year, I have to say I figured out I made the wrong choice when I bought this crap, should've put a bit extra and opted for a s3

• 2015-02-13 21:15
  • teqH

Astonishing stuff. This is not only phone this is an exprience which give you tremendous happiness like you HAVE TRAP in sahara desert and you just see a hill ...so guys this is OASIS NOT MIRAGE .
....After buying this phone you will verisimilitude.
so guys buy it right now bcz oppurtunity will not come again ..
call me bcz I want to sell this precious stuff to someone who can take care of this priceless.

• 2015-02-13 11:53
  • vVxk
Total of 5507 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Core I8260.