Samsung Galaxy Discover S730M - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
5.9
5.7

> In reply to clickbra @ 2014-10-17 13:42 from Qy%R - click to readI tried the screen shot but it's not working. I really need it badly....Please!!!

• 2015-03-23 19:49
  • fsT5

Can you please help me with how to take a screen shot??? looks like I have exhausted all means.

There are some applications too that work with relatively low memory android phones as compared to mine but my S730M can't run such apps. eg: special font styles app.

• 2015-03-23 19:37
  • fsT5

I paid 30$ for it and another 35$ to get it unlocked.For less than 70$,as a pay as you go phone it's decent.Its a basic cheap smartphone.As for battery life,yes it does discharge fairly quickly but I just turn all the settings down n it's fine.You get what you pay for so people should do their research before buying something.I knew what I was getting with this phone because I did some checking and knew the phones limitations.Im happy with it.You want all the bells n whistles,go spend 300$.People are so spoiled these days!

• 2015-01-17 22:10
  • ysEC

There is no `my Files`! We cant send files!

• 2014-12-20 14:04
  • Nvar
  • F

> In reply to overpower @ 2014-01-20 14:19 from tCQm - click to readHate it overpower help me out here need a site to find info on rooting this phone facebook gavin from clovis ca. Im the only one that will show up friend request me

• 2014-11-07 02:44
  • 4r8x

This phone is no good is slow it lags a lot it freezes it as no mobile data. Apps cannot move to sd card it Sucks!!

• 2014-11-03 15:14
  • jxXT

I like this phone, great bargain. To take a screen shot press vol- & power will store in gallery. Save batt power goto settings display brightness(set to 20%) most of batt is from display/music/video/speaker.Get the 2.9.201.1018 driver for usb,the default MTP one doesn't let you see the files.Got alot of HD space to use which is awsome I have downloaded other apps to view different video file types. Many newer games will run well, I decided on this phone because of the good specs and my tablet runs android(ics). Find a small mobile repair shop see if they got batteries buy one and throw it in your bag because battery life on this device isn't great.

• 2014-10-17 13:42
  • Qy%R

This thing is crap. The screen stops working. It's super slow and apps keep crashing. As always I use my APPLE to Google what's wrong with this piece of garbage

• 2014-10-15 18:28
  • cNU6

My 1st smart phone. I love it! Price was affordable, and it does what I need it to. I don't spend my whole life on the phone. I have a computer.

• 2014-10-03 01:01
  • jMfB

This phone is crap. Keeps freezing all the time, it's slow and useless. Don't waste your money.

• 2014-09-24 22:41
  • qa0w

I'm having the same issues as many others here. The apps stop working frequently and even when they do work, they're glitchy. The apps change position on the home screen all the time and reception is crap. Also, the GPS shows that I live in Louisiana but I live in northeast Georgia. Even calling my provider couldn't figure out why. In all the only thing this phone is good for is the occasional phone call. Rating it a zero would be a compliment.

• 2014-09-22 04:36
  • q99h

This phone was the worst phone ever made. It was slow as hell. I would literally take about a minute and half to open any app. It would also make me miss phone calls. The battery life aND camera sucked. And forget about the alarm clock. It goes off a couple minutes after when it's supposed to.

• 2014-09-09 12:33
  • IbxF

I love this phone, great combo of affordability and functionality, can do most things other Galaxy phones can do, but at a fraction of the cost.

• 2014-08-21 19:31
  • 4MFW

one of the best Samsung phones on the /market

• 2014-08-17 23:42
  • kbnD

> In reply to rahul @ 2013-10-12 17:41 from vQ$h - click to readThis phone isabsouluye trash ! Apps are never responding and batterylife sucks. The only thing good about this phonr is playstore.

• 2014-08-08 06:14
  • 4r8x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-22 20:35 from QyRg - click to readIts slow and I always have "low storage" it doesn't even have a camera. I seriously just want a front camra

• 2014-07-31 17:51
  • 4r8P

This is easily the worst and slowest phone I've ever used. Giving it a rating at 0/5 stars is too much for this pile of garbage. At the very best an app or page will load in about 3 minutes (don't be suprised if it takes up to 10.) I would rather have no phone at all than this. The only upside to this phone is it has some good apps but other than that it is so bad that it is almost funny.

• 2014-07-22 20:35
  • QyRg

hi my liking phone its nice thankyou ok.

• 2014-07-16 13:44
  • utcd

As with any ion battery you should follow these steps.

1) When you first get your phone , don't turn it on.

2) Insert the battery , and with the phone off , plug in the charger.

3) fully charged , turn the phone on and use it as normal.

4) For this first time , run the battery down completely.

5) turn the phone off (no charge maybe its already off) again completely charge your phone.

6) once charged , turn on the phone and use as normal.

7) Each night attach your charger and charge with the phone on.

All the above trains the battery to not lose its charge. Once in awhile (perhaps each month or so) follow these steps as if the battery was new. I do this with every ion battery and have never had a problem. This phone included.

• 2014-07-08 02:22
  • NB0@

freezes too much and battery life too short

• 2014-06-27 16:30
  • jxXP
Total of 262 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Discover S730M.