Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.6
6.7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 01:37 from N9@T - click to readI'm having same problem too.

• 2015-04-20 14:23
  • fuN1

I really like this phone, but in answer to the question about moving Apps to the (micro)SD card, Samsung tech support confirms that with this version of the operating system, Apps must stay on the phone's (4gb) memory. You can set the default location for camera/video files you create to the external memory, which will help avoid filling up the phone's memory. Serious "gamers" may be unable to download some of their Apps.

• 2015-04-19 22:40
  • kgqB

> In reply to kevin okta @ 2015-04-07 12:08 from 6c41 - click to readMake sure you have your APN settings correct for your carrier. GOOGLE THAT.

• 2015-04-08 19:47
  • 4SVc

Hello guys :) , i got a very serious problem here . i'm using samsung galaxy exhibit t599 .
The problem is , why is the signal of my phone always EDGE :( .
if i setting to Wcdma only (3G) , the signal is gone ,it just like the provider isn't supporting 3G , but it is support . I already trying another provider , the same thing always happen.
pleasee help me , do u guys have any suggestion about what i am suppose to do ?
thank you. :)

• 2015-04-07 12:08
  • 6c41

The problem is , why is the signal of my phone always EDGE :( .
pleasee help me , do u guys have any suggestion about what i am suppose to do ?
thank you. :)

• 2015-04-07 12:06
  • 6c41

Touch phone, although almost NO spare memory unrooted / with bloatware. Very tough, as I threw it as hard as I could straight down at concrete, but only cracked the screen, didn't hurt the computer.

• 2015-04-03 20:42
  • 7B4X

I love it it is just like the s3 just not the same space and no radio but still a great phone

• 2015-03-22 02:53
  • qnbs

U need to root ur device. If u are not familiar with doing that pay someone professional because u can ruin the phone.

• 2015-03-18 16:26
  • s9eC

how can i flash it? network is not work on it.

• 2015-03-13 19:24
  • LD2H

It's pretty good, but please flash cyanogenmod as soon as possible.

• 2015-03-04 16:02
  • YiQL

my phones charging port was never working right

• 2015-02-19 18:07
  • qpx%

my phones charging port was never working right

• 2015-02-19 18:05
  • qpx%

> In reply to d.locks @ 2015-01-12 16:59 from Q}3J - click to readIt's a pretty good phone. If it is turning on and working on it's own, you might want to check your apps and the permissions you've give apps to be able to do things remotely.

• 2015-02-14 23:15
  • k2Ii

> In reply to tae @ 2014-09-04 22:44 from RbXY - click to readI have the same issue with my phone.

• 2015-02-14 12:19
  • jsw3

the only problems i have is the battery life span, storage, it way too small and it always updating

• 2015-01-25 20:34
  • k1nw

I have this phone and ever since the third week I've had it, sometimes the camera turns on all by itself, and the keyboard will sometimes start picking through my messages and open them and call people without me even touching the key pad. The other day I was getting ready for work and my phone started calling a couple of my friends. It's super glitchy. Does this happen to anyone else?

• 2015-01-12 16:59
  • Q}3J

ihave been using this phone for the past 9 months and its a great experience but my problem is that it has short battery life span.

• 2015-01-08 06:32
  • Q}4i

Been using this phone for 6 months... The first time I used this phone, it was okay... But, sometimes it hangs. I also have a problem with the battery life and the Internal memory... There was this time that I was waiting for a call but it never came, only to find out that I have no signal, even though the signal at our place is strong...

• 2014-12-24 18:54
  • v0qS

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-08 15:24 from rMI0 - click to readDid you connect your phone to a google account? You can try to install a launcher through the google play store on your computer.

• 2014-11-28 07:48
  • RthH

I accidentally deleted all of the launcher on this phone and now the device won't boot up how do I fix this problem???

P.s. If you have an answer please email me:maurice48218@gmail.com

• 2014-11-08 15:24
  • rMI0
Total of 120 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599.