Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 - user opinions and reviews

319582

7.4
7.3
7.5

> In reply to hibbo @ 2014-04-14 20:14 from 7xQd - click to readIn order to move info to sd card you must click on file manager icon. you will see two different sections sd file and internal. select internal and choose all files you wish to move, click menu, choose "move to" and select sd file, click menu again and choose "move here" all files selected will move to sd card

• 2014-04-19 00:21
  • 4TyX

is there anyway to transfer apps from the internal mem to mem card?

• 2014-04-14 20:14
  • 7xQd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-30 07:13 from IbxC - click to readIts not the phone that is crappy. It's your Internet service. -_-#

• 2014-04-02 07:55
  • Ibxi

This is the worst phone I have ever had. It is slow as hell and never do you get any reception good enough to get any games or downloads. I had a gentleman who got me a phone with only wi-fi and I was able to download more than this piece of shit phone.

• 2014-03-30 07:13
  • IbxC

> In reply to OSKY @ 2014-03-06 11:29 from 4EIj - click to readA smartphone is pretty much a portable computer so processes are running even when your not "using" it ... battery life is nothing compared to the old school phones but vice versa the older phones couldnt handle what newer ones do . I remember the days of once a week charging lol

• 2014-03-16 23:48
  • Ibx9

• 2014-03-16 16:45
  • 49Ku

> In reply to Just-a-Dude @ 2014-03-16 00:36 from Yg%F - click to readsorry, I meant the ones that are small suck and lack features.

• 2014-03-16 00:38
  • Yg%F

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-01-27 12:28 from DQp8 - click to readwithout some way of being able to kill the touchwiz launcher, adding another launcher to the phne will make it lag even more because it will use extra ram, because touchwiz will still be running in the background just incase the installed launcher crashes.

Then there's the issue of space, some launchers are huge but good, the ones that are good suck and lack features and can be frustrating to use.

• 2014-03-16 00:36
  • Yg%F

> In reply to souliaq @ 2014-03-10 02:52 from b%8X - click to readThat's incorrect, the phone is Edge-4G capable, it's not 4GLTE Capable, the samasung website does not say that.

• 2014-03-16 00:32
  • Yg%F

> In reply to calviidee @ 2014-03-09 03:02 from j{qI - click to readno it cannot, it does not have enough internal storage to do that

• 2014-03-15 20:38
  • Yg%F

The specs are wrong this phone has 4G LTE, check the samsung web page.

• 2014-03-10 02:52
  • b%8X

can this phone play grand theft auto san andreas?

• 2014-03-09 03:02
  • j{qI

First time I have a Smartphone, please guide me. I have a new Galaxy Exhibit T599 and I changing battery to 100 % overnight. I start using it at 6 am, for 7 PM battery is dead. Is this normal? Battery specification mention "Up to 9 hrs of Talking Time" and "Up to 10 days - Battery Standby". I am sure I am not talking or using the phone 9 constant hours. Should I ask for battery replacement? Phone replacement? Or it is normal? my last traditional cell phone was charged every 4 days.

• 2014-03-06 11:29
  • 4EIj

I finally got the handset on the family mobile version. It also works on tmobile and is a blast to use. It does not have all the features that galaxy sII has but that is ok. This handset has the best battery life on a android phone I have ever used. I just unplug the charger and it goes all day long. I am using it now because my bell sII relocked when I updated the software.

• 2014-02-21 10:28
  • IxSY

can't play any video's on it! I could with a Huawei M835. I'm lost...

• 2014-02-18 23:49
  • Ibx9

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-01-27 12:28 from DQp8 - click to readTry Using Task Force Killer On Your Device

• 2014-02-15 21:02
  • k097

Pls my 3G iS not working.......

• 2014-02-08 09:44
  • 3sEw

> In reply to OGgamer @ 2014-01-20 18:02 from Y9Nk - click to readHi,
My phone is getting lot of rams for usage. i had seen Ur suggestion on this phone. I want to know how to change the touch wiz launcher. please tell me a suitable launcher which absorbs less RAM. Thanks.

• 2014-01-27 12:28
  • DQp8

First you're gonna want to change the launcher off of touchwiz, because touchwiz's ram usage will make the phone lag. If you want to play large games on this device rooting would be a good idea because it doesnt have native support for apps to sd. You get a gigabyte and some change out the box. Unless your outside between the hours of 8-5 the flash should be on on all pictures you take, good lighting makes the photos look more than decent. Most apps and games run well, and flash can be side loaded onto the device, however most flash video can be played through google chrome. All things considered with maybe an hour of setup the phone will last a long time.

• 2014-01-20 18:02
  • Y9Nk

I'm a little disappointed.

Let me clarify: This is the best smartphone I have owned. It is not high end but it is a solid design and I have had no issues with the phone itself whatsoever.

Unfortunately it does lack the option to move apps to the micro sd card. This makes the SD card pretty much only useful for taking lots of pictures.
It also makes the phone itself a little handicapped. Due to bloatware, You maybe have a gig of internal memory to host your apps. I say maybe because each app updates and requires more and more space with each update.
Rumor is that ALL galaxy phones do not allow apps to be moved to the sd card. That means that only the S3 or S4 would be worth it because they provide a high amount of internal memory.

I am looking into rooting the phone. This appears to be the only way to solve the handicapping. Hopefully i can uninstall some of the bloatware and/or get the ability to move apps to sd card functionality with the root.

• 2014-01-11 21:30
  • x@$m
Total of 59 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599.