Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.6
6.7

I like the phone but I want to change version from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2, how can I do it?

(2) I really like the phone but the internet is 2G very very poor how can I do it?

(3) Samsung galaxy pls help me and other

• 2015-06-28 13:45
  • fs%I

(3) Samsung galaxy pls help me and other

• 2015-06-28 13:43
  • fs%I

My phone is always saying that I don't have enough memory. It's super annoying and always lagging

• 2015-06-24 00:36
  • Ibxf

my phones wifi stays stuck on wifi turn on but it wont turn on

• 2015-06-20 04:23
  • rbIf

> In reply to kevin okta @ 2015-04-07 12:08 from 6c41 - click to readI like the phone but I want to change the version from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2,how can I do it?

• 2015-06-18 13:42
  • Nv$Y

Internal memory space is limited. The only space for any app is Facebook. I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2015-06-13 05:35
  • IbxY

The MAJOR problem with this phone is the hole where your voice goes through. It is EXTREMELY small, and it is prone to getting dust, sweat and other things trapped in it that blocks the whole, requiring the user to either yell at people to be heard on the other end of a call.

If anyone has an answer to this could you please e-mail me at schrockdaniel03061@gmail.com . I really need some help I am at a point where I need to take the phone apart, bore the voice hole wider than it is so people can hear me. If you know a better way please let me know. Thanks...

• 2015-06-05 16:24
  • 4Z5I
  • Casper the Pessimist
  • Rating0

Phone is good and all but it has two problems> 1. Almost no internal memory!!!!! 2.No way to connect to the SD card what so ever!!! fix these problems and you got the best phone ever!!

• 2015-04-29 01:02
  • rHnn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-23 01:37 from N9@T - click to readI'm having same problem too.

• 2015-04-20 14:23
  • fuN1

I really like this phone, but in answer to the question about moving Apps to the (micro)SD card, Samsung tech support confirms that with this version of the operating system, Apps must stay on the phone's (4gb) memory. You can set the default location for camera/video files you create to the external memory, which will help avoid filling up the phone's memory. Serious "gamers" may be unable to download some of their Apps.

• 2015-04-19 22:40
  • kgqB

> In reply to kevin okta @ 2015-04-07 12:08 from 6c41 - click to readMake sure you have your APN settings correct for your carrier. GOOGLE THAT.

• 2015-04-08 19:47
  • 4SVc

Hello guys :) , i got a very serious problem here . i'm using samsung galaxy exhibit t599 .
The problem is , why is the signal of my phone always EDGE :( .
if i setting to Wcdma only (3G) , the signal is gone ,it just like the provider isn't supporting 3G , but it is support . I already trying another provider , the same thing always happen.
pleasee help me , do u guys have any suggestion about what i am suppose to do ?
thank you. :)

• 2015-04-07 12:08
  • 6c41

The problem is , why is the signal of my phone always EDGE :( .
pleasee help me , do u guys have any suggestion about what i am suppose to do ?
thank you. :)

• 2015-04-07 12:06
  • 6c41

Touch phone, although almost NO spare memory unrooted / with bloatware. Very tough, as I threw it as hard as I could straight down at concrete, but only cracked the screen, didn't hurt the computer.

• 2015-04-03 20:42
  • 7B4X

I love it it is just like the s3 just not the same space and no radio but still a great phone

• 2015-03-22 02:53
  • qnbs

U need to root ur device. If u are not familiar with doing that pay someone professional because u can ruin the phone.

• 2015-03-18 16:26
  • s9eC

how can i flash it? network is not work on it.

• 2015-03-13 19:24
  • LD2H

It's pretty good, but please flash cyanogenmod as soon as possible.

• 2015-03-04 16:02
  • YiQL

my phones charging port was never working right

• 2015-02-19 18:07
  • qpx%

my phones charging port was never working right

• 2015-02-19 18:05
  • qpx%
Total of 128 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599.