Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 - user opinions and reviews

1930732

6.2
6.4
6.4

> In reply to nana @ 2014-10-03 08:29 from XMWr - click to readAndroid Safe Mode Feature

Safe Mode is one of the features in an android devices that helps correct the problem on third party applications that misbehave. When the phone is running in Safe Mode, only those applications that came with the phone will work. This will give the customer the time to uninstall the corrupted application. Normally, applications that are misbehaving will cause the phone to freeze, crash or even consume the battery of the device very fast.

In short say, Safe Mode is putting the phone back to factory settings without deleting data that are stored in the phone. This is wonderful application which troubleshoot phone issues without performing factory reset that causes all the data stored get compromised.

This procedure can clear a large number of problems and should be tried before a Hard Reset.

Booting Into Safe Mode

To reboot into safe mode on Android 4.1 or later, long-press the power button until the power options menu appears. Long-press the Power Off option and you’ll be asked if you want to reboot your Android device into safe mode. Tap the OK button.

On older versions of Android, long-press the power button and then tap Power Off to turn off your device. Turn on the phone or tablet by long-pressing the power button again. Release the power button and, when you see a logo appear during boot-up, hold down both the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. Continue holding the two buttons until the device boots up with a Safe mode indicator at the bottom-left corner of its screen.

To exit safe mode, restart your device normally. (Long-press the power button, select Power Off, and then long-press the power button again to turn it back on.) Your Android phone or tablet will boot and load third-party software as normal.

IF NONE OF THE ABOVE WORKS, that's the time you'' do a factory reset. :)

• 2014-10-19 05:45
  • UD{0

You have to reset to factory default. Dont' forget to backup your contacts, sms, etc.

• 2014-10-13 17:51
  • nwX4

I m havin problem with my phone, are month ago. I down loaded (7) new apps (free) on my phone.my grandchild tampered with it and now this 'SAFE MODE' sign is always on on the lower L hand conner of my phone sreen. And the (7) new apps i downloaded dont com on any more..please help

• 2014-10-03 08:29
  • XMWr

I bought SGE 18730 last year. Brilliant performance, but last week I experience the unexpected... I cannot switch on my handset. Once the green robotic symbol appeared, and the phone was ok. Yesterday, it went blank, and cannot be switched-on. Today I went to Kuala Terengganu to look for replacement battery, but none of it kind... what should I do?

• 2014-09-28 10:45
  • teCC

wow, works otg....the best phone i ever had

• 2014-08-31 17:21
  • ajRG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-14 22:06 from smNA - click to readhey, the most likely answer is it's a problem with snapchat itself. On my LG Optimus Spirit (L750 is the number i believe), it won't even show me videos that were recorded in a higher quality than my maximum screen size and some videos that are recorded lower (i think) usually only shows me the text that goes on top and the first frame of audio. When i record my own video, if i try and add it to my story but my internet cuts out half way through it gets permanently deleted and even when i try and send a snap, usually the first snap gets perma deleted and the second or third one goes through... Sorry i'm probably rambling but TLDR, it's a bit of an unstable app! I'd suggest posting directly on the google store page! :)

• 2014-08-29 09:30
  • 2xwq

hello?

i am trying to enable my samsung call barrings as i bought a new one. but problem is, i'm here in fiji but bought it in australia. it keeps asking me to input password which is a 4 digit number but the 4 digits i use on all pins i have its not working and i don't know what password its talking about..

help! help! please

• 2014-08-18 05:00
  • PFtp

too bad this phone will not be getting a kitkat update. although it has a descent spec.

• 2014-08-15 02:23
  • 9LPp

Hi my phone won't record a video in snap chat can any one tell me why

• 2014-08-14 22:06
  • smNA

can u pls help me to regain my mobile data!!! it doesnt appear everytime i open it!!1

• 2014-08-07 07:21
  • Kg$m

> In reply to pretty @ 2014-07-21 11:34 from fuMj - click to readpres both at the same time

• 2014-07-31 02:33
  • MfxH

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 10:29 from nCKQ - click to readto my phone its not working

• 2014-07-21 11:34
  • fuMj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 10:29 from nCKQ - click to readwhy my phone is not taking the screenshot

• 2014-07-21 11:31
  • fuMj

nice

• 2014-07-14 16:47
  • vwes

front cam is there r nt and talking cat

• 2014-05-29 10:32
  • w0@0

Screenshot = home button + lock button;

• 2014-05-26 10:29
  • nCKQ

What is a quality of front camera?

• 2014-05-16 22:06
  • 0xHY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-08 10:24 from u{N$ - click to readHome button and lower volume button

• 2014-05-11 13:15
  • X3tv

> In reply to Aussie @ 2013-12-20 12:53 from v}7w - click to readMay i ask if this phone galaxy express 18730 can perform screenshot

• 2014-05-08 10:24
  • u{N$
Total of 291 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Express I8730.