Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
6.4
6.4

I bought this phone a week ago .. I was very unhappy with the speed of work cell phone so I installed CPU-Z program and found that my express gt-i8730 not snapdragon 400 msm8930. it has outdated s4 8960 which is 50% slower.. procesor i krait 1.2 ghz and graphic is adreno 305..so main problem iz chipset benchmark results were worse than the galaxy s2 ... whether anyone else has this kind of mobile phone? I come from central Europe...

• 2014-02-02 18:38
  • 3@fK

PlzPlz how price is that Device I want to buy this but express i437 better than i8730

• 2014-01-25 11:08
  • U@xF

My Express I8730 model mobile has about 3 months and since I have it, the same happens to me. The calls get diverted without setting it and later I get SMS that somebody have called me. Also, sometimes the first call I make does not get through. I have no idea why is that, but as it is quite annoying I would appreciate if anyone could give some suggestion on the subject and how to get the phone to work properly in this respect

• 2014-01-24 17:50
  • w98t

> In reply to not an apple fan @ 2013-12-21 12:29 from v64g - click to readSame problem here - can't receive calls... Gave my phone once for unsuccessful repair and now have to wait for Samsung to release the update (that's what I've been told to do - wait)
And Vodafone people (cnr Bourke/Swanston - downstairs) are just a bunch of useless yet rudest guys I've ever met.

• 2014-01-12 07:43
  • t@L7

For those of you who think the Samsung Galaxy Grand is better, it isn't. The Samsung Galaxy Grand has no LTE, no NFC, a weaker resolution and less battery efficiency in comparison to the Samsung Galaxy Express. However, it has a slightly better camera (8mp instead 5mp) and a slightly larger screen (5' instead of 4.5'). The processing speeds and amount of RAM are the same. Overall, it isn't better since LTE, NFC, a better resolution and more battery efficiency is much more important than a marginally better camera and a slightly larger screen. Remember, a good phone is a balanced phone, something that the Samsung Galaxy Express is.

• 2014-01-11 13:22
  • i2cP

Awesome. . . Wish have this.

• 2014-01-09 08:44
  • PA7G

I have this phone. Its almost perfect. Only one thing i dont like: the camera. Bad picture quality. The ace2 takes better pictures. I have heard that maybe a new firmware with fix the camera quality. Is it true?

• 2014-01-03 15:28
  • 3A7L

if lost do you have any ideas to find it...????

• 2013-12-30 10:51
  • ttvJ

> In reply to paul @ 2013-12-10 13:38 from 9x1V - click to readYou can't save the world with a predictive text,you have to be a superhero but that shit still doesn't exist! Many religious leaders have tried with predictive text and predictive books,but all they gaved to us was just a wars.

• 2013-12-30 01:50
  • Sqv$

it is so affordable

• 2013-12-27 12:54
  • Nw8f

> In reply to castle @ 2013-12-22 16:27 from utxm - click to readabout 4.56gb internal memory..

• 2013-12-27 11:34
  • tVts

Having this phone for 4 months. no bags or anything, works perfectly!

• 2013-12-25 18:43
  • sv6C

superb handset

• 2013-12-24 17:05
  • tUdx

how much i will get "user vailable memory" in phone/internal memory?

• 2013-12-22 16:27
  • utxm

> In reply to Prasad @ 2013-11-09 23:38 from X3mF - click to readI share your frustration with the problems of this model. I just sent back the Samsung Express to get it fix for the second & last time which I think they have no idea of fixing the problem anyway. I have gone through so much in dealing with Vodafone repair centre @ the conner of Burke street & swanston street in melbourne CBD.It makes me wonder why the jobs are going oversea since we are so lazy on the job there is no difference in terms of better service in Aust. compared with oversea call centre. It has been a few months of back and forth of bug passing between Samsung & my service provider that I have suffer so much of their nonsense rules & excuse of failure. good luck to you in dealing with your issues. After all this bad experience with these after sales service, I have so much respect for Apples of taking their service responsibility into their own hand not letting those unprofessional people dealing with the end user.

• 2013-12-21 12:29
  • v64g

Good phone .....using it for the last couple of months but BlackBerry Z10 is a much better option in this price range.

• 2013-12-20 12:53
  • v}7w

Hate this phone been nothing but trouble if theres anymore then one person texting me at once the messages dont come through for an hour sometimes longer the phone seems to have mood swings and the battery lasts less then 4 hours cant wait to get rid of it ♥

• 2013-12-13 06:36
  • vFrU

does anybody know how to save a word using the predictive text

• 2013-12-10 13:38
  • 9x1V

Excellent Device.......love it

• 2013-12-01 02:16

Excellent Device.......love it

• 2013-12-01 02:15
  • v}7w
Total of 287 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Express I8730.