Samsung Galaxy Express I8730 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.5
6.5

if lost do you have any ideas to find it...????

• 2013-12-30 10:51
  • ttvJ

> In reply to paul @ 2013-12-10 13:38 from 9x1V - click to readYou can't save the world with a predictive text,you have to be a superhero but that shit still doesn't exist! Many religious leaders have tried with predictive text and predictive books,but all they gaved to us was just a wars.

• 2013-12-30 01:50
  • Sqv$

it is so affordable

• 2013-12-27 12:54
  • Nw8f

> In reply to castle @ 2013-12-22 16:27 from utxm - click to readabout 4.56gb internal memory..

• 2013-12-27 11:34
  • tVts

Having this phone for 4 months. no bags or anything, works perfectly!

• 2013-12-25 18:43
  • sv6C

superb handset

• 2013-12-24 17:05
  • tUdx

how much i will get "user vailable memory" in phone/internal memory?

• 2013-12-22 16:27
  • utxm

> In reply to Prasad @ 2013-11-09 23:38 from X3mF - click to readI share your frustration with the problems of this model. I just sent back the Samsung Express to get it fix for the second & last time which I think they have no idea of fixing the problem anyway. I have gone through so much in dealing with Vodafone repair centre @ the conner of Burke street & swanston street in melbourne CBD.It makes me wonder why the jobs are going oversea since we are so lazy on the job there is no difference in terms of better service in Aust. compared with oversea call centre. It has been a few months of back and forth of bug passing between Samsung & my service provider that I have suffer so much of their nonsense rules & excuse of failure. good luck to you in dealing with your issues. After all this bad experience with these after sales service, I have so much respect for Apples of taking their service responsibility into their own hand not letting those unprofessional people dealing with the end user.

• 2013-12-21 12:29
  • v64g

Good phone .....using it for the last couple of months but BlackBerry Z10 is a much better option in this price range.

• 2013-12-20 12:53
  • v}7w

Hate this phone been nothing but trouble if theres anymore then one person texting me at once the messages dont come through for an hour sometimes longer the phone seems to have mood swings and the battery lasts less then 4 hours cant wait to get rid of it ♥

• 2013-12-13 06:36
  • vFrU

does anybody know how to save a word using the predictive text

• 2013-12-10 13:38
  • 9x1V

Excellent Device.......love it

• 2013-12-01 02:16

Excellent Device.......love it

• 2013-12-01 02:15
  • v}7w

> In reply to Al @ 2013-11-21 10:53 from y@{w - click to readwhat is better for graphics work and sketch drawings note 10.1 or 8.0 - and what is the use of 4G - can i connect external HDD in 10.1 ? - is there multitasking option in 8.0 as the 10.1 ... suggest what to buy ?!

• 2013-11-27 19:29
  • Y}J3

> In reply to Prasad @ 2013-11-09 23:38 from X3mF - click to readHi Prasad,

My Express I8730 model mobile has about 3 months and since I have it, the same happens to me. The calls get diverted without setting it and later I get SMS that somebody have called me. Also, sometimes the first call I make does not get through. I have no idea why is that, but as it is quite annoying I would appreciate if anyone could give some suggestion on the subject and how to get the phone to work properly in this respect. Otherwise it is quite a nice smart-phone. Cheers, Al

• 2013-11-21 10:53
  • y@{w

Where can i find battery i jst lost my 8730 s phone battery , i checked but i didnt find in any shop in dubai

• 2013-11-13 00:29
  • d%GR

Hi guys,
I have galaxy express 18730T. My friends complaint that my phone most of the time goes to voice mail. But when I check from my side phone is on. And also when I try to call somebody at that time first call doesnt get connected, only second attempt gets thru. It happens to both my and my wife's phones (same model). We are on the Vodafone (Australia). Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Do you also experience the same problem? or Is it some setting in our phones bothering us? Please let me know as this is really annoying and has missed lot of important calls.
Thank you all in advance!
Cheers!
Prasad

• 2013-11-09 23:38
  • X3mF

Its nonsense to buy s4, this mobile has all important s4 features, not the quad core processor but it can play full hd, has smooth graphics and it is fast (4g internet works without a flaw)... bust buy in my opinion.

• 2013-11-09 14:53
  • Trgn

hi, does anyone know if this phone will work in tmobile 4g network? thank you..

• 2013-11-06 15:27
  • v0qT

is it have *Corning Gorilla Glass* ?

• 2013-11-05 21:57
  • HIvT
Total of 280 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Express I8730.