Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.6
5.6
5.4

> In reply to Fame user @ 2015-01-17 19:59 from L13b - click to readHey..First of all..try another name..second..what are the "awesome" games that you played on this galaxy fame ??

• 2015-01-23 12:30
  • Nqw}

Too slow! Hangs often which gets very irritating. Not at all satisfied with the buy

• 2015-01-22 16:46
  • vbVx

I have this phone for 3 years, and I could say, that I don't regret or feel dissapointed fot buying this phone, because in 3 years I made so many amazing photos, cause I havent expected that 5mp camera will be so good, and this phone allowed me to play and download awesome games, text and talk to my friends and even watch movies! However, after 3 years this phone just now started to getting slower. But I think that 3 years for phone is pretty good and I don't feel ready to buy new phone while this one is working pretty good
I read the comments that some people have troubles with phone in first using days/weeks, I haven't had any problems with this phone, he worked so perfect! I advice for people to buy any phone from shop, not from hand-to-hand, or second-hand, in this way you will be sure, that your phone doesn't have any problems, is brand new, and you'll don't have any upcoming problems.

• 2015-01-17 19:59
  • L13b

It says on your specification that the MicroSD card is up to 64 GB this is wrong, I have just learned the hard way and got a family member to purchase the 64 GB MicroSD card for me from Singapore and now I have tried to mount it and it doesn't work. After looking elsewhere it says that the maximum that it can go up to is 32 GB. I suggest you guys change it, to save someone wasting money again.

• 2015-01-14 01:50
  • HDDf
  • F

> In reply to ash @ 2015-01-04 22:43 from 7j{e - click to readwhy don't you speak proper English?

• 2015-01-13 15:17
  • MB7j

Any phones similar to this. it should have front facing camera, cheap and should have a good rear face camera.
Help please??

• 2015-01-11 19:19
  • 3arM

Having bought this phone yesterday I tried to download whatsap today and only succeeded in the phone freezing . I had to do a factory reset to enable the phone to be used as a basic phone which appears to be all that it is fit for , it goes back to the shop tomorrow .
Needless to say I could not possibly recommend this phone to anyone as it is not reliable .

• 2015-01-11 15:54
  • nFvD

guys this awesome phone i ever used
its using touchwiz stock rom that y u facing lags
so try custom roms u will love dis phone

• 2015-01-11 07:21
  • YTL0

> In reply to mayyet @ 2015-01-03 22:32 from 3arT - click to readI second that I threw mine against the wall once & for all....very slow & hangs....The most useless phone i ever owned :-(

• 2015-01-10 07:46
  • Nhtu

> In reply to mayyet @ 2015-01-03 22:32 from 3arT - click to readnever ever buy this phone trust me.... because i took almost 15 mins just to type this sentence :-\ ... this fone will bug u nd irritate u by hanging often.... i just have a whatsapp and an fb app and still its hanged nd sumtyms it freezes and we have to take out its battery and then strt all over again.... never buy this phone i repeat never buy this fone warning:- u will hate it!

• 2015-01-04 22:43
  • 7j{e

im hoping to buy this as my second android phone isit any good overall?

• 2015-01-03 22:32
  • 3arT

Too slow and freezes often

• 2015-01-02 22:49
  • pUUf

> In reply to ruhi @ 2014-12-30 05:28 from 9xHH - click to readi agree 120%

• 2015-01-02 17:17
  • 0Ems

I am having big difficulty deleting my skype messages on my Galaxy fame phone, I have so many now and need to get rid of so many how do I do it?
cheers
Nickie

• 2015-01-01 17:49
  • 0C}Y

This one have good features but its tooo slow...

• 2014-12-31 14:17
  • J7Fr

This is too bad to have this phone.I will not recommend this to any one as it is too slow and hanged al the time

• 2014-12-30 05:28
  • 9xHH

some good little features, but this phone is slow. they should have called it the Samsung busy wheel. Some phones come with accessories this one should have had a fold out chair and a flask of tea

• 2014-12-30 03:48
  • 0piV

its not bad.i mean its slow but it has a lot of good things to show.but still i dont recommend it

• 2014-12-29 19:43
  • 0TFK

i had bought this phone 8months ago.. so slow.. hanging problem etc etc etc... not a good phone..

• 2014-12-27 10:25
  • KAeL

I don't know what kinds of phone is this?

• 2014-12-22 08:58
  • uNVx
Total of 1406 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810.