Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.7
5.5

please upgared the anroide version im facing lots of problem regading the phone ..............

• 2014-02-28 15:12
  • 7q}}

hi guys
in this phone...if i restarted it..and have the samsung galaxy fame logo..i press the volume up,power and home key togather..i have a list of options,i want to know,if i selected WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET ,what gonna happen??
is it just going to be like i bought it? or somthing will be lost? is i shall install a new software or not??
and all widgets will be present,or not??
please replay soon

• 2014-02-28 14:31
  • fk{C

I hate this phone ... it bloody plays up good style. Wish I hadnt bothered. Loose internet all the time and slow.... I want an upgrade.
I will swap because this phone is a headache.

• 2014-02-28 01:14
  • mp7x

Super phone....compact...easy to handle...camera excellent...superfast browsing....video calling working fine....no hanging.....touchscreen response fabulous

• 2014-02-27 17:18
  • utt6

i got a samsung galaxy fame i can recieve video calls but carnt send video calls does any 1 know y

• 2014-02-25 13:11
  • B{6P

Always in hang mode...not connected with pc..takes to much time at the time of dialling...don't busy it..wastage of money..and hang at that the time of incoming call...

• 2014-02-24 14:10
  • U{dv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-23 17:19 from xpB4 - click to readNo no don't buy this phone...
It's not a smart phone..It's a stupid phone..always stuck..ram and CPU is lowww...if you have more money..I think you shall buy Samsung galaxy ace 3 s7275r..It's really good...

• 2014-02-24 01:03
  • fk{B

> In reply to Graceonline @ 2014-02-23 00:31 from LhPD - click to readI totally agree with you Graceonline... Huawei y300 costs R1000 here in South Africa (about $90) and the fame costs R1500 ($140) and the huawei is way better than it..... I nearly cried when i saw someone take the fame over the huawei and when i tried to help the person or she thought that I was jealous cause i 2 buying the cheaper huawei

• 2014-02-23 17:52
  • NrEe

Im gonna buy this phone instead of my old one which is defected. Do you think this is a good phone? Plz reply.

• 2014-02-23 17:19
  • xpB4

Do not buy this phone just because it is a Samsung. It is overpriced and over rated. The huawei ascend y300 is a far better phone and costs less.

• 2014-02-23 00:31
  • LhPD

how to transfer files or software from mobiles internal memory to sd card ??

• 2014-02-22 09:06
  • 0UZh

> In reply to CASPER @ 2014-02-20 08:52 from fj9q - click to readjust download quick office from play store

• 2014-02-21 08:22
  • KIf3

ey are u able to install microsoft office on this phone?

• 2014-02-20 08:52
  • fj9q

i like it.its good

• 2014-02-18 11:53
  • fnrw

Wanted to update my elderly Vodafone but keep number. Signed contract 1.2.14 but phone didn't switch till4.2.14. Had lots of problems using this phone - incoming calls going onto hold if I moved my head. Phoned tech and customer service lines was told take back to shop in Maidenhead would not be a problem. Shop says too late after 7 days - nobody told me 7 days. I cannot cope with this phone have been back to shop and told them I have cancelled direct debit. They say do I really want bailiffs knocking at my door. I am a pensioner with a disabled brother I am carer for. I cannot be without a phone. Maidenhead shop has mobile number no one answers or returns messages. Have now spoken to solicitor.

• 2014-02-18 11:25
  • gKbK

Help!!
My phone seems to be stuck on the '3' screen won't switch on or do anything i've taken the battery out still no change :(

• 2014-02-17 10:59
  • mpXM

this mobile phone have faisility skype video calling better profermance please comment me

• 2014-02-08 17:48
  • 3xAg

> In reply to Hassan @ 2014-02-05 08:21 from KI6Q - click to readu r rite

• 2014-02-06 06:22
  • FY0v

> In reply to riju @ 2014-02-03 03:44 from Xu8H - click to readHey first go to setting > developers option > on it > allow usb doubbing mode ! Den connect to pc or laptop as ur wish.

• 2014-02-05 08:21
  • KI6Q

Hey can someone help me out how to transfer app-sd card if someone knows please tell me...

• 2014-02-04 22:05
  • KI6Q
Total of 1178 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810.