atty, 26 Jul 2013it lags wen yu r runnin temple run 2 nd subway surfers..it works gud but sometymes loose tempe... moreUpdate your android version into 4.2.1 jellybean and after that you will get a great experience
Hi there ! Personaly i am using two phone numbers from two different operators, so if i have to choose between the two phones i will probably buy the S6812.
In addition to my description, i have to say after using many phones that the dual-sim categories are using much battery power and have a higher level of DAS ... you have to keep that in mind when choosing a phone :-)
By the way, i realized that the Samsung Galaxy Young S6312 (Dual-sim) is a little bit much more enjoyable for playing than the Galaxy Fame according to its 768 Mo RAM. They are very similar but the Galaxy Young's camera is only a 3.2 Megapixels without Flash LED.
this is an exciting phone, user friendly...amazing features...i m using it...
Stridertn, 24 Jul 2013I see that many people are confused about the specs of this phone and about buying it or not, ... morethanks stridertn, u hv given a very good description of this phone. plz tell me one thing more, which will b better this one or the dual sim(6812)one? which set would u prefer??
it lags wen yu r runnin temple run 2 nd subway surfers..it works gud but sometymes loose temper due to those lags..if any1 has any idea abt hw to improve it den do suggest..thankyu!!
If you are in a strict budge, go for this. Its good for light users. It lags a lot during multi tasking and web browsing is horrible! The Jellybean user experience is flawed by the ancient processor. Looking to port gingerbread onto this, it would work like a breeze! I would suggest you to buy LG Optimus L7 II any day!
I see that many people are confused about the specs of this phone and about buying it or not, so lets do some explanations:
- This phone is reffered as S6810, this one accepts 1 sim card. If you want to use 2 sim cards you must buy the S6812 (and don't worry, it has the same specs as the S6810. We are talking here about mini-sim of course ^_^
- This phone is good and easy to use for tchating, for mailing, taking good photos and calling of course ^_^ Its also capable of gaming but don't expect to play some huge games without lagging, it's just a 1 GHz single core processor with only 512 ram which is the minimum required for android 4.1 Jelly Bean to work correctly.
Personnaly, i am a sort of gamer when i am not working, and i used to play emulators (snes, N64, neo-geo ...) and huge games on my phones, so I assure you, if you are going to do the same thing as me, this is not the best choice !!! I suggest you to buy a phone with at least a dual-core processor and a bigger screen to make you gaming experience comfortable!
However if you are intending to use the phone normally and simply as i said earlier and to play mini games like Angry birds, cut the rope, ski safari or same ... this phone is absolutely perfect :
- Perfect size for a smartphone
- contains all the options you need
- easy to use
- all applications work on it without problems
- screen not HD but not bad at all for a small screen smartphone
- average battery life (like all the smartphones of this century ^_^)
- correct photos quality with flash LED
After that ... don't expect it to make love or to cook food ... it's just a phone you know ;-)
I apologyze for my bad english, i am tunisian :-)
Good luck for everyone ;-)
phone is best but ram is low than igb and front camera are also vga
hey guys this phone is working gud nd looking also beautifull just like samsung galaxy s3