Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.4
6.3

How to expand space on my phone I don't want to delete applications but how to import them in the sd/card because I have 3 gb space on sd card?

• 2014-11-28 01:40
  • mD64

boss before my phone had android 2.3.6 version. now i have downloaded the new version android 4.1.1 jeallybean. now i have lost many application. such as play store. youtube. for this reason i want get back my old version. just tell me how can i get back my old version. thank you

• 2014-11-26 13:39
  • nC2C

The battery dies too quickly, not impressed with it at all.

• 2014-11-24 23:32
  • QP}B

how to install viber for my phone

• 2014-11-14 13:00
  • Xjf{

my phone no download for viber

• 2014-11-14 12:58
  • Xjf{

My galaxy gio does not send message and read USSD?
what to do?

• 2014-11-07 08:45
  • fmGE

to use tethering it works like WiFi but other can use your mobile signals as WiFi but you can't in your mobile

• 2014-10-01 14:44
  • uZaU

if i open tethering or portable hotspot wi-fi then how i use it
please tell me quickly

• 2014-09-06 10:54
  • 6Qu@

if i open tethering or hotspot wi-fi then how i use it
please tell me quickly

• 6QvN

how i use tethering or hotspot wi -fi if i open it tell me quickly

• 2014-09-06 10:27
  • 6QvN

The phone has got a normal sim-card, not a mini or micro-sim!

• 2014-09-05 20:45
  • pWU0
  • F

> In reply to EtTiEnE @ 2014-08-25 14:55 from 3sEj - click to readHi plz hlp me download watsapp the play store takes lng to open do u knw y

• 2014-09-04 19:10
  • 3sEj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-24 10:04 from fm@Z - click to readOk you simply just update play store and search for watsapp then smack the install buten (tap the button) DON'T!!!! Realy smack the the button and ja you should be able to download it the android is verry smart soooo. You can't download apps like watsapp,games (ect) on the intenet it must be on playstore so if you struggle with eany other part of working with the phone just let me know my email adress is ettienemulder12@gmail.com just send me a email or ivite me on watsapp or even phone me +27 84 219 1827 its my pleasure so ja .........?

• 2014-08-25 14:55
  • 3sEj

how can i install whatsapp on my phone?

• 2014-08-24 10:04
  • fm@Z

> In reply to Ice @ 2014-08-05 11:45 from frkM - click to readhi Ice. what you need to do is to turn off every app in the sync mode. Go to settings>>accounts and sync>>

• 2014-08-10 08:50
  • fm$L

Hi I just want to know if anybody can help me. I don't know why but my data or airtime runs out very fast when i use packet data to browse or to use whattsapp. Is there something I must switch of or on. Help Please!

• 2014-08-05 11:45
  • frkM

> In reply to Zel @ 2014-06-08 02:53 from thg3 - click to readHad one great first phone.held up to being droped from a height (multiple times) and even being dropped into a canal. Low quality in most aspects and ge5s 'worn out' quickly so battery fades quicker
Good first phone but no more than that

• 2014-07-12 16:54
  • uF3c

plz help me

• 2014-07-04 08:28
  • sytw

The good: A cheap smart phone with wifi and gps. The bad: Low internal memory and low RAM. Other facts: Don't upgrade to Android 2.3.6! This version has a bug and the battery lasts just 1,5 days with light usage and no internet. I downgraded to Android 2.3.4 and average battery life is double - 3 days, including some email and weather. Low RAM - if you have more than one tab opened in the web browser, it will reload the web page every time you change tabs. It doesn't seem made for internet browsing. Low internal memory - you can only install a few apps (also, those which run in the background "as a service" such as Yahoo messenger can't be moved to SD card). Games I occasionally play are fluent - Angry birds, Angry piggy, Hill Climb, 2048, and the battery lasts about 3.5-4 hours. Audio is below average quality wise. The radio changes channels slow (I miss my SE W810). The only way to put a song as ringtone is via the default music player. The camera is OK in good light, video is poor. GPS is working good. Wifi hot spot is useful for my laptop. I didn't like the default keyboard so I bought Swift key. All in all, a decent phone for the price range with average battery life. I use it mainly as a basic phone plus some email, weather, dictionary, and occasionally as a book reader, GPS and maps for orientation in a foreign city, and games when I really get bored and it's good enough.

• 2014-06-29 01:25
  • 3RTY
Total of 1698 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660.