Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.4
6.3

i really love this phone! but still I cant find the keypad! i want to kill my self for buying this one, I regret it. Nokia 3310 is better. :(

• 2011-04-25 09:49
  • 98qI

gudpm. i'm Ivan, I post my question before.
i have this one but i dont know how to use
it. i'm still looking for a keypad but until now i cant see it. from the time I bought this one, I only use this for a call. Im so upset with Samsung. please the next time they will come up with new Phone, pls include keypad. *sigh.. :(

• 2011-04-25 09:08
  • UD{m

please review this phone !

• 2011-04-24 17:27
  • wr2J

can anyone tell me how is the battery back up and sound in th speaker mode..........?
i want to buy this fon but dont have any idea. how long does it take to get fully charged and what is the lasting time ??

• 2011-04-24 17:24
  • tt1s

I have this phone like 2 or 3 weeks and i am glad that i chose this phone. Also this is my first android so yeah ITS FREAKING AWESOME.

Great side :

Fantastic Display
Great multi-touch
Connects to computer really good
Great i dont know phonecalls?
Music sounds awesome
In android market there are really good games and apps what fit to this phone (only one game that i could not intsall)
Great battery life

Main disadvantages

No DivX video support
No secondary video-call camera

Irecommend you to buy this phone ITS Best phone with that price tag.

• 2011-04-24 12:07
  • mE7x

Did Samsung just release a white Samsung Gio for Korean market? Is it just me? I'm too excited!

• 2011-04-23 18:13
  • PS6j

pls review this phone as soon as possible
i really2 waiting for gio's review

• 2011-04-23 12:11
  • ijnJ

> In reply to Zenith Kies @ 2011-04-22 07:49 from YUK2 - click to readyes. Adreno 200 GPU.
Where can I get the release date of this phone!

• 2011-04-23 06:49
  • PS6j

People who have this phone please review it,it will launch soon in other countries and we want to know if it's ok

• 2011-04-22 17:18
  • 0Ujb

I think you should review this phone, gsmarena. It's very popular at the moment due to its great price tag.

• 2011-04-22 13:56
  • fk2@

This set is looking good especially with onscrean camera button. I have to ask, is this phone has non qwerty notmal keypad for messsaging. I feel some uneazy on qwerty virtual key for messaging.

• 2011-04-22 11:04
  • uWFs

please review this phone

• 2011-04-22 08:31
  • uC96

oh this phone is having GPU ???

• 2011-04-22 07:49
  • YUK2

Although The LG Optimus has a much better Video Recording facilty (VGA @ 18fps compared to QVGA @ 15fps) and better memory with 512 RAM, Still, Galaxy Gio has the upperhand with 800MHz processor..... and low, affordable price (Market Price of Gio is 10000 rupees, compared to LG Optimus One's 12500 rupees)

• 2011-04-21 23:32
  • PZLR

I would like to know if it also has document reader (e.g world, excel, powerpoint ppt).

• 2011-04-21 21:55
  • 5EfU

It is getting frozen at times and i need to remove battery and put it back. :(

• 2011-04-19 15:04
  • nXGL

great... u should have one..

• 2011-04-19 06:07
  • UDPN

please review this phone urgently ??????????

• 2011-04-18 16:53
  • mjF{

Its available in Russia/ germany/ UK. Its even available on Ebay UK at 185 Pounds(Fully Unlocked). Eagerly waiting for its launch in India. Else, ll try to get from somewhere else, by hook or by crook ;)

• 2011-04-17 16:44
  • utnW

@ the price range, this phone will kill the LG Optimus One market in India. No idea why they are not releasing ??

• 2011-04-17 07:33
  • 2SP@
Total of 1692 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660.