Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660 - user opinions and reviews

6.3

Ofcourse it has, .. -the source- ^^

• 2011-04-28 18:07
  • iyC5

Will there be a white Samsung Galaxy Gio available in Europe?

• 2011-04-28 10:14
  • mB}c

> In reply to roh @ 2011-04-25 17:35 from bJ2W - click to readBecause they wants to sell their other Android Models Like ACE.

• 2011-04-27 17:24
  • v15w

Does it have a GPU?
For those who say it has, please mention the source.

• 2011-04-27 13:03
  • fkiL

Very good phone especially if you take into consideration its price. No camera flash and small screen compared to some other famous models. But if you want a lightweight phone running android with its full power and with minimal sacrifice to features and all this with a fantastic price - then this is right for you!

• 2011-04-26 19:20
  • gGgE

I want this phone! Hurry and release it to the whole world!

• 2011-04-26 14:27
  • PS6t

why samsung is not releasing ?

• 2011-04-25 17:35
  • bJ2W

> In reply to Ivan Carlou @ 2011-04-25 09:08 from UD{m - click to readwe have the same problem, but i have the worst problem? i thought this phone is water resistant. so i tried puting it in a freezer and when i check it, it wont turn on. u can find the keypad on the desktop of the computer, you can connect it to your unit. my problem right now is i dont have the money to buy this unit again now im using my alcatel ot club.. that my grand mother gave me.. and i like it very much.. teehee! btw can this unit play games on grab a gold? i love that site.. thanks

• 2011-04-25 09:55
  • 98qG

i really love this phone! but still I cant find the keypad! i want to kill my self for buying this one, I regret it. Nokia 3310 is better. :(

• 2011-04-25 09:49
  • 98qI

gudpm. i'm Ivan, I post my question before.
i have this one but i dont know how to use
it. i'm still looking for a keypad but until now i cant see it. from the time I bought this one, I only use this for a call. Im so upset with Samsung. please the next time they will come up with new Phone, pls include keypad. *sigh.. :(

• 2011-04-25 09:08
  • UD{m

please review this phone !

• 2011-04-24 17:27
  • wr2J

can anyone tell me how is the battery back up and sound in th speaker mode..........?
i want to buy this fon but dont have any idea. how long does it take to get fully charged and what is the lasting time ??

• 2011-04-24 17:24
  • tt1s

I have this phone like 2 or 3 weeks and i am glad that i chose this phone. Also this is my first android so yeah ITS FREAKING AWESOME.

Great side :

Fantastic Display
Great multi-touch
Connects to computer really good
Great i dont know phonecalls?
Music sounds awesome
In android market there are really good games and apps what fit to this phone (only one game that i could not intsall)
Great battery life

Main disadvantages

No DivX video support
No secondary video-call camera

Irecommend you to buy this phone ITS Best phone with that price tag.

• 2011-04-24 12:07
  • mE7x

Did Samsung just release a white Samsung Gio for Korean market? Is it just me? I'm too excited!

• 2011-04-23 18:13
  • PS6j

pls review this phone as soon as possible
i really2 waiting for gio's review

• 2011-04-23 12:11
  • ijnJ

> In reply to Zenith Kies @ 2011-04-22 07:49 from YUK2 - click to readyes. Adreno 200 GPU.
Where can I get the release date of this phone!

• 2011-04-23 06:49
  • PS6j

People who have this phone please review it,it will launch soon in other countries and we want to know if it's ok

• 2011-04-22 17:18
  • 0Ujb

I think you should review this phone, gsmarena. It's very popular at the moment due to its great price tag.

• 2011-04-22 13:56
  • fk2@

This set is looking good especially with onscrean camera button. I have to ask, is this phone has non qwerty notmal keypad for messsaging. I feel some uneazy on qwerty virtual key for messaging.

• 2011-04-22 11:04
  • uWFs

please review this phone

• 2011-04-22 08:31
  • uC96
Total of 1700 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660.