Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

64%

7.0

> In reply to RRH @ 2014-08-30 07:53 from P$0V - click to readhi err body pls galaxy grand 2 and sony xperia v wic is betaa

• 2014-08-30 11:26
  • dMTv

All in all a smart buying experience...happy
Using it since last 1 month...All in all...its a very good buy...I had a piece of Sony Xperia SP from last 7 months, but it was totally a piece of Crap!! Hence I had given a thought, did a lot market research (as I didn't want to repent) and exchanged the XSP with Galaxy G2. After using for a period of 1 month I would like to share some experience. It had 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box and later updated to 4.4 Kitkat through OTA. Here are some points:-
Pros:
1. Grand experience
2. Camera awesome. I got exceptional pictures and videos with its camera.
3. Good processor, no lags, no hangs, faster and better. People saying about heating, lagging blah blah..is rubbish...Nothing happens really..and yes if you dont know how to maintain,SAMSUNG should not be blamed. It can happen to any device.
4. Screen is huge, although TFT, is surely better for movies (HD and blueray versions are even better visualized)
5. Multiwindow function is cool
6. For gamers,its a paradise. Though it lags initally for some fraction of secs..then it automatically adjusts its RAM and works smooth.
7. Battery lasts for a day..

Cons: Not too many, but those who deserves a mention are
1. Big size, so a little inconvenience, you cannot operate with one hand although a function is provided for the same.
2. No Gorilla Glass
3. Internal Memory should have being more may be 16 GB.
4. Price should have being 17k- 19.5k.
Else I do feel this is a very good buy.Though I am a not a fan of Samsung and this being my first buy, still I have become a fan of Samsung. Touch Wood :)

• 2014-08-30 07:53
  • P$0V

> In reply to Sunny @ 2014-08-29 17:41 from YT1a - click to read4s i beeter dude

• 2014-08-30 07:11
  • vGx7

1st use 360antivirus for all around performance.best solutn for battery and ram just go app settings turn off(no disable) samsung apps then google+
for better sound quality have to go musuc player setting then choose adapt sound just go as discrb that in eqaliser turn tube amp effect on .,also uncheck clear sound for batter bass thrugh external speaker,ive also my persnl eq settng in grand2 really explod bass on external amp or music system.

• 2014-08-30 06:46
  • vwnE

Nice phn bt d silver boundary of phn becomes white in one mnth

• 2014-08-30 06:12
  • 7tI2

Did anyone buy this phone from kogan

• 2014-08-30 05:23
  • sydS

How can I hide my ap

• 2014-08-30 04:27
  • rAR8

> In reply to Sunny @ 2014-08-29 17:41 from YT1a - click to readGrand 2

• 2014-08-30 03:26
  • UD%0

Which better ?? Galaxy Grand 2 or Galaxy SIII NEO ??!!! AND Why ??

and what is the problems u have faced in both of devices ??

• 2014-08-30 02:30
  • Nkuc

i need u help .. my grand 2 is just new 3 months ago and it is charging using very long time more than 6 hours ? is it normal ??///

• 2014-08-30 00:08
  • Lb4%

> In reply to Jo Android @ 2014-08-25 10:21 from PyV3 - click to readGood service vs no service station samsung rocks
real 8 mega pixel vs fake 13 mp samsung rocks
Best ui vs fake ios like looking ui samsung rocks
no heating vs heating upto 45 degree centigrate samsung rocks
quality display with best touch vs higher ppi again samsung rocks
least sar value even less than i phone vs no discription of sar again samsung rocks
a company whose gross is more than gdp of many small nations u cant just compete with some cheap build quality phones of xiaomi

• 2014-08-29 22:11
  • X0xs

Dear All,

Really i am very happy to use Grand 2 and after updated it has to be change for kitkat verson,its awesome,dont go for other option.Back side leather mat finish look is very appreciate to all.

• 2014-08-29 20:41
  • t4in

guyz which is best The Grand 2 o The Iphone 4S cz te both r near about 19k here in india

• 2014-08-29 17:41
  • YT1a

I have bought this phone 2 month ago now I notice that gps is not working it works as I select high accuracy mode.and high accuracy mode runs only with data availability Service center told me that it is just because of kit kat 4.4.2. Any suggestions are requested

• 2014-08-29 16:04
  • 7tE}

Never mind these stupid comments. .. this phone is awesome .... and the kitkat update makes it look like s4

• 2014-08-29 14:20
  • Bw}q

after starting internert network goes and come and then it start after 10 -15 sec

• 2014-08-29 12:51
  • Px}$

Good phone but very bad camera

• 2014-08-29 12:49
  • rn88

> In reply to sandy @ 2014-08-29 11:11 from 9CJF - click to readit's pretty good phone. :)

• 2014-08-29 12:13
  • PSvg

Hi guys i just deside to buy a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2... I don't know about this mobile features fully so plz tell me this model GUD or BAD

• 2014-08-29 11:11
  • 9CJF

I am very interested to buy a Samsung galaxy grand 2. But after reading these opinions, its making me confused... I need a proper solution.. Will I buy this phone or not

• 2014-08-29 08:03
  • wdSU
Total of 6386 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.