Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

16%

6.5
6.6
6.5

I am using since nearly 2 years.. quite often, almost twice a day the phone hangsup..have to put off and restart..when spoke to my friends, they said most of the Samsung have similar problems. I have only downloaded , applock, vibor, whatsapp, imo, facebook. etc...Having spent 20000 I am really disappointed.

• 2015-06-29 13:41

• 2015-06-29 13:38
  • uwvU

> In reply to janardhan @ 2015-06-23 08:35 from KS6I - click to readInput 150-300AC, 50-60Hz.......0.15A

output 5.0 v ..1.0 A

• 2015-06-29 13:30
  • uwvU

Don't buy this phone. It is a bullshit. My friend have this and her Whatsapp went crazy and keep sending pictures from her phone randomly. Just imagine accidently sending pictures you don't want people to see or sent it to your boss. Even worst, it got sent to our whatsapp group full of people. Accidental phone call is embarassing enough, now this.

• 2015-06-29 12:05
  • RIE@

> In reply to Md Yousuff @ 2015-05-12 10:03 from w43M - click to readGalaxy grand i9082 cant afford the upgrade because it has only 1g ram ...I wish you understand

• 2015-06-28 10:27
  • ni{b

> In reply to nichole @ 2015-06-26 08:55 from t7XD - click to readYes . You have a corrupt version of the game. Reinstall the game.

• 2015-06-28 09:24
  • XPJc

> In reply to Pardeep @ 2015-06-26 15:17 from XQuE - click to readGo to the Samsung website and register their.

• 2015-06-28 09:22
  • XPJc

My phone showing safe mode how I will remove

• 2015-06-28 03:52
  • U@91

I am unable to registered my set with samsung. how can I do this?

• 2015-06-26 15:17
  • XQuE

To all the people asking for any updates for this phone, kindly go to xda web, search under i9082 development thread.. You hav to root, and install custom rom for best performance. There are plenty of them. KitKat, Lollipop, Cyanogenmod. You name it. Samsung has stopped support this model since JellyBean 4.2.2.. Good luck & hav fun! Ps: make sure ur device is out of warranty before u take this action..

• 2015-06-26 09:33
  • ibc6

if v ll use data in this mobile mobile ll get full slow and it was geting restat y lik this

• 2015-06-26 09:19
  • IaHb

Hi. I have question. Is your grand duos can play clash of clans? Mine, no! Can you help me why?

• 2015-06-26 08:55
  • t7XD

very nice in working.

• 2015-06-25 20:53
  • ITVv

Hi, I've been using this phone for about 2 years now. This phone gets and android's job well done. Although there was a time where it always hangs, lags and crashes. This things happened for I think almost 1 year. And got really irritated. Then I discovered it was not the phone's fault but an app was causing all those lags. Take it from me, DO NOT INSTALL CLEAN MASTER nor BATTERY MANAGING APPS. This phone, I think, simply wasn't designed to handle those kinds of apps. Or maybe those apps are already made and specialized for higher classes of phones (which this Grand duos does not belong to). After unisntalling those said apps, it went back to normal. My phone (after 2 years) still works normally (camera -front and back, messaging, calling, gaming etc.) Although I believe there's better phones now out there with same price range but better perfomance. :) Hoped my review helped someone, somewhere :D haha

• 2015-06-25 17:54
  • 7Xr}

> In reply to shiron @ 2015-06-24 05:42 from IWUD - click to readDownload apus booster+ very nice. Since I use that software. No more hanging my phone

• 2015-06-25 02:21
  • tZ4X

..i have used it for 2 year and it worked very well. A super mobile. Dont think about it. Just go for it and buy it if its still available.im missing this because i cannt buy it now.its lags like nothing. So dont worry about lag or hanging problem.

• 2015-06-24 10:42
  • Hkt2

hi good day.. i buy samsung galaxy grand in saudi, a few days after, my phone was hanging out , and the touchscreen is not responding.. i though there are a problem in lcd?? i don't know how to fix it up.. i am now in phillipines so that the warranty cannot help me because i bought itb in saudi... please help me sir/ mam thank you so much please do rply..

• 2015-06-24 06:39
  • PDJV

Please tell me how I can get my phone faster than earlier. because now my phone has too slow. Please tell me how fixed it.

• 2015-06-24 05:42
  • IWUD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-09 20:44 from fu4W - click to readDownload clean master from Google play. It will not hang ever again.

• 2015-06-23 12:59
  • XPJc

> In reply to sure @ 2015-06-14 18:48 from ajc8 - click to readNice trick.HaHaHa

• 2015-06-23 12:58
  • XPJc
Total of 10665 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.