Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

17319675

6.5
6.7
6.6

This is the worst phone ever used by me...this phone was lagfree,good bla bla bla in first 3 to 4 months,then after the 4.2.2 update it messed up!!

It lags like HELL after a installing a few applications..Its been over a year I'm using this phone..now recently gave it to my mom after factory reset (she doesn't use any apps) just for calling,taking pics, listening to music.. thats all!

Now using my old Nokia Asha 311 (1000 times better than that shit! )

Will now buy a Windows Phone (Lumia 1020) after my engg exams get over in May..

Will Never buy a Shamesung Phone and espically an Andriod Phone..its way too complicated!!

• 2014-04-23 16:10
  • vbS{

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand (I9082) mobile in 2013.

I faced two problem with this mobile device

1. It hangs many times within a day.

2. when i try to call anyone, it shows "not registered on network" most of the time . And this problem not remove untill unless i restart my device Galaxy grand. Sometimes when i need to call in emergency then my galaxy grand response me "Not registered on Network". And this is very frustrating.

After one year i am pissed off with Samsung Galaxy Grand set. Never reccommend Samsung Galaxy Mobiles.

Thanks
Bhupesh Patel

• 2014-04-23 15:24
  • KAtZ

I purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand (I9082) mobile in 2013.

I faced two problem with this mobile device

1. It hangs many times within a day.

Thanks
Bhupesh Patel

• 2014-04-23 14:54
  • KAtZ

my grand automatically update to 4.2.2 version and it really slow down's my phone its a total mess! so wat i did i downgraded it back to 4.2.1 version,but its still the same,though it lessen the hanging time, i had successfully downgraded it but its not the same as the previous b4 it was updated.. can somebody help me, what would be the best thing to do, i dont know if theres a problem w/ RAm or watever. thank you

• 2014-04-23 10:58
  • Hxeg

this phn is one of dam phn i have ever used.always hanging prblm.slow ram and lots of prblm.i just hate samsung.

• 2014-04-23 08:25
  • tE6b

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-17 11:19 from apMh - click to readwhat software we need to use for the upgrade? like for nokia I use nokia suite., but for samsung i didn't know., please help me., thanks

• 2014-04-23 08:07
  • Nv66

I'm using this I9082 since 1.2 yr.last time the physical touch n touch just above the key(abt a inch) wasn't working and now physical touch is working but touch on the screen isn't wrkng. More intresting thing is that on home screen(wher menu,msg,contact is located),touch works nicely but while using camera,opera etc , touch doesn't works,why?

• 2014-04-23 03:51
  • PAXY

> In reply to BIkarm lama ( Nepal) @ 2014-04-22 08:02 from syNQ - click to readCalm down bro.....

Dont worry abt it. ur phone is also 8gb as others but 4 gb is for system.

just it works lik a bike....if u keep ur bike in main once it comes to reserve it stops but still u wil hav petrol in tank..

Same like dat u have other 4 gb which u cant use for other than system updates and all...when ever u update ur software and firmware all dat wll be loaded in that 4GB...

• 2014-04-22 21:37
  • 9C9x

> In reply to semsema @ 2014-04-22 08:09 from fk6g - click to readI can help you with this but tell me what is the error you get when u try to share...

• 2014-04-22 21:33
  • 9C9x

Don't use the power saving mode when you are continuously using your phone because this will slow down your phone. Only use it when your phone on stand by. Kill apps regularly too. You don't need to download an app killer because you can just long press the home button and do any of the options there.

• 2014-04-22 13:36
  • tCQK

> In reply to BIkarm lama ( Nepal) @ 2014-04-22 08:02 from syNQ - click to readthat's no original original come 8mp cam and androit 4.22

• 2014-04-22 11:50
  • tewc

its good but it not have 4g net work, it is a big Pablum to me and this phone have good camera capacity

• 2014-04-22 11:41
  • v{u4

> In reply to Egypt @ 2014-04-19 09:08 from NrhL - click to readI have the same problem please I need an answer I can't share any photos after I update the new software

• 2014-04-22 08:09
  • fk6g
  • BIkarm lama ( Nepal)
  • Rating0

I bought Grand1. in that cell has just displayed 4 GB Internal Memory. what happen. I am confused. Give me some idea ... if I should setting or update it will be increase memory or not? I am waiting someone's answer. Because i am hurry. so please give me some idea. otherwise I am going to fight with that seller. I am very angry with them.

• 2014-04-22 08:02
  • syNQ

Yes me too have the same display problem where the colors are getting faded as if in negative images and within one minute it s getting back 2 normal.....

• 2014-04-22 06:33
  • U{2w

> In reply to krish @ 2014-04-16 18:36 from uvt3 - click to readSeriously man!!! The phone was working awsum before 97mb update.....and after that it s***s

• 2014-04-21 20:26
  • fCxs

> In reply to shub @ 2014-04-20 11:43 from rA{1 - click to readits because 200 MB RAM is used for System

• 2014-04-21 15:28
  • t@eQ

Does this phone support USB OTG ?

• 2014-04-21 11:40
  • psK{

Conference feature is not working on my grand and also hold option. .. its really frustrating.. how can I fix it? Need help

• 2014-04-20 19:56
  • X0SU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-17 11:19 from apMh - click to readMy grand duos RAM is only 804mb..
while on manual it is written 1gb..
did ur phone also hs the same problem.

• 2014-04-20 11:43
  • rA{1
Total of 9429 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.