i have been using this phone from since 1yr battery is dead within a year and hang like a shit every single application. the only application doesnt hang is calculator
This is a 2012 model mobile. So now you cant compare it with 2015 handset. It work fine with less amount of applications, But hangs when u fully load it with apps or data.
I don't know why this product is launched just to make fool .... Its Hang like anything.
Cannot pick up urgent calls and not even reply tooo..
this phone hangs alot..and it waits for alot of minutes before number show
this is totally bad you can get the best result from cnet forum for any discussion related to tech there are experts solving the problem check there site so useful
I have this cell phone since June 2013 and here-under my opinion for 2 years usage:
now on Oct 2015
* LAUNCH : Jan 2013 so now its old
* BODY : its weight is good and hard work, dropped many time, throw and hit a lot.
* DISPLAY: touch and screen size are good, don't care about pixels because as a general user it will affect nothing, operation is good.
* PLATFORM : processor dual with 1.2 GHz is slow and now out fashion as software is good as itself but on this phone is a bit slow if you add a lot of apps and same for processor if you are general user and just want for calls, face, whats-app, and other light apps it will work good but if you are gamer man/woman it will be slow.
* MEMORY : most of this mobile range are same Ram 1G and it like processor as less apps you install as fast as you operate. and internal memory is not good (available after system 4G) and its according you need....
CAMERA : both are good camera and reflect the actual MP (not fake)
SOUND: very good sound
COMMS : GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth are good and work normally.
BATTERY : at the first year it was very good (4 days with light use (just calls and wifi for 3 hrs per day)), now it work in light use for 2 days
3G on all the time = just 8:9 hrs
Wifi always opened + calls = 36 hrs
3G sometimes + Wifi + calls = 1 day
*** some times it make searching for signal (off then on ) and request sim pass code.
and if system loaded it make restart.
Suggestion: if you buy this phone for just calls and medium apps and accept this disadvantage, so go on
but if you want fast cell phone so i don't prefer , try to find other with Octa core or quad core 1.7 or 2 it will be better.
thanks for your time, welcome for help.
My Samsung duos gt-i9082 does receive network signal. inserted 2 sims there, none with signal, hence cant call nor browse. what can i do?
please official update 5.1.1
because I use custom ROM, it's run very fast,I update my galaxy grand i9082 (5.1.1) in market very easily.
Rakibul, 21 Oct 2015Plz tell me how to upgrade it's version to 5.1 and some upgradeable thing like rom and ram???Ask all queries and questions direct on google search engine
Plz tell me how to upgrade it's version to 5.1 and some upgradeable thing like rom and ram???
Bought it 1 year ago...now it became a dummy...i mean mother board gone...i wasted 20k...did a mistake.
best phone for me. easy to do anything like costom rom and ui etc are ..
And if it brick easy to recovery..... i give 8.5 out of 10 and remaining 1.5 is less ram and internal memory thats all .....
From 5 to 6 years i am using several phones and 2 to 3 years i am using android phones and the best i feel is gionee but no one go for it and now i am using lenovo and grand, i am useing grand with power saving mode and i am getting long battery life and with some tips my phone is going faster
worst phone ever!.. Get hung every other hour,disgusting battery life, heavy, not handy. and the most dipressing part. I bought it wen it costed 18k. There is 10x times better phones available in the market today for 8k. moreover my phone's resale worth currently is a meagre 4k.