Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

19578132

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-14 05:29 from X0I} - click to readPut Sim 1 in slot 1 if you want 3G and tick WDCMA AUTO

• 2014-08-18 11:46
  • bCq0

there is no 8 GB internal Memory...In my SAMSUNG GRAND DUOS GT-I9082..WHATS the reason tell me..

• 2014-08-17 12:52
  • 7w4I

Sir why not clear my calling voice please help me

• 2014-08-17 05:58
  • rAN5
  • F

ohh my baby, I have been using my samsung since 2months now without facing any challenges. kudos to samsung for the gift of life.my fone is my partner never bored wen am wif my fone .just love the fone. u guys having problem wif ut fone may be about the factory settings maybe u guys have gone much ways to the rules given

• 2014-08-16 11:55
  • fuNc

> In reply to raju @ 2014-08-11 04:04 from rKMC - click to readDownload program - quickpic - it is very very very fast with my grand

• 2014-08-15 20:57
  • 8jpq

This phone is totaly worst becoz it has no battery backup and have much hanging problem. I have been using this mobile for 9 months but I have to restart it 8 times in a day. So I request to all of my friend don't samsung mobile. All samsung mobile are totally worst..

• 2014-08-15 19:09
  • xgAA

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-14 05:15 from X0I} - click to readThanks for the response.

Today i Hard reset the handset. But faced difficulty in restoring the apps.
Please explain how can i automatically re-install all my apps and their data (without junk) after Hard Reset.
I tried to Backup with Kies, but it misbehaved. Could backup only contacts,call log and SMS.
WhatsApp also did not restore backup file properly. (Only messages restored. Images and videos are blurry in chats. They are not restored in their respective folders).

• 2014-08-15 18:03
  • ut5J

works fine from day 1. using for more than a year. no complaints. dropped it on the concrete floor for a few times... but still no problems.... working just fine... its a good one to spend money on...

• 2014-08-14 18:05
  • X0JX

very bad phone samsung must compensate everyone bought this phone slow and hang even phone is empty i advise dont buy this phone

• 2014-08-14 14:46
  • fkda

im gonna buy one tatz why I came here to zee how other think abt it

zome hw now im gonna buy it
I need to azk you hw about the Korean mobile

• 2014-08-14 13:31
  • iwpK

> In reply to hubi @ 2014-08-13 11:58 from KIB9 - click to readHey HUBI. its vry childish question bcoz in specifications it's clearly mentioned that it support 3G.
The thing is that you don't know which one is 3G and which is 2G.
So here what it is:-

GSM:-2G

WCDMA:-3G

GSM/WCDMA:- automatically choose 2G/3G depending upon signal strength.

• 2014-08-14 05:29
  • X0I}

> In reply to MSB @ 2014-08-13 06:24 from ut5F - click to readYes do it after "Factory Reset" all problems will vanish including battery drain and hanging. You are absolutely right, There is no such official notification pop-up for Reset after Update but it is practically proven that every major Update of Android one should reset the device.
Plz make sure you made "Backup" of all the data of your device before performing the "Factory Reset" command. Good Luck.

• 2014-08-14 05:15
  • X0I}

> In reply to sur @ 2014-07-31 09:11 from rATJ - click to readSettings: security : screen lock: select ur pattern :
Go to the phone settings select sound or vibration feedback and off ur vibration

• 2014-08-14 02:55
  • YTdv

> In reply to Godsend @ 2014-08-07 19:32 from XNYv - click to readHanging problem..please uninstall ur high memmory games & applications use the perfect auntivirus update ur software
Gallery problems : such as re enter the home slot a gud sd card and clear the caches...... Reboot ur phone reset ur gallery on sd
Phone shut downing or stoping while using: please clear ur phone memmory or clear the unofficial apps or games update ur software.......

• 2014-08-14 02:46
  • YTdv

> In reply to hubi @ 2014-08-13 11:58 from KIB9 - click to readsupports 3g

• 2014-08-13 23:46
  • hLbc

one of the best phones i used in past 10 years. battery life is good, excellent camera result, easy to function, and many more. my phone was stolen recently and now i am buying the same phone again. it is one of the best!!!!

• 2014-08-13 16:08
  • KIpe

i have galaxy grand 19082. now i dn't know weather it supports 3G or not. here z option GSM/WCDMA . now its 3G or what ?

• 2014-08-13 11:58
  • KIB9

• 2014-08-13 11:54
  • KIB9

Very very worst model in samsung...Slow slow.....
Multi view no use... Every time take out the battery from the device that is the only way to restart your device..Wi-fi and GPS cant ON together..Once you ON system will be Hang. Worst model...Dnt do software update. once u done..its worst than before..

• 2014-08-13 07:16
  • uJxe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-08 14:30 from t}GX - click to readThanks for your response.

I have already installed this 198 MB update, but didn't hard reset.
Is it necessary to hard reset the phone after update. They never show any such message after the update is installed.
Please advice.

• 2014-08-13 06:24
  • ut5F
Total of 10015 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.