Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

17%

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to rommelespinosa @ 2015-04-07 09:03 from PSvq - click to readWere you able to install Android 5.1 to the i9082 Samsung Grand. My local cell shop says for me to press the upgrade on the phone itself. I did and nothing happened. I currently have Android 4.2.2. and it's very slow

• 2015-04-12 16:14
  • Im$2

> In reply to Maxi... @ 2014-12-11 17:31 from ttck - click to readHow can update samsung galaxy grand 19082

• 2015-04-12 11:06
  • 7j@G

> In reply to baalu @ 2015-04-10 18:37 from utcR - click to readMy phone is very slow

• 2015-04-11 19:54
  • t7UM

> In reply to dabid @ 2015-04-08 12:31 from wu4W - click to readUninstall and reinstall the game.

• 2015-04-11 19:42
  • XPJc

> In reply to baalu @ 2015-04-10 18:37 from utcR - click to readDownload clean master and use that.

• 2015-04-11 19:41
  • XPJc

tamil font cant to read download file document pl help me

• 2015-04-11 17:21
  • Hkuj

my phone is very slow what can i do for it

• 2015-04-10 18:37
  • utcR

been using for past two years, no problem atall. camera quality very good.

• 2015-04-09 15:29
  • PEdm

why i cant play Clash of clans ? even if i had enough wifi and storage available :3 please help me

• 2015-04-08 12:31
  • wu4W

iam using this phone since 2 years. its great to have such a phone in my hand. I did not had any problem regarding the phone like hanging, battery or camera anything. all are operating very nicely. my phones display have been now cracken by smashing the phone to ground by my child. even though smashing the phone to ground it had only cracked the display but not any other problems. it operates very well since 2 years. no problems at all. I recommend this for anyone looking for a clean phone. I just love this phone and im an fan of gt-i9082

• 2015-04-08 11:23
  • rKa$

GRAND is the worst phone which will make everything go wrong, i am using its since 2 years and its a pain having this mobile. hangs every time you start using it.
Since i cannot afford for a new mobile i am still having this in my pocket, once i have enough money , i will not sell this grand i will just break in into pieces , just hate it .

• 2015-04-08 07:14
  • PG$t

worked well only for a year

• 2015-04-07 14:18
  • 2@vB

Using I9082 since two years
it worked well for a year
then the back buttons not working well
whats appp keeps hanging since six months now
im simply fedup and dumping my samsung

friends pl advice which cell n which company is good

• 2015-04-07 14:17
  • 2@vB

> In reply to rommelespinosa @ 2015-04-07 09:03 from PSvq - click to readis there any problem by installing 5.1 and can u please tell us the installation procedure ..thanks

• 2015-04-07 12:55
  • bE8h

im on latest android version the android 5.1 im not facig any lag or hanging even opening more apps

• 2015-04-07 09:03
  • PSvq

> In reply to manoj verma mkv @ 2015-04-07 07:03 from vGUK - click to readIf one or two telling the issue it is with the person, if so many are telling, this is issue with the instrument.

• 2015-04-07 07:22
  • XM4%

i am using this phone over one year it never hang once in time....it has slow processing because of touchwiz ....i want to know about kitkat updates how will come.....coming or not......awesome phone..little bit slow.....never single time hang.........i do not know why people false comment....or may be get faulty samsung mobile.....

• 2015-04-07 07:03
  • vGUK

It is a very good phone but at the same time a little bad... Suddenly after waking up in the morning I saw WhatsApp got deleted... Don't know how? ... Then another say I was downloading pictures from the net , then saw there are no items in gallery & video player & moreover when captured photos , photos aren't saving. . They are deleted. .. please HELP somebody. ..

• 2015-04-07 05:40
  • t1$B

This is really a very superb phone to get hang and to get restart. After one year from my purchase it starts hang or very slow in opening an application. And most of the time, when I get calls the phone hangs worstly and not able to attend the call, this end up in getting some important interview calls. I will never suggest anyone to go for Samsung mobiles. If any solution to get the same to work in good speed and without hanging it will be really helpful for me.

• 2015-04-07 05:21
  • XM4%

> In reply to vishnu @ 2015-04-03 17:08 from ygD$ - click to readthe hanging is caused by running many apps at the same time. the processor kindly it can't support many apps at the same time. maybe try restarting when it starts hanging

• 2015-04-06 08:49
  • ftP@
Total of 10614 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.