Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

6.5
6.7
6.5

1) Can we use a 64 GB class with this device ? Will it not slow down the device
2) Can I use a class 10 microsd card ? Anyone using this card? If so, is it 32 GB or 64 GB.. and what is the company of the card Samsung, Transcend etc ?
3) Can anyone recommend good stereo bluetooth headset that have wire and small clip like interface ?

Pl. suggest based on your personal experiences only..

• 2014-04-09 05:21
  • P$bn

Can any 1 tell me if there is a way to downgrade ur android upgrade.. i have a grand i9082.. it sucks with 4.2.2... i want it on 4.1.2

• 2014-04-08 17:41
  • Ia9y

Do anyone has any idea when the 156 mb update going to hit india. The phone is lagging very bad, and seriously needs the update to put it back in smoother way it was.

• 2014-04-08 16:10
  • v{$w

The phone is expandable to 64 GB which ia a good thing but its RAM is only 1GB which is a bad thing.
Tips:
1) Since this is a dual sim phone, expect its battery to drain a little fast. If you rarely use one of your sims, disable it.
2) Use the flight mode but remember that this option disables all networks (wifi and mobile).
3) Visit the task manager regularly by pressing the home button about 2 to 3 seconds and then press the button at the very left and in RAM tap "Clear Memory" and end all active apps.

• 2014-04-08 09:37
  • tCQK

Actually this is a nice phone
Nice things about this phone:
1) It has a nice camera
2) It is affordable
3) It is large
4) It has some of the feature of high range phones such as note 2 and s3
Not so good things about this phone:
1) Battery life is not enough
2) Its 1.2gHz dual core processor is not enough so it hangs
3) It has no protection (corning gorrila glass)
4) Pixel density is only 187 ppi

• 2014-04-08 09:27
  • tCQK

> In reply to Learner123 @ 2014-04-07 20:59 from P$bn - click to readSometimes often hanging if we reset the phone means 20 days are going smoothly and again hanging that is the main prblm and when we using net also. I need 4.3 version officially conformed ah??

• 2014-04-08 06:53
  • rK9@

> In reply to coolraj79 @ 2014-04-05 17:58 from vbRm - click to readhangs with 4.2.2 ?

• 2014-04-07 21:52
  • P$bn

do we have 4.2.2 in India?

• 2014-04-07 21:49

Dears
1) What are the basic problems with this device ?
2) How is it v/s lenovo s820.
3) How long battery will last if I have 3G internet always on ?

• 2014-04-07 20:59
  • P$bn

I got a model GT-i9082L, since 8 months experience, iam truly satisfied with this phone..it's screen clarity is slightly not better, because having low pixels on 5" screen, but ultimately other features are much better and i would like to thank to Samsung for making such a nice smart phone.

• 2014-04-07 19:18
  • nCcj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-04-03 13:25 from u7Gn - click to readI want to update my firmware to 4.2.2. But it shows firmware upto date

• 2014-04-07 12:30
  • 0C0S

I wanT to buy this phone? Tell me it is a good phone

• 2014-04-07 12:15
  • 9AHs

> In reply to saisun @ 2014-04-04 17:28 from utx9 - click to readGet battery doctor from google play.

• 2014-04-07 11:16
  • bCqn

hiii I would suggest all the galaxy grand usres to

• 2014-04-07 09:38
  • rJ9q
  • yamanrongta@gmail.co
  • Rating0

> In reply to MAHA @ 2014-04-05 07:07 from uCse - click to readYou have to be smart user tobuse a smart phone. It is not just the grand or experia any android in present day would go slow and hang if not taken cared properly. A suggestion is install a app named DU Speed BOOSTER- AVAILABLE ON PLAY STORE. It will kill all miscellaneous and useless fikes and data. And you have to accelerate it very frequently to make sure phone is running at its best speed. I have a grand since it release and has never given me a problem.

• 2014-04-07 07:40
  • v{R3
  • yamanrongta@gmail.co
  • Rating0

> In reply to Rizwan @ 2014-04-05 19:00 from 64bE - click to readKeypad size has decreased coz its one of its featuresto make it hhand full to type even with one hand. Still if you want to change it to normal and full go to settings- my device column- input control header -one handed operation. Further you can do once you get there !!

• 2014-04-07 07:35
  • v{R3

> In reply to ajay pothuri @ 2014-04-06 09:49 from utrs - click to readdon't buy go for nokia mobiles or htc Samsung Galaxy Grand battery backup is very bad, and hags frequently

• 2014-04-07 05:44
  • Mfxe

i would like to buy samsung grand please tell me does it preferable to buy i'm waiting for your reply guys please help e

• 2014-04-06 09:49
  • utrs

i am purchased samsung galaxy grand duos before few month but but not update now. how to update? update not working now how to update 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 i have may time click check for updates but the reply is " the latest updates have already been installed" but the android version also 4.1.2 still now. how to solve the problem? plz help me?

• 2014-04-06 09:32
  • utNB

I have bought new Samsung Grand the charging is not okay charging is decreasing . the % chargung does not increasing it;s decreasing ,the unit that i have bought did not allow the store to replace it's my first time to buy Samsung product like Samsung Grand 19082 . I;am seems to be helpless please help me I bought the unit in Jeddah . Corniche 2nd floor KSA thanks /// my phone STC no is 0501829855 thank you please help me . I want to be satisfy especially its my first time to buy..How could I promote Samsung products if seems i am dissatisfy ...

• 2014-04-06 06:36
  • J2c$
Total of 9409 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.