Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

21%

6.5
6.7
6.5

i am using sumsung galaxy grand GT-19082 and i have so many problums with this mobile.battery charging issue,internet function is very slow,moile hanging.

IF YOU GO TO SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE IS NOT RESPONDING...
SO MY SUGGETION IS NOT TO BUY THIS MOBILE.

• 2015-01-02 06:15
  • vIf4

there are trespassing signs. check it in observer setting screen.
pls tell me wht is the pro.???

• 2015-01-01 04:41
  • u7vE

Can any one plz tell me how to download fb app on samsung grand prime

• 2014-12-31 05:45
  • uvKf

My grand mobile data on some time hang. How to solve this issue. Help me.
Pls tell me Software updation amount in samsung service center

• 2014-12-30 23:19
  • Hkt{

i have not satisfied this model, the battery will down

• 2014-12-29 10:39
  • utdt

can any one help me to how to do root in my samsung grand i9082 phone

• 2014-12-28 19:13
  • t1$D

My phone stopped turning on, I bought a new battery. This current battery drains as it charges like, even if I don't use it, it dies. If the battery dies for like a couple of hours,its not going to turn on charge or not. Now the wifi and bluetooth is not connecting however everything else is. I did a factory reset twice, the same issue. I don't know if the issue can be fixed, please help...

• 2014-12-28 06:51
  • ka8b

I bought this phone with LE 2250.00 from egypt which is very high price and i thought that i bought high quality product but i was shocked,

Despite the intensive care for this phone, the screen has a dead spot in the middle.

It is the last time for me to buy any Samsung products any more.

• 2014-12-26 08:35

Its very bad phone and very Low Quality

It is the last time for me to buy any Samsung products any more.

• 2014-12-26 08:32
  • fq9Q

This phone is one of the worst phones that were released recently. I bought this phone in Egypt with LE 2250.00 which is a big amount in a country like Egypt. I thought that i got a high quality product that will live with me for sometime but unfortunately after few months the touch screen got a dead spot despite the intensive care i gave to this phone .

Samsung does not care about its quality any more they just care about money

• 2014-12-26 08:25
  • fq9Q

u can easily root ur grand w/o PC..but becareful as this procedure may void ur warranty and iam not responsible...iam forwarding u a link..which will be useful..2-3 mthds are available for rooting w/o PC..(these methods may/may not work with grand) http://www.qdtricks.com/root-a...pc-computer/

• 2014-12-25 09:27
  • tT6X

hi,
Can any one tell me how to root galaxy grand I9082 without PC. I tried framaroot and towelroot but didn't work and get the following messages:
"your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot".
and towelroot say "this phone isn't currently supported'.

please help me to root my device without computer.
Thanks.

• 2014-12-24 10:10
  • uWjY

Internal memory not 8 GB only 4 GB this is fake

• 2014-12-23 19:43
  • wdMU

> In reply to nick @ 2014-12-10 21:00 from utJc - click to readAfter the 4.2.2 update this is hanging so much. Every one suffering from thi plz consult the nearest samsung service centre and they will install the new software (4 .2.2) . My phone is not hanging at all after doing this

• 2014-12-21 21:53
  • PEmZ

My galaxy grand 19082 won't work with external memory card and when I plug in ear phone only one will be working. Other than this the phone's functions ar awesome

• 2014-12-19 21:29
  • fuN1

initially performance was very gud, later on mobile keeps hanging like any thing, the moment we turn on wifi it hangs a lot some times it automatically restarts, but cameras, videos and audios performs well..
battery backup is not bad

• 2014-12-18 09:12
  • vLyx

how to upgrade rom ,processor, ram and os of galaxy grand duos I9082......Please give me suggestions.
Thanks.

• 2014-12-16 15:10
  • YTJc

> In reply to nick @ 2014-12-10 21:00 from utJc - click to readIts same problem with everyone.. I receently updated my ROM to Cyanogenmod 12 and its running with Android 5.0.1 (Lollipop)version. It works flawlessly. You need to get your device rooted for installing customized ROM though.

• 2014-12-15 05:44
  • GLNe

I updated my Galaxy grand duos (I9082)yesterday to Android 5.0.1 backed with cyanogenmod 12. Its working flawlessly. The only problem I faced is with the camera.It operates well as it is suppose to but sometimes crashes. Maybe a fix soon will clear this bug soon.
Link to download and upgrade to Lollipop version of android:

• 2014-12-15 05:40
  • GLNe
Total of 10428 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.