Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

19023090

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Sunil @ 2014-02-22 18:47 from 6pJB - click to readSab bakwaas just take ur slow phone to nearest service centere they will update ur phone again and remove anti virus that are useless and all battry moniter and non usable app ur phone is already preloaded with these apps so
this is what a simple solution people who update there phone themself definatly got hang or freez there phone so go to service centere with ur bill

• 2014-02-24 14:47
  • t}rV

I got the 97mb stability update.
I did the update.
It kept freezing like hell. Did factory reset.
It crashed even while the initial google account setup after the factory reset.
Somehow did the account login with a hell lot of patience.
It still freezes a lot.
Anybody knows a fix for that?

• 2014-02-24 13:26
  • uuVK

hello i want to purchase new samsung galaxy grand, tel me is it purchasable or not? hows it's performance? is it hanging lot??

• 2014-02-24 11:40
  • rAN}

hai frnd............is thz phne better than other same pricess phone..?????????

• 2014-02-24 07:00
  • XjfT

my phone show 488.67 mb software update. what can i do??? give me a good suggestion.....help me??????????

• 2014-02-24 04:29
  • t1$D

YO.. guys... I'm soo lucky.
Samsung service center here in mumbai... are gave me brand new mobile... replacing my grand with 4.2.2 and giving me a new handset with 4.1.2.

Samsung service center you just rock... Happyy.
Though I had to fight hard, shout and kept giving them written notices... to solve my software issue to the earliest orelse I will have to drag Samsung co. To Consumer Court.
Then Finally, after 5days from d day of submission I got a call back from service center saying that we are replacing ur handset, so kindly bring all ur bill box n acc. .... n guess wattt.. got a brand new box packed samsung grand.

Mahnn... it wasn't easy to deal wid them.. gave up all my 5days to samsung service center.. just to get a quick & satisfying Resolution.

Now, I just hope we all samsung grand users get 4.4 kitkat update to the earliest from samsung.

• 2014-02-23 20:19
  • vb$%

> In reply to Sunil @ 2014-02-22 18:47 from 6pJB - click to readUninstal if you have any anti virus apps and clear master any that kind apps

• 2014-02-23 18:22
  • 9C9x

> In reply to kma emam @ 2014-02-23 01:01 from 0kP@ - click to readreset factory settings......

• 2014-02-23 17:36
  • 9C9x

> In reply to phool kumar @ 2014-02-23 15:09 from 7wDa - click to readJust follow my last post..

Uninstal if you have any anti virus apps and clear master any that kind apps..

• 2014-02-23 16:01
  • 9C9x

latest update xxubnb2 slow my phone badly.worst update.samsung please do something.

• 2014-02-23 15:09
  • 7wDa

> In reply to Nived @ 2014-02-23 09:04 from nCd6 - click to readHi Bro,

Just follow as below...

Turn off your handset..
keep in IDLE for 3 min..

Turn it on....as soon as you got the samsung startup logo give a long press on VOLUME UP KEY,HOME KEY and LOCK KEY...

now your device will enter to SAFE mode...

once you get this press VOLUME UP button to agree (OK).

it will autometically clear all the unwanted stuff on ypu device...after doing this activity

Go to Settings...select APPLICATIONS MANAGER...go to RUNNING and selet STOP option for wat all apps which you are not using...( those are backend running apps).

After that go to ALL in the same page and clear the CACHE for all the apps and SELECT clear data for which you are not using regularly...

It will not harm any of your Personal data or contacts and recomended form samsung.

HANDLE WITH CARE...:)

• 2014-02-23 15:07
  • 9C9x

it has a mic problem ....mic start some second after

• 2014-02-23 14:12
  • PBK4

Nived,

Do not use device memory. If possible move ur data to SD card and use good task killer ;)

• 2014-02-23 13:53
  • 2@xu

Hello all,

I have upgraded my Galaxy Grand Duos I-9082 from Jelly bean 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and the phone hangs randomly. on 4.1.2 it was working truly commendable. I appreciate if anybody can help on this issue and give me tips to do away with the slow performance.

Thanks,
Nived udinookkaran

• 2014-02-23 09:04
  • nCd6

do I need to buy a seperate hdmi cable to connect my phone to t.v

• 2014-02-23 04:44
  • Xu{y

how to connect samsung galaxy grand to t.v?

• 2014-02-23 04:41
  • Xu{y

i cant update my grand duos !!!!
it says that i have the latest update but i have 4.1.2 :/ what to do?????

• 2014-02-23 01:01
  • 0kP@

i cant update my grand duos!!!
its says that i have the latest update

• 2014-02-23 00:58
  • 0kP@
  • F

> In reply to harsha @ 2014-02-22 14:05 from 9C9x - click to readCan I get that settings or may be samsungs number

My Eid is gauravnaik67@gmail.com

• 2014-02-22 20:53
  • vQ%5

wts the settings?(done by samsung cust.care).can u post...

• 2014-02-22 19:37
  • 7wjT
Total of 9896 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.