Really good, provided the following few problems
- no notification light while charging or receipt of message.
- mobile gets hanged at least once in 2 days.
- battery drains out fast when screen brightness is not under control. But still better than the HTC sensation which I had.
- Unable to use Mobile Voip calls. I believe the usage of internet package from sim 2 creates some minor issues that you can hear the other end, but they cannot hear you.
- Touch screen is really great.
- Thanks to Samsung for bringing a dual sim phone with 8MP cam.
- Cam features are really good.
- In general good for usage and worth for the money you pay.
Atss, 17 Feb 2013No screen protection!!!!!:-(When Can I Get Screen protector and cover case for samsung galaxy grant/duos
Jay-D, 16 Feb 2013Sir,i want to ask that can we transfer apps from its internal storage to external SD card ?hey Jay-D.
for that download an app frm plat store called 'App 2 SD'
it works just fine.
try it out
Jay-D, 16 Feb 2013Sir,i want to ask that can we transfer apps from its internal storage to external SD card ?download apps to sd card software from play store
Hi sumsung mobile .i was very thankful to sumsung for this phone i really like this phone.imaging experience .thanks very very much for this ..........,,,,,
I have used this phone since Feb 4th. Until now I am very much impressed. Camera Quality is Good, Display is also fine for me(I cannot see any damn Pixelation) . Dual sim also works perfectly.Touch sensitivity is also good.Wifi,Games,Videos are running smooothly..Overall Performance is awsome..
Only drawback is Screen brightness has to be adjusted otherwise Battery drains out fast.
amit, 16 Feb 2013its not good fone to purchase hang prob and doesnot support number of apps awesomneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Serious , 16 Feb 2013i just found that memory size is 4 GB not 8, any one have the same issue..Tis phone has only 4gb internal memory and no gorilla glass protection....worth....only if updated....
ako, 16 Feb 2013is it amoled display?no tyis is not amoled screen only wvga screen
Kontham, 16 Feb 2013Nope it's a LCD display as it is mentionedyes lcd means wvga