Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

19061683

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-20 21:26 from 390b - click to readYa is very on Skype video calling.

• 2013-12-21 15:37
  • v0qT

Just average

• 2013-12-21 10:36
  • t}5$

How to upgrade to the 4.2.2 as i have tried and it's keep telling me that i have the latest version however i have 4.1.2 !!!! please help me..

• 2013-12-21 08:28
  • 3Yiu

How to upgrade to the 4.2.2 as i have tried and it's keep tellin me that i have the latest version however i have 4.1.2 !!!!

• 2013-12-21 08:05
  • iA0U

wow very nice phone

• 2013-12-21 08:05
  • uu0C

Is it good for skype video calls? Please answer

• 2013-12-20 21:26
  • 390b

> In reply to kim taevon @ 2013-12-19 03:21 from PEIW - click to readHi Kim,

Okay, here's what I did and I think it improved my Samsung Galaxy Grand's performance after the recent update this December. I do not credit myself for the solution but have only stumbled across this issue in one of the post in xda-forums.

Go to System Settings -> More -> Application Manager -> All and find the Gallery app and Clear data. Prior to clearing the data, the total size of this app in my phone was 517 MB.

According to the post, the 4.2.2 Gallery has a bug that bloats the memory and IMO makes our device screech to a halt all the time. If you have a wallpaper in your lock screen, it will go back to default so you should adjust accordingly to your preference. That's all I found out for now after resetting the Gallery's data. Below is the link of the post for your reference:

Hope this helps your case too. :)

• 2013-12-20 19:36
  • iKyp

My mobile ... love it !!

• 2013-12-20 18:42
  • NkeG

> In reply to androhumanoid @ 2013-12-18 08:52 from Xuwh - click to readGreat review camera is great I am using it from last two months I am satisfied

• 2013-12-20 17:47
  • uvKg

> In reply to himanshu @ 2013-12-20 13:30 from 2SB6 - click to readBro clean ur camera glass and on flash...grand is best in cam

• 2013-12-20 14:48
  • 9C9x

bad camera. picture become blurred after clicking

• 2013-12-20 13:30
  • 2SB6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-19 19:06 from t}EG - click to readHey... i too was facing the same problem..
nfs is a high graphics game..
so plz do the following and u can play nfs smoothly:
1- Turn off power saving mode.
2- Free up lots of internal storage((Aftr installation u need approx 200-300 mb free))
3- Clear RAM before playing the game.
4-- I'd recommend u Asphalt 8.. which according to me is better than nfs.. Really nice... And works smoothly WITHOUT following any of the above steps
contact me if u have any further problems adityathegreatrocks@gmail.com

• 2013-12-20 11:05
  • Hkqt

I bought this phone few months ago. It had nice appearance and clarity. This phone was so nice, responsive. After few months, now its hangs. Then I have to turn off the device and turn it on again for functioning. It supports only 4 GB for users so had to delete most of my apps and get SD card. Battery drains much faster such that I have to recharge it for every 10 hours without any usage or synchronisation. While using continuously I have to charge it every 4 to 5 hours. Despite of its troubles, its multifunctionality and pairing with other devices easily as compared to lumia or iphone, makes me feel good about this device

• 2013-12-20 09:12
  • GRPc

I have problem in play game nfs most wanted when I intall this game my storage almost full and when I run it and play sometimes after I quit the phone totlly freezes I have to remove the battery to get rid of this problem but when I play I my tab 2 game runs smooth I think becoz of low storage It happed grand have 1.2 dualcore and tab has 1gh dual core strange samsung.

• 2013-12-19 19:06
  • t}EG

Can someone help me?
Should I buy Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 or Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8550?
Thanks :)

• 2013-12-19 18:46
  • sr2x

The recent update from Samsung is bad! Now the phone is slower than a snail and non responsive. I've had no choice but to reset it to factory setting and yet it's still the same. STUPID SAMSUNG DIDN'T REALISE YOU SHOULDN'T FIX SOMETHING IF IT'S NOT BROKEN AYE.

• 2013-12-19 14:55
  • bJbM

> In reply to AdityaTheGreat @ 2013-12-18 13:14 from Hkqv - click to readHow can you tell wether your phone is duplicate?

• 2013-12-19 05:57
  • bCqn

Hi guys, I'm newbie, I used to love my SGG till yesterday update. Mine gets slower, unresponsive... Need helps ! How do I revert back ? Thanks guys.

• 2013-12-19 03:57
  • wr1F

> In reply to irongeek @ 2013-12-18 21:22 from iKyp - click to readokayy, me too will wait, btw from ur prev post i also have same firmware update with you. let me know if you revert to previous update. Thanks!

• 2013-12-19 03:21
  • PEIW
Total of 9913 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.