Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

17%

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to rudr @ 2014-03-11 07:41 from Hkqn - click to readxperia c is better.5 inch screen

• 2014-03-11 12:12
  • bCqn

Guys can u help me how to download asphalt 8 airborne on samsung galaxy grand i9082

• 2014-03-11 10:48
  • utPe

very nice handset but network problem is very highly .
i visit 10 time in service center but problem are not resolve .. 3 time i change my sim

• 2014-03-11 09:01
  • u7E1

Galaxy Grand is a nice phone. However, it randomly hangs ever since that 4.2.2 update. 4.4.2 is coming and I expect it to solve the 4.2.2 problems. It is best to check the reviews before updating your phone because it could possibly be worse. 4.4.2 is released in some countries so lets just wait for our turn.

• 2014-03-11 07:56
  • tCQK

Grand or Xperia L????

• 2014-03-11 07:41
  • Hkqn

> In reply to Alpana @ 2014-03-10 11:16 from rA%k - click to readif ur device is hanging frequently try reset ur device from backup & reset menu in settings
if problem still persists then try reset ur device using key combinations by pressing power, home and volume up button all together at bootup time, then you navigate to wipe all data option and select it.
but remember to back up all ur data before doing it.

To revert back to earlier firmware version download the full firmware MK3 through sammobile.com and flash via odin software...
download mk3...not bnb2

• 2014-03-10 21:18
  • X0U7

xperia C or grand?

• 2014-03-10 17:29
  • Kgfw

I have a galaxy grand dous and yesterday I upgraded it to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean it is a fabulous phone which worths to have, it also plays any format of videos like HD, FULL HD, WEBM and others without installing any player.

• 2014-03-10 17:08
  • KcWY

• 2014-03-10 17:03
  • KcWY

Hi Everyone,
Need your help - I am undecided on which phone to buy: Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 or Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
My main requirements are:
1) Dual Sim that should work in India & US (basically anywhere)
2) Has FM radio
3) Captures decent quality pictures

I currently use a Blackberry flip, which used to work fine (but captures bad photos) & I was quite happy with it, except that now the battery doesnt last long & I am unable to find the correct battery here and the phone hangs too frequently. Hence I need to upgrade to a smart phone, but am undecided.

I like the features that Micromax Canvas 4 is offering but reading the reviews, it seems like a gamble.
Samsung is a reputable brand, but everyone seems to be complaining about this phone hanging very frequently.

Thanks in advance for your views/help.

• 2014-03-10 16:29
  • w41a

> In reply to Sumit Kr. @ 2014-03-09 20:27 from t@Dq - click to readI am already updated bnb2. I having very very problem. How to downgrade before firmware

• 2014-03-10 11:16
  • rA%k

> In reply to dick @ 2014-03-09 18:56 from uuMS - click to readJust stop telling lie!

• 2014-03-10 07:29
  • tUdx

poor battery.

• 2014-03-09 21:09
  • NugV

Is the latest update bnb2 (India) has been pulled off by Samsung due to lot of complaints ? ?
When I try to check latest update its showing latest update already installed but its BMK3 version on mine grand..which was released on November 2013

Same is shown when I try it by using Kies... it says current firmware BMK3 is latest
so I want to know that has Samsung really pulled off this latest bnb2 update ??
plz reply all Indian grand users
and also plz check users (curently using BMK3 firmware) that this same thing is showing to u or not?

• 2014-03-09 20:27
  • t@Dq

My battery backup is 5 days, what's yours

• 2014-03-09 18:56
  • uuMS

> In reply to GSM @ 2014-03-09 10:56 from mT@x - click to readDownload Samsung Kies to your PC. Connect your phone then try to update firmware.

• 2014-03-09 17:55
  • LiA5

pls tel me ,why this device is becoming hanged in sevaral times.then it should work ater remove the battery.have any soluetion?

• 2014-03-09 17:25
  • uvBj

I got this phone last January 19,2014. Its android version is 4.2.2 and it's really amazing. For those who're complaining about 4.2.2, sucks. It's the best after all.

• 2014-03-09 15:44
  • t78i

i like this mobile very much good working and looking good

• 2014-03-09 15:33
  • 0C41

GRAND 2 Is Better Or Grand Pls Suggest Me

• 2014-03-09 14:32
  • XuFw
Total of 10611 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.