Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

20253039

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Atul Mahajan @ 2014-01-13 06:05 from ut@a - click to readMy Galaxy Grand was great when I first bought it, but it was horribly non-responsive when I updated it to 4.2.2. I had to reset it in the end. Now it's working perfectly fine. :) I think you bought defective ones. I think this will be my last Samsung phone. :/

• 2014-01-13 21:29
  • t1$A

Coool phone in comparison with other with same price.
But need to improve or battery with better logivity .

• 2014-01-13 20:34
  • K2G4

Samsung galaxy grand 19082 is a good mobile. easy to operate and very nice to see.

• 2014-01-13 16:18
  • rKMR

> In reply to MJ @ 2014-01-13 12:58 from Khhd - click to readYes its 4.2.2 which is latest.

• 2014-01-13 13:22
  • bCqn

Bought it a day back.. Cool phone..
But it got turned off a couple of times (actually 3 times)..?

It was already having Android ver. 4.2.2
(I donno how?)
Any of U having 4.2.2 ver..

• 2014-01-13 12:58
  • Khhd

Bought this phone for 16500 INR two days ago... so far so good ... as per the review the sunlight legibility of this phone is not good ... but u use the phone always under broad day light and there is not one letter i cant read ... screen is good under any weather condition

• 2014-01-13 09:43
  • K8T4

> In reply to Atul Mahajan @ 2014-01-13 06:05 from ut@a - click to readyou have a corrupt software somewhere.do a factory reset and change your sim card asap.

• 2014-01-13 09:20
  • bCqn

> In reply to Karrsh @ 2014-01-12 19:55 from rA{C - click to readSony xperia C has internal memory 4 gb while GRAND has 8 gb . YES this is main difference.

• 2014-01-13 09:17

• 2014-01-13 09:15
  • bCqn

Its the worst phone I have ever used.

I purchased two of these phones but both are having problems. Both are hanging/ non responsive.

I NEED TO RESTART THE PHONES MANY TIMES.

When you receive a call or try to make a call you need to restart. I have reset the factory defaults, but even that doesn’t solve the problem.

I don’t recommend this phone.

• 2014-01-13 06:05
  • ut@a

Its the worst phone I have ever used.

I NEED TO RESTART THE PHONES MANY TIMES.

I don’t recommend this phone.

• 2014-01-13 06:03
  • ut@a

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-01-13 05:31 from w49f - click to readDo not worry.Nothing like that.One day is normal.Install juice defender,remove live wallpaper and tick auto brightness.

• 2014-01-13 05:50
  • bCqn

> In reply to AMOI @ 2014-01-12 14:43 from tUdx - click to readGalaxy Grand duos is cheap and best.

• 2014-01-13 05:48

> In reply to Midoisland @ 2014-01-12 19:18 from Nk3Q - click to readHi,
I bought grand Jan-11 2014. It seems battery backup is very bad for me.After battery fully got charged on Jan-12 2014 Morning, it got exhausted by night 9PM.Even I do not used the phone much in between.
I suspecting that the vendor did some fraud.After opening seal from box, battery is already had put into phone.I think battery should come with separate cover in that box. This did not strike to my mind while buying it. What should do now. Please some body share your thoughts/suggestions

• 2014-01-13 05:31
  • w49f

> In reply to Ananya @ 2014-01-11 16:09 from Hkqs - click to readif u do hav a budget upto 20000 rs. u can go for sony phones they are really the best in every aspect!!!

• 2014-01-12 19:55
  • rA{C

Hi All,
i think many time to have this phone.. finally i take the decision and finally i owned Grand i9082 for 7 months ago

Battery Life in heavy duties work about 1.5 day and in normal use Max 3:3.5 days
Screen Very good although the resolution not as s3 but it good no need more
Speed it's slightly slow if you use a lot of apps, but it not affect your use just sec. slow

in general if you want dual sim mobile with large screen and work on all apps with good speed and good battery life ... till now i can advice you to have Grand

if any one want to ask be free to contact me Sky: Midoisland

thanks, hope it useful for you

• 2014-01-12 19:18
  • Nk3Q

> In reply to AMOI @ 2014-01-12 14:43 from tUdx - click to readyou must surely go with samsung galaxy grand 2 althought
it is 2 to 3 thousand expensive than grand but has many features apart from grand it has 5.2 inch screen and grand has only 5 inch. samsung galaxy grand has 1.2 GHZ dual core processor cortex a9 as compared to grand 2 has 1.2 GHZ quad core processor (4cores). it also has full hd screen as grand. grand has one gb ram as compared to grand 2 has 1.5 gb ram, but if you have only 20 thousand please don'tgo with grand.It is better to have some money extra and have grand2 but you have to wait for a pretty days or months to get launged but don;t buy grand because you are having so much more than grand.please follow my recomendation and you will be in profit and one thing i forget to tell grand 2 has 4.3 jelly bean without software updating.

• 2014-01-12 17:04
  • bCcN

Good phone but hangs sometimes, Samsung needs to upgrade the software and fix bugs to stop this problem. Also noticed that the internal memory is 4gb instead of 8gb as stated in the specifications, why is that so?

• 2014-01-12 16:00
  • NvSh

> In reply to AMOI @ 2014-01-12 14:43 from tUdx - click to readGrand 2 anytime

• 2014-01-12 15:59
  • vb$D

Can't hear or be heard by another caller on my galaxy grand . Wats d problem pls?

• 2014-01-12 15:45
  • HHHH
Total of 10144 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.