Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

12%

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to Sanmesh @ 2014-02-27 10:26 from ut0f - click to readhow did u updated the 4.2.2jelly bean after 4.2.1 u have to updated directly u r updated

• 2014-02-28 06:26
  • RK4h

Can't getting the update ..says the latest update is installed .what to do .. is the update has not rolled worldwide ?

• 2014-02-27 21:17
  • fxHc

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-27 12:38 from ttYx - click to readSee my comment earlier, that will solve your problem

• 2014-02-27 14:30
  • PIhw

Phone is good but little slowly

• 2014-02-27 14:19
  • Hkq4

Phone is good but little slowly

• 2014-02-27 14:17
  • Hkq4

> In reply to Sanmesh @ 2014-02-27 10:26 from ut0f - click to readmy mobile not work as a smooth it became a hang after few minutes if u have a another solution plzzz mail to my account sanipatel786@gmail.com thanks brother

• 2014-02-27 12:38
  • ttYx

> In reply to Sunny35 @ 2014-02-26 07:47 from 2S{7 - click to readmy phone become laggy after update 97 mb's bnb2 version.. i took to customer care and they only reset my phone and gv me back..
if anybdy knws abt bnb2 solution than mail me
chiragmistry46@gmaail.com

• 2014-02-27 11:42
  • 7tGx

> In reply to friendshelp @ 2014-02-26 22:04 from 7q8p - click to readhi iammujeeb my samsong galaxy grand GT-19082 AND CE0168 was thifts came thift my samsong galaxy GRAND please persu my phone this is my request to you. My brother brought her name is syed riaz in dubai he gifted tome on my birthday 20th december.
thanking you sir
yours faithfully
syed mujeeb.

• 2014-02-27 11:23
  • uuSj

awesome mobile ..
using since 6 months
no problems at all
games run smoothly after installing 4.2.2 update.
Go for it .

- Regards

• 2014-02-27 10:26
  • ut0f

Software update from 4.1 to 4.2.2 isn't really good. Before i upgraded my phone it was working perfectly fine until such time came when something popped out and suggested me to upgrade it. Eversince i upgraded it i've notice that the device gets slower but i'd say that it's still okay because it simplifies the settings and maybe also the way you use your phone.

• 2014-02-27 10:19
  • tCQK

I prefer galaxy grand than grand quattro because the grand quattro has only 5mp camera while grand has 8mp camera and screen is bigger so it is more comfortqble and more details are shown on one screen. Also the cost of both is nearly similar... xD

• 2014-02-27 10:11
  • tCQK

I have been using Samsung grand since past 1 month. Really great experience. Awesome mobile phone. No hanging problem so far & battery back up is also good. Games run smoothly.

• 2014-02-27 08:29
  • PGjA

> In reply to friendshelp @ 2014-02-26 22:04 from 7q8p - click to readHello my friend I have used both Samsung Galaxy Core and Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, I prefer Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos for You.
Camera is better,
can play HD and Full HD videos
can be upgraded to Jelly Bean 4.2.2
and a very good screen
and much more

• 2014-02-27 04:59
  • ITEC

> In reply to Sunny35 @ 2014-02-24 13:26 from uuVK - click to readHi..I have solution for you...
Go to the nearest samsung service..
Ask them to backup your phone and install a software..and ask them which is better android 4.2.2 or 4.1.2 as it was.. I have samsung galaxy fame..it's the same software of galaxy grand..I wich I helped you in this case ..have a nice day...

• 2014-02-26 23:43
  • fk{C

Guys which is better core grand or quttro plzzz reply me fast

• 2014-02-26 22:04
  • 7q8p

The shameless google has imposed restrictions on SD card usage in android 4.4 onwards. Did anyone know about this?. Search google with the keywords 'microsd card access problem in android 4.4'. Then you will come to know.
The restrictions (when the memory card is used in android 4.4 (or later)) based mobiles* are :
> Cannot copy or move files and folders from internal memory to SD card.
> Cannot receive files to memory card (via WiFi or bluetooth)
> Can only download files (not via torrent softwares) to memory card.
> Cannot create a folder or sub folder in the SD card.
> Cannot copy or move files within the SD card.
> We can only read and format the SD card and set the storage for camera pictures and videos to SD card (not to specific folders, just in common).
> Usage of all file managers is restricted.

* means - not via card reader.

• 2014-02-26 20:20
  • utAr

this mobile is amazing i bought it a year ago, til now i didnt face anytype of problem... this is a best mobile with all types of features..........

• 2014-02-26 20:10
  • bELL

> In reply to sima @ 2014-02-24 04:29 from t1$D - click to readDo not update it han g

• 2014-02-26 09:24
  • s8ec

Hey fellas.
I had the freezing problem after the 97mb stability update.
Took the phone to service center for the freezing problem.
They not only did the software but also cleaned the charger port, audio-in port and checked the battery voltage to ensure whether if it's working properly.
I got my phone back just within a couple of hours.

The phone is smooth again.
And it's not like fast initially fast when the phone is empty and has no apps.
I downloaded the updates, new apps, also put my music and pics in the phone.

It really works fine now. So all of you who are facing the same problem, take your phone to the nearest service center.

• 2014-02-26 07:47
  • 2S{7
Total of 10574 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.