Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

18%

6.5
6.6
6.5

Suggst me m update maah grand i9082 to 4.2.2 or not..
Ya 4.1.2 bettr hai

• 2014-03-12 04:33
  • 7tEx

One of my good friend hve got the grand before a month .. but he is facing some problms like hanging and turn off .. he reset more times but still doing problem .. can anyone tell is it due to memory card or any other issue .. help please thanks

• 2014-03-11 21:30
  • 6PDs

My friend hazarvi was pleased to get this phone before a month .. but phone is workng not well some time it gonna hang or turns off .. my friend is upset please help what should we do .. is it due to 8 gb memory card ?

• 2014-03-11 21:29

• 2014-03-11 21:22
  • 6PDs

should i buy samsung grand or micromax turbu

• 2014-03-11 18:16
  • u7FL

I got this fone for almost a month...good cam..long life baterry for version 4.2.2...all i can say it is a very nice fone

• 2014-03-11 13:38
  • vaSg

> In reply to MCB @ 2014-03-10 17:03 from KcWY - click to readhow to upgrade the galaxy grand?

• 2014-03-11 13:12
  • wHrS

Cannot connect to kies,keep coming MTP broken link.

• 2014-03-11 12:15
  • bCqn

> In reply to rudr @ 2014-03-11 07:41 from Hkqn - click to readxperia c is better.5 inch screen

• 2014-03-11 12:12
  • bCqn

Guys can u help me how to download asphalt 8 airborne on samsung galaxy grand i9082

• 2014-03-11 10:48
  • utPe

very nice handset but network problem is very highly .
i visit 10 time in service center but problem are not resolve .. 3 time i change my sim

• 2014-03-11 09:01
  • u7E1

Galaxy Grand is a nice phone. However, it randomly hangs ever since that 4.2.2 update. 4.4.2 is coming and I expect it to solve the 4.2.2 problems. It is best to check the reviews before updating your phone because it could possibly be worse. 4.4.2 is released in some countries so lets just wait for our turn.

• 2014-03-11 07:56
  • tCQK

Grand or Xperia L????

• 2014-03-11 07:41
  • Hkqn

> In reply to Alpana @ 2014-03-10 11:16 from rA%k - click to readif ur device is hanging frequently try reset ur device from backup & reset menu in settings
if problem still persists then try reset ur device using key combinations by pressing power, home and volume up button all together at bootup time, then you navigate to wipe all data option and select it.
but remember to back up all ur data before doing it.

To revert back to earlier firmware version download the full firmware MK3 through sammobile.com and flash via odin software...
download mk3...not bnb2

• 2014-03-10 21:18
  • X0U7

xperia C or grand?

• 2014-03-10 17:29
  • Kgfw

I have a galaxy grand dous and yesterday I upgraded it to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean it is a fabulous phone which worths to have, it also plays any format of videos like HD, FULL HD, WEBM and others without installing any player.

• 2014-03-10 17:08
  • KcWY

• 2014-03-10 17:03
  • KcWY

Hi Everyone,
Need your help - I am undecided on which phone to buy: Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 or Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
My main requirements are:
1) Dual Sim that should work in India & US (basically anywhere)
2) Has FM radio
3) Captures decent quality pictures

I currently use a Blackberry flip, which used to work fine (but captures bad photos) & I was quite happy with it, except that now the battery doesnt last long & I am unable to find the correct battery here and the phone hangs too frequently. Hence I need to upgrade to a smart phone, but am undecided.

I like the features that Micromax Canvas 4 is offering but reading the reviews, it seems like a gamble.
Samsung is a reputable brand, but everyone seems to be complaining about this phone hanging very frequently.

Thanks in advance for your views/help.

• 2014-03-10 16:29
  • w41a

> In reply to Sumit Kr. @ 2014-03-09 20:27 from t@Dq - click to readI am already updated bnb2. I having very very problem. How to downgrade before firmware

• 2014-03-10 11:16
  • rA%k

> In reply to dick @ 2014-03-09 18:56 from uuMS - click to readJust stop telling lie!

• 2014-03-10 07:29
  • tUdx
Total of 10678 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.