Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

17199418

6.5
6.7
6.5

> In reply to nayan @ 2013-10-30 18:29 from uvUK - click to readthis is good phone but dual sim is hang the phone

• 2013-10-31 06:53
  • t7j2

very beutiful samsung phone, big and looks better design than s3, s4, note and much other samsung phones, but the specs are shit, this nedd a 1080p resolution and adreno330, then i buy this....

• 2013-10-31 03:42
  • LtNy

can some on guide me to clear my confusion whether to buy sony xperia c or samsung galaxy grand i9082.

pls reply immediately.

• 2013-10-30 18:29
  • uvUK

Hi all
I have a grand but im using only one sim in da phn but when i call to a num in da screen itz keep on circling dat ussd code can knw watz wrong wth da phn

• 2013-10-30 18:03
  • XNpA

Hi all

• 2013-10-30 17:55
  • XNpA

> In reply to cellomaniac @ 2013-10-30 12:14 from rKdf - click to readjust put a file named .nomedia extension to hide items from gallery using any note pad editor use notepad++

• 2013-10-30 17:52
  • H4sX

Hi All,
This is to Inform you all that,I'm a Samsung Galaxy
I9082 (Grand) user for almost 6 mnths now.
last mnth i got my phone updated from Jelly Bean 4.1.1 to 4.2.2 and it was Amazing with the New look and some new changes/Features.
but,the most of all i also,received a Firmware update after which i got a Stability updates(2) and now my
phone works like a GEM...it more than, what i expected.
Best of All the Battery Draining Issue has stopped Drastically and 1 time Battery Charge goes for almost 2 days with 4-5 hrs talk time,Inter Browsing and listening to Music too..
PLEASE UPDATE and Enjoy the same.
Thanks SAMSUNG

• 2013-10-30 14:55
  • iU8c

> In reply to kumar @ 2013-10-29 20:46 from bfN{ - click to readya true i too faced the same

• 2013-10-30 13:10
  • w4cV

> In reply to kumar @ 2013-10-29 20:21 from bfN{ - click to readThanks for help but can't we hide the items without any apps like we used to do it in nokia phones by moving items to diskcache???? I saw an option in the gallery ''show hidden items'' thats why am asking.

• 2013-10-30 12:14
  • rKdf

awsum phone wid great feature........ perfect phone for me

• 2013-10-30 11:07
  • 9F7M

I am facing 3g speed issue with my galaxy grand. I have airtel 3g connection but It is giving me 2G speed even signal is comig in H status

• 2013-10-30 10:09
  • bER7

better ponsel, i like it

• 2013-10-30 08:58
  • wrgr

Hi actually I want to purchase this Samsung Grand but some persons are telling that it has the hanging problem and if they use data of one SIM then they do not receive any call or message on the other SIM

• 2013-10-30 06:23
  • RK42

I have galaxygrand nd I have airtel 3g connection but I m nt getting 3g speed inthis phone anyone can suggest if he facing similar kind of problem or wat can I do.

• 2013-10-30 03:01
  • U@Py

> In reply to intisar @ 2013-10-29 19:03 from ITVT - click to readHi intisar,

Yes you can get calls from other sim you want enable setting in "sim card manager" receving calls from other sim put tick mark there than you will get calls from other sim.

• 2013-10-29 20:58

> In reply to MK @ 2013-10-25 07:04 from w49Y - click to readHi MK,

Just reset you mobile to factory reset then all problems will solved and every thing work fine i also faced same problem on first than i reset my mobile to factory rest. before reset just backup you all stuff with "super backup" app download from paly store

• 2013-10-29 20:46

> In reply to RMVIJ @ 2013-10-26 10:21 from Rx55 - click to readHi RMVIJ,

I am also using grand and also updated 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 but it running very smooth. after update reset your phone to factory rest and it will work very smooth still problem then reset again some times it will not reset properley.

Note: before reseting your phone backup your all App's and contacts, call logs, messages, what you want to memory card. your can backup all things with one app "SUPER BACKUP" download from play store.

• 2013-10-29 20:39

> In reply to din @ 2013-10-27 13:50 from smhB - click to readHi din,

just downlaod and install this app "Automatic Call Recorder" form play store its free and it will record bothe sides. and it has pro version also you can download from "Apkmania.com"

• 2013-10-29 20:31
  • bfN{

> In reply to cellomaniac @ 2013-10-29 18:22 from rKd1 - click to readhi cellomaniac,

just install this app "Advanced Mobile Care" you can downlaod from play store its free. it is all in one app in this use "Privacy Locker" opttion for hide videos and pictures from gallery but one this dont forget all hide items will store in phone memory only.

Features of this App:
5. Task killer
6. Privacy Adviser
7. Privacy locker
8. Cloud backup
9. Scan and repair your mobile.

• 2013-10-29 20:21
  • bfN{

hi all plz anybody tell if we use data services of one sim in this phone then another sim does not receive any call or msgs. wht is it??

• 2013-10-29 19:03
  • ITVT
Total of 9405 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.