Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

17%

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to sima @ 2014-02-24 04:29 from t1$D - click to readDo not update it han g

• 2014-02-26 09:24
  • s8ec

Hey fellas.
I had the freezing problem after the 97mb stability update.
Took the phone to service center for the freezing problem.
They not only did the software but also cleaned the charger port, audio-in port and checked the battery voltage to ensure whether if it's working properly.
I got my phone back just within a couple of hours.

The phone is smooth again.
And it's not like fast initially fast when the phone is empty and has no apps.
I downloaded the updates, new apps, also put my music and pics in the phone.

It really works fine now. So all of you who are facing the same problem, take your phone to the nearest service center.

• 2014-02-26 07:47
  • 2S{7

> In reply to ganu @ 2014-02-25 19:08 from uvvb - click to readWhy did you say like that? What kind of sucks?

• 2014-02-26 07:26
  • Qxpq

> In reply to Samina Rayta @ 2014-02-25 10:32 from U$kN - click to readwhich mobile best core r grand

• 2014-02-26 06:33
  • YTd0

With every update my "GALAXY GRAND DUOS" hangs more and more and works slower and slower.Even with the latest 90mb update. I dont know, these samsung gays checks before update or not. Now I call my grand duos as "GALAXY HANG DUOS". Please help.

• 2014-02-26 02:30
  • tUww

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-25 17:46 from bE8S - click to readthis device has 8GB but 4 GB is for config and proseser...and with remaining 4GB you can download 100s of apps....

• 2014-02-25 19:54
  • 9C9x

it really sucks bad phone ever sold it after 8 long months

• 2014-02-25 19:08
  • uvvb

Hello everyone,
I am having samsung galaxy grand I9082.before buying this phone i got to know that this mobile has 8GB has internal memory which is expandable upto 64GB but in my mobile it is showing that device memory is only 4GB,so i cant use so many application infact i am deleting some applications which is already installed.so plz help me out to recover this problem and tell me the way to make device memory as 8GB.

• 2014-02-25 17:46
  • bE8S

very bad battery backup ,,and phoneis starting hang after few months

• 2014-02-25 16:31
  • u7Fw

> In reply to Samina Rayta @ 2014-02-25 10:32 from U$kN - click to readI would recommend you not to go with Galaxy Grand . Try Lumia phones . Android phones have a common problem of slowing up after some months of usage . Nokia is like butter . I have a grand and i am seriously looking foward to change it asap.

• 2014-02-25 15:06
  • tUhQ

I have made folder on home screen. But now can't able to delete that.
When I do long press on that it shows delete box to remove and can be deleted also. But after that it shows again in application list. Cannot uninstall also that.
Can anyone tell any solution for that..?

• 2014-02-25 13:14
  • tU3f

My samsung grand Phone hangs after updating to android 4.2.2 and sometimes cannot hear anything when makes call has to restart frequently due to this problem.

• 2014-02-25 13:06
  • tU3f

does anyone facing screen fade after reboot on new update

• 2014-02-25 11:45
  • ij7J

Hello frndz.. I m going to buy galaxy grand. Plz tel if it is purchasable! Plz plz plz do reply :(

• 2014-02-25 10:32
  • U$kN

Hi, ALL,
Whover facing slowness, hanging, time to unlock all issues after bnb2 update..
I HAVE SOLUTION. (my device runs ultra smooth now)

see i was one of you guys having problem and searching for solutions... i reset device from "Backup and Reset" menu thrice.. no luck.

So i did following:
1. I re-install firmware using kies with good internet (stable and high speed)
2. reset device using key combination and not from menu.
procedure:
A. backup data , i used super backup
B. power off the device
C. press power, home and volume up button all together.
D. onece you see grand name.. release buttons
E. wiat you willl get screen with options.
F. you navigate to wipe all data option and select

Wolla your device will be so fast you will fall in love with it again./
For any suggestion/querie rajesh_advani @ yahoo com

• 2014-02-25 10:16
  • XNCE

> In reply to phool kumar @ 2014-02-23 15:09 from 7wDa - click to readI am facing same problem also.

• 2014-02-25 09:30
  • rAgZ

This device does NOT support OTG.The new sandisk ultra dual drive will not work on this Phone.It will work on Note 2.

• 2014-02-25 09:19
  • bCqn

i want samsung galaxy grand i 9082 it is good to buy please tell me

• 2014-02-25 02:46
  • rKMx

> In reply to Sunny35 @ 2014-02-24 13:26 from uuVK - click to readMine too budddy :(

• 2014-02-24 18:51
  • XuV}

> In reply to Sunny35 @ 2014-02-24 13:26 from uuVK - click to readHi,

Uninstall anti virus and any kind of cleaning apps and booster apps....or turnoff ur device keep in idle for 3 min..
now turn it on as soon as u get the samsung logo wen startup just press volume up , home buttom and lock key at a time (3 together).you wil be redirected to safe mode...select that option and it will clear all the unwanted data then delete unwanted apps

• 2014-02-24 15:33
  • 9C9x
Total of 10616 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.