Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

6.5
6.7
6.5

> In reply to Midoisland @ 2014-01-12 19:18 from Nk3Q - click to readHi,
I bought grand Jan-11 2014. It seems battery backup is very bad for me.After battery fully got charged on Jan-12 2014 Morning, it got exhausted by night 9PM.Even I do not used the phone much in between.
I suspecting that the vendor did some fraud.After opening seal from box, battery is already had put into phone.I think battery should come with separate cover in that box. This did not strike to my mind while buying it. What should do now. Please some body share your thoughts/suggestions

• 2014-01-13 05:31
  • w49f

> In reply to Ananya @ 2014-01-11 16:09 from Hkqs - click to readif u do hav a budget upto 20000 rs. u can go for sony phones they are really the best in every aspect!!!

• 2014-01-12 19:55
  • rA{C

Hi All,
i think many time to have this phone.. finally i take the decision and finally i owned Grand i9082 for 7 months ago

Battery Life in heavy duties work about 1.5 day and in normal use Max 3:3.5 days
Screen Very good although the resolution not as s3 but it good no need more
Speed it's slightly slow if you use a lot of apps, but it not affect your use just sec. slow

in general if you want dual sim mobile with large screen and work on all apps with good speed and good battery life ... till now i can advice you to have Grand

if any one want to ask be free to contact me Sky: Midoisland

thanks, hope it useful for you

• 2014-01-12 19:18
  • Nk3Q

> In reply to AMOI @ 2014-01-12 14:43 from tUdx - click to readyou must surely go with samsung galaxy grand 2 althought
it is 2 to 3 thousand expensive than grand but has many features apart from grand it has 5.2 inch screen and grand has only 5 inch. samsung galaxy grand has 1.2 GHZ dual core processor cortex a9 as compared to grand 2 has 1.2 GHZ quad core processor (4cores). it also has full hd screen as grand. grand has one gb ram as compared to grand 2 has 1.5 gb ram, but if you have only 20 thousand please don'tgo with grand.It is better to have some money extra and have grand2 but you have to wait for a pretty days or months to get launged but don;t buy grand because you are having so much more than grand.please follow my recomendation and you will be in profit and one thing i forget to tell grand 2 has 4.3 jelly bean without software updating.

• 2014-01-12 17:04
  • bCcN

Good phone but hangs sometimes, Samsung needs to upgrade the software and fix bugs to stop this problem. Also noticed that the internal memory is 4gb instead of 8gb as stated in the specifications, why is that so?

• 2014-01-12 16:00
  • NvSh

> In reply to AMOI @ 2014-01-12 14:43 from tUdx - click to readGrand 2 anytime

• 2014-01-12 15:59
  • vb$D

Can't hear or be heard by another caller on my galaxy grand . Wats d problem pls?

• 2014-01-12 15:45
  • HHHH

Please suggest me. Galaxy Grand duos or Galaxy Grand 2. Which one is better ?

• 2014-01-12 14:43
  • tUdx

> In reply to ThEoS83 @ 2014-01-12 10:27 from p@xr - click to readYes Samsung 16 gb sd card. You just change your sd card simple.Please do NOT fiddle with the phone.Get a reputed one of 8 or 16 gb like sandisk or Samsung.

• 2014-01-12 13:10
  • bCqn

> In reply to k @ 2014-01-10 12:49 from bCqn - click to readdo you have an sd card in your phone??? my sister has the same phone and had a 8gb sd card and it does the same for here aswell , we bought the phones and sd card from the same shop and almost same time

• 2014-01-12 10:27
  • p@xr

Its worst phone I have ever used. I purchased two of these phones but both are having problems. Both are hanging/ non repsponsive. I NEED TO RESTART THE PHONES MANY TIMES. When you receive a call or try to make a call you need to restart. I have reset to factory defauls even that doesn't solve the problem. I don't recommend this phone.

• 2014-01-12 06:35
  • 2SFt

It Is Having Android 4.2.2 When Buyed From Any Store......

• 2014-01-12 06:29
  • utAP

> In reply to kay @ 2014-01-11 15:10 from N9@T - click to readdeveloper option is gone in the new 4.2.2 update. its normal.

• 2014-01-12 06:20
  • bCqn

i bought my SG grand on august it worked nice . but nw it automatically restarts and sometimes turns off. i went to service center they updated the os but then also the problem is not solved.. plssss help me ..its verry urgent

• 2014-01-12 04:23
  • uwpY

> In reply to Sharma CL @ 2014-01-11 08:09 from w9D1 - click to readTry another app im also face d same problem

• 2014-01-11 16:33
  • rKNL

Friends pl. let me know can i transfer apps and games to the memory card ? Now samsung hub sell this mobile in kolkata 17000 along with two flip cover and it will come in build android 4.2.2

• 2014-01-11 16:29
  • KAe{

Help me

I have 4.2.2

But still have a 4gb internal memory

And

How can I paste 2.5 v gb in 4gb internal memory I don't have space

Is there any way to move all Android folder to sd card (obb+data )

Thanks

• 2014-01-11 16:22
  • uuMM

Hi i like galaxy grand a lot nd want to buy bt mny ppls suggest me det its not wrking well sm bttry prb nd also said det its got hang nd nw i m getting confusion fr buying dis ph plz help me out det should i buy dis cell or not..?

• 2014-01-11 16:09
  • Hkqs

Pls can someone assit me. My grand is always hanging after d update to 4.2. So I did a factory reset.To my surprise d DEVELOPER OPTION is not showing anymore on d setting. So how do I restore it back. Thanks

• 2014-01-11 15:10
  • N9@T
Total of 10231 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.