Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 - user opinions and reviews

16%

6.5
6.6
6.5

> In reply to olad @ 2014-03-01 16:48 from p@ib - click to readif dual sim not compulsory for you...then make your way to xda developer...root your handset and install android 4.4.2 ...super fast and stable with good battery life....

• 2014-03-03 19:22
  • vxg7

> In reply to Alpana @ 2014-03-02 13:56 from rA{e - click to readyes bnb2 has problems....revert back to mk3

• 2014-03-03 19:20
  • vxg7

> In reply to shekhar chauhan @ 2014-03-03 12:30 from KAeH - click to readtake some cotton and laptop screen cleaner available everywhere...any computer peripheral shop.......

• 2014-03-03 19:19
  • vxg7

I am using this device since past 8 months.
Phone is great regarding to its price... but still i want to mention some of my experience with this device here.
before 4.2.2 update this phone was restarting it self specially while using gps or 3g i sent it to customer care but still no luck but right after update restarting problem solved.
but I am facing one issue from the first day whenever some one calls me some time the caller get my mobile switched off while it is not. (using internet or not but it happens sometime)
camera quality is also very poor comparing to other 8 mp cameras. like darker face and other color related quality problem.
after updating 97 mb update now its hanging but you can install older firmware from sammobile.com to resolve the issue or wait for the new update.
other than that is a great dual sim phone in low price you can get in market.
but keep in mind its not a premium phone from samsung. you can get other xperia devices in the same price like xperia p is also very good phone because i gave it to my fiance as a gift.
in this mobile no usb otg support no nfc and no hdmi mhl etc .....
above thn that its still a reliable and durable phone
I accidentally dropped it so many times (from table, from stares ) but still its working and no damage etc :)

• 2014-03-03 17:37
  • 3Cg1

I am using this device since past 8 months.
other than that is a great dual sim phone in low price you can get in market.
in this mobile no usb otg support no nfc and no hdmi mhl etc .....
above thn that its still a reliable and durable phone

• 2014-03-03 17:35
  • 3Cg1

> In reply to Asokan @ 2014-02-28 07:08 from Xu@F - click to readGrand 2 is better than grand because it has 1.5 gb ram no hanging problem

• 2014-03-03 15:10
  • Hkq3

Can any one tell me how to clean white flip cover of grand...

• 2014-03-03 12:30
  • KAeH

Friends,

Samsung has announced that it is releasing Android 4.4 - Kit Kat version for Samsung Galaxy Grand. So, I suggest, it is better to wait and go for this version instead of Android 4.2.2 which has lots of issues.

If anyone try Android 4.4, pls share your feedback on it.

• 2014-03-02 17:22
  • uvu5

When update bnb2 so nany problems.

• 2014-03-02 13:56
  • rA{e

The contact section has no options like office phone, mobile phone or fixed phone.these days people have least three phones numbers.or is there a way I can include these in the phone.
The ram memory is full in no time.I transferred a lot of app to ext sd card. How can I solve these problems.

• 2014-03-01 16:48
  • p@ib

I did a data wipe and factory reset after backing up all my data n contacts... now my grand is smooth as before...

• 2014-03-01 13:34
  • ut1E

APPLICARION updation not taking placing after latest update of bnb is any body have same problem

• 2014-03-01 07:39
  • utp5

> In reply to Asokan @ 2014-02-28 07:08 from Xu@F - click to readi advise you..you go for samsung grand 2 thats the best so far..price is right for a superb smart phone

• 2014-03-01 07:25
  • P%uV

> In reply to Asokan @ 2014-02-28 07:08 from Xu@F - click to readGo for Sony xperia C.

• 2014-03-01 04:33
  • 7wCi

> In reply to mahtab @ 2014-02-27 14:19 from Hkq4 - click to readVery good phone

• 2014-03-01 03:07
  • rAV1

> In reply to Asokan @ 2014-02-28 07:08 from Xu@F - click to readHey buddy, I suggest you go for the Xperia sp which is a little less priced than the grand 2 but with better specs.

• 2014-02-28 22:49
  • T60X

> In reply to Sunny35 @ 2014-02-26 07:47 from 2S{7 - click to readHi so which firmware you have in your grand right now..

• 2014-02-28 22:33
  • J9RK

Grand single sim & dual sim which one is much better .help me please

• 2014-02-28 16:28
  • KZ8G

Dear all
Sugest me which phone is best samsung galaxy gt-i9082 or Samsung galaxy Grand 2 or sony xperia c or sony xperia sp , iam confuse please help me

• 2014-02-28 07:08
  • Xu@F

> In reply to Sanmesh @ 2014-02-27 10:26 from ut0f - click to readhow did u updated the 4.2.2jelly bean after 4.2.1 u have to updated directly u r updated

• 2014-02-28 06:26
  • RK4h
Total of 10672 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.