Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo - user opinions and reviews

6.1

It has hanging problem

• 2015-07-01 11:47
  • rAgc

how can you upgrade lolipop version?????plz reply

• 2015-07-01 08:16
  • w43M

I too hv same problem plz help me ya

• 2015-06-30 17:51
  • rAQG

> In reply to sehar @ 2015-06-25 11:38 from uZaR - click to readIf you have Google+ account it should be there as a backup. That is if only you enable backup. If you don't you can try searching for photos recovery apps from Playstore. There are plenty there which I had used before. It worked very well and sometimes too well because all deleted photos from many years ago are also being backup. It is a pain to select and delete them again.

• 2015-06-30 08:16
  • tuec

Sam grand neo plus Super phone, I love it does everything that i expect from it, no lagging or network loss. battery if is fair consindering how i push it to its limits... great low cost phone...
if one expect more from this phone... id say go for the s6... grand neo is perfect for its price...

• 2015-06-29 10:50
  • frAg

> In reply to Amyt @ 2015-06-26 13:07 from t}p@ - click to readYes, of course... same problem with me also. Bought mobile 3 months ago but networks dead, no touch response, hangs until i remove and insert battery. This is such a big problem in emergencies.. worse mobile.

• 2015-06-29 07:46
  • YTdu

Iam using this phone since 6months ....Every thing is good..but GPU (broadcom is not so fast)...but it provide accelerated image output...GPU quality is great but performance of gpu is not so good...BEST FOR Buissinees..not for Gaming

• 2015-06-28 13:23
  • Hkt}

Pls hw many megapixels and whats the picture quality of this phone

• 2015-06-28 07:54
  • ftVg

I have bought Samsung galaxy grand neo plus a month ago its a worst phone it go well in the early days but after that its camera start problem when ever I take pic it struck n window appears as written on it unknown error due to error callback n sometime as camera failed. Its is a worst phone so never buy it.

• 2015-06-28 06:48
  • 6QG2

how to revive samsung galaxy grand neo when it happened to be overcharged then cannot be booted?

• 2015-06-28 05:56
  • 7XY6

I purchased a grand neo plus app. 3 months ago n the bug I'm facing right now is network got dead and touch don't work until I wud remove the battery..:(
I also went to care n they did some updating the software's but bugs still the same..
For that concern pls folks assist me if u r aware of this situation..

• 2015-06-26 13:07
  • t}p@

how do I change the screen lock option. I set the password option, but would like to change to any other option, but it is all grey out and doesn't allow me. please advise. and also why does the battery only last one day?

• 2015-06-26 07:26
  • Nwgf

How can i backup my pictures when i hv delted by mistake.. Kindly reply

• 2015-06-25 11:38
  • uZaR

On original Samsung, no complains... Samsung leads. got a I9060I and it's wow!

• 2015-06-25 09:59
  • rvwh

On original Samsung, no complains... Samsung leads. got a I9060I and it's wow!

• 2015-06-25 09:56
  • rvwh

I going to bye this phone.is good 4n to use as a smat phone.when use hard any lag...?

• 2015-06-25 08:28
  • w98A

I bought this phone just short of a day ago, and when I brought it home I checked the camera, and there was in the ugliest Alert box was a camera fail message. I tried almost everything that was regarded helpful to this issue to no avail, and finally found out 1 out of 3 camera modules of new Samsung phones has this issue or develop it, I mean when you buy a phone you assume that it has been tested before being shipped, apparently this was not the case regards to my phone and in hindsight I should've tested everything from camera to the bloody radio, but I assumed that Samsung was a company that provided quality products. So I took it back and got a full refund and bought a Sony, Because I know unlike bloody Koreans, Japanese do not tolerate failed products, or at the very least do not label broken products as new.

• 2015-06-25 07:20
  • w9K1

> In reply to ballu @ 2015-06-23 10:56 from FYkf - click to readHii broo I am using this phone last 1 year now my internal and external mamory is full but my phone never hang

• 2015-06-24 08:55
  • XuZK

the worst worst ever phone started to hang within two days. the battery has to be taken out to restart the phone.

• 2015-06-23 10:56
  • FYkf

> In reply to shyleeshei @ 2015-06-17 19:12 from 3YHj - click to readu can go in setting and in SIM network and open mobile network and click on auto metic network

• 2015-06-22 19:04
  • rJ9$
Total of 1887 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo.