I'm thinking about Xiaoni redmi 3s... Which one is better guys.... Need a suggestion badly
CBG Momin, 26 Sep 2016To be honest i'd say it is one of the worst phone ever.. and i'd like to tell you what the pro... moreAnd by the way the memory shortage problem you said. That's a common problem of Samsung don't blame J2 for that.
CBG Momin, 26 Sep 2016To be honest i'd say it is one of the worst phone ever.. and i'd like to tell you what the pro... moreAre you sure mate ??!!! No offense and trust me I don't work for Samsung. I have been using J2 (06) for one and a half month but I didn't face most of those problems you mentioned. I play COC all day long and my phone holds it's charges at least 9 hours while playing COC. And it doesn't take too long to get fully charged.I use imo and messenger both together and they works just fine. It's processor is fast according to it's prize range. And that google chrome problem you said I have used Samsung J2 (previous version), J1 Ace and J1 Next, none of those models chrome download can be paused in some cases, If you download videos or some particular apps the pause menu do appears ( But most cases they don't appear, apparently you are right), So in this case use UC browser or any other third party apps. The camera is good. Sometimes it drops network strength that's true but it happens very rare And I have also seen it happens on IPhone 6 ( It could be network provides problem not the handset). I use mobile data and I get full 4G speed. It's display is amulet so it's notification and features can be seen in sunlight. The system doesn't consume most of it's ram so the device never gets stuck or hanged. It comes with built in smart manager ( with Cleaner, Ram swipe and also firewall protection) so you don't need to install third party apps to make your device faster. And most favorite part is it comes with a smart glow technology which can be combine with different colors. I am not telling you that you are lying. Perhaps you just got a damaged set. Please contact with Samsung and tell them the difficulties you are facing and perhaps they will replace your device or fix it or something. You can't expect features of a Iphone or J5 in J2. It will be foolish. As it's a cheap model it's natural there will be some limitation. From my point of view this is the best handset amongst the cheapest models of Samsung. It's body also looks cool. I don't know which country you live in but in my country J2 (06) is very popular. I didn't mind because of your comment. I am just expressing my own opinions. Good day brother.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2016the best phone ever used its superrrb!!!! Me also nice one
To be honest i'd say it is one of the worst phone ever.. and i'd like to tell you what the problems are ..
1. Cannot use 2 apps at once..ex. just in case if i want to use an app using a vpn then forget about it because vpn will automatically disconnect after few seconds of using that app.
2. You will not be able to utilize those important apps like watsapp, messenger, allo.. basically because you wont receive any messages sent to you unless you open those app.
3. The battery is not good enough if you are a regular player of COC. I believe you already know it. COC consumes a hell of lot of battery.
4. The download even using mobile data sucks.. in most of the cases there is no smooth download. Ex- if you are downloading a video it will stop loading forward after few %.. you can even check using the internet speed meter you'll see there is no consumption of data even if download is going on which means its not even getting downloaded.so the solution is pause the download and and start again..the download will start from where it was not moving so dont worry on that part.
4. If you are downloading a video using your google chrome on this phone you will have a hell lot of problems and let me tell you there is no option to cancel the download.. even if you try it wont work.
5. I wish there was a default call recorder on this phone but nope it doesn't..
6. I've heard and read this phone doesn't get hanged.. well whoever told that is sure getting paid for telling that lie.. trust me i'm using one and every phone with this price range will do. I dont say it will get hanged for a long time or give u heavy problems. It just slows down your apps and ya will get stuck into that shot for few seconds. Best solution restart your phone.
7. If you are not using an external memory card then forget about a proper function of your phone..
There are just lot of problems with this phone which i just cant remember at the moment.. but trust me its not a phone you wanna buy at this price range.. i'd recommend you to purchase other brand or phones instead..
My friend had is using a coolpad note 3 which is cheaper than this phone but have better features and is of better quality.. Anyway Samsung really..?? i know it comes at a low price range however it is not good enough to satisfy cosumers all because it lacks the basics which the consumers use regularly.. so you better check on what the problems are ..fix it.. coz noone ain't buying this shit after this review..
Zaia, 24 Sep 2016I can't installed an app even when i allow it through the security setting it sucks helppp....from where you installing ? give link.is this problem with all apps or certain ones ?
I can't installed an app even when i allow it through the security setting it sucks helppp....
VICKY DHILLON, 19 Sep 2016i have purchase j26 pro from local shopkeeper before 4 day am facing problem with it camera qu... moremost probably it is.. once i bought a canvas 2. the camera quality was nothing like 5 mp
I bought this on 21 september 2016.This phone is waste of money. When i connect it with some other device through share it,it always having problem and connot connect. And games like unkilled and modern warfare 5 does not run properly always hang between the running game. Battery also end very fast and charging time is also very long.Does not have inbuild image editor. Its a product of 4-5k not more than that.
why my android phone don't show other devices which are used my mobile data through hotspot .pls help
I have been using this mobile since a week battery back up n
ot so good if you are using net for 2 hours battery getting dried out.its price also high with low configuration.
8GB ROM is very less, because the system and inbuilt apps consume your 70% of memory, and you have very less space to install the other apps............The phone is also often slow.