xyz, 07 Jul 2017i have few question regarding j7 prime, plz some one reply to help me... i will b thankfulll..... moreI am using a J7 Prime since January. Never faced any issue. But I also take good care of my device. I mean only authentic and essential apps from play store, regular cleaning of cache and installing updates.
Anyway here are the answers for your questions:
1) my battery fully charged to 100%. I never felt any issue with the battery charging. But I only use the Samsung charger.
2) The camera is pretty good and works well in different situations depending on light. My cousin sister has a J7 (2016) from last July, but still I habe not meet her and seen the camera yet. Anyway you can check some images on my Instagram account "kunalmzr" for reference. I have taken different images using only the default camera app and black/white filter. No editing.
3) fingerprint is very fast and works well unless you have a wet finger. It supports 3 fingers and recognizes all three in very quickly.
4) It will depend your device usage type to charge from 0% to 100%. I have never go to 0% . But if you shut off your device and charge it than it will take 2 to 2.30 hours maximum probably. Remember it is a huge 3300 MiH battery.
5) The RAM consumption again dependent on the user .A brand new device will show about 2 GB free RAM. But as you install apps and memory card, it will decrease radically. In my device I got around 55 Apps and in normal condition it shows 1.3 GB RAM free. I play NFS No Limit which is the biggest app in ROM and RAM. When I ran it shows about 600 MB RAM free.
Last point. I have given answers on my experience honestly. I hope it is helpful to you. If you have any more queries please ask me. Regards.
i have few question regarding j7 prime, plz some one reply to help me... i will b thankfulll.....
1- some ppl complaint that prime never fully charged to 100%, is it true???
2- prime camera is same like j7 6 OR its really poor than j7 6????
3- finger print scanner is fast every time OR sometime it give slow response?????
4- how much time it take to fully charged frm 0% to 100%.....?????
5- What about ram consumption on heavy usage??? i mean on heavy use the ram consumption reach to which percentage level??????
RR Ramiro, 06 Jul 2017I got the Galaxy J7 Prime, It is only 1280×720, No fingerprint scanner, And only 8 me... morethat mean u got HDC phone .. hahaha ... i have j7 prime. its fingerprint scanner on front (home button), and 13mp cam.
I got the Galaxy J7 Prime,
It is only 1280×720,
No fingerprint scanner,
And only 8 megapixel picture on back,
fani, 05 Jul 2017tnx........ but frm where i can find cache memory?????? i dnt knw where it is found in fone. ... moreApology for the late reply. Anyway you can clean cache memory by using Smart Manager. By default you can access it from settings menu. Also you can add a 4*1 widget to the Homescreen which is very useful. You can run it multiple times per day of you are very heavy net user. Otherwise at least once a day is good enough. Regards.
Babloo, 05 Jul 2017Bro camera is not important for me i just want phone which is smooth means no lag and which op... moreI am using this device for some weeks,this device is very smooth.I think if you want a long lasting device than go for j7 prime😊
almost everything is smooth and good with this phone except the camera.
the camera is very bad, you cant take good videos or pictures since the phone keeps losing its focus.
the screen of j7 prime is so fragile compared to other samsung models.
Shivaram, 05 Jul 2017Whether group contact facility is there in this phone.Yes. It has the group facility on contact.
I buy this phone 1 week ago. Very smooth and the battery has longer life.
Babloo, 05 Jul 2017Bro i appreciate ur review ..i just use only fb ista and whatsapp and cl msgs just it..nothing... morehttp://www.makeuseof.com/tag/h...-you-can-do/
Facebook is awesome, but its app is not.
This phone is more than machine go and get one for yourself quick quick because of ram and Dmitry radio
Babloo, 05 Jul 2017Bro i appreciate ur review ..i just use only fb ista and whatsapp and cl msgs just it..nothing... moreYes. This device should easily last 2 years with normal use. But make sure you don't overcharge the battery. Regards.
KunalMzrGalaxyUser, 05 Jul 2017If camera is not important than choose J7 Prime. It is smooth for multitasking and battrry lif... moreBro i appreciate ur review ..i just use only fb ista and whatsapp and cl msgs just it..nothing else..not heavy user ..is it ok device for me to run 1 to 2 year
KunalMzrGalaxyUser, 05 Jul 2017Both are similar device. J7 (2016) has same processor and GPU like J7 Prime. If you are facing... moretnx........ but frm where i can find cache memory?????? i dnt knw where it is found in fone.
even i buy my fone 4 days before om Ist july and its ram consumption reach to 78%
fani, 05 Jul 2017em currently using j7 6 and everything is gud in this device except ram mgt... em not happy wd... moreBoth are similar device. J7 (2016) has same processor and GPU like J7 Prime. If you are facing RAM management issue than it should be due to cache memory problem.
You should first reset cache memory from boot menu and than run "Smart Manager" app at least once per day of you are very heavy user or once per 2/3 days. You can add a smart Manager widget to Homescreen and run directly from there. Regards.
Babloo, 05 Jul 2017Bro camera is not important for me i just want phone which is smooth means no lag and which op... moreIf camera is not important than choose J7 Prime. It is smooth for multitasking and battrry life is very good. Also no heating like some other metal devices.
As for laginess, you will not face it. But again you should run smart Manager at least once per week. It is a small app which keep the device fit. As I have said I have never faced any lag, freeze or restart issue in my device. Regards.