Hey guys.pls help me
Which one of this phones? Sony z3 or j 7 prime??
In performance (cpu.gpu & ram)
In nno lagging ;-)
I wana a phone that work me 2 3 years.im not fan of so heavy games like asphalt ...some messaging app & multimedia use
Thanks for ur helping;-)
Loving this phone due to following pros:
1. Superb and premium feel as very sleek, curved glass design and metallic body..
2. Battery life of 1 and a half days and charges to 100% in about less than 2 hours.. ultra power saving nd smart power planning modes are very helpful during emergency battery saving..
3. Display is crisp nd pleasant to look at..
4. No lags in spite of almost full storage..
5. Camera performance is satisfactory..
6. 2 simcards plus 1 memory card is a great advantage..
7. Fingerprint sensor is quite fast in response and it can also b used to unlock apps..
8. Scratch resistant gorilla glass..
Only negative i found is volume of speakers which is a bit low when listening to music or videos.. havent tried the handsfree yet..
Overall a perfect phone in the price range if brand, performance, battery life, design and build quality is ur priority..
how many hours will full charge for first time in j7 prime???anyone tell me your charging time thank you
chotu, 18 Nov 2016It s not satisfies for games and display looking average while playing display changes its bri... moreThe Mali-T830MP2 is having a performance rating of 47.6 GFLOPs while the Adreno 505 found in Snapdragon 430 fares at 70 GFLOPs.
Samsung doesn't have anything half decent to offer in the mid-range market. Always focus on getting last year's flagships or near-flagship grade devices at a deal.
I think galaxy j7 prime is good but moto g4 plus super best
How to make volte enabled in j7 prime? I bought the phone from UAE and I'm not able to make calls from my Jio sim without jio4g voice app and internet connection! Help anyone?