Maneesha, 29 Nov 2016Worst phone I ever got...poor cam quality...my old phone Samsung grand prime is better than j7... moreill buy j7 prime about 1 day problem intermitent wifi connection sometimes connect sometimes disconnect.......feeling dis appointed..... ill never buy samsung anymore.
Every time i turn on WIFI on my J7 Prime i takes to long consuming data ( upload - Download ) for about 30-60 min. & that makes the connection way slower , that also consumes a lot from the battery ... Any ideas - any solutions plz ??!!
I have used it for 20 days.. so time for review.
Cons- 1.Mobile blinks while playing games.
2.Phone cant open photo gallery when sd card is inserted. Sometimes it does and most of the time it does't.
3.Mobile hangs too often resulting in app crashes.
4. Camera also hangs sometimez thus missing the required moment to click.
5. Picture quality has so much noise. Looks like black and white picture. No colors. Below comparision with even 5 mp images of chinese brand.
6.video quality is extremly below average.
7. No vibrant colors in playing hd videos like that of those with amoled screens of other brands.
8. Display looks like its washed out. No colors.
9. Finger print sensors doesn't work most of the time and it will make you wait 30 seconds.
10. Sunlight visibility is below average even on outdoor mode. No auto mode.
11. Front camera good only on bright day/ under direct sunlight. No front flash too
12. Got scratches on my screen within 5 days. Had to use tampered glass.
13. TFT LCD screen and display is the worst and cheapest used on j7 prime. Comparing with other amoled screens of chinese smartphone will make you regret chosing j7 prime.
14. Signal strength is not good for 2g networks. 3g/4g and wifi is extremly good.
1. Good looks..! 2.5D curved. Nice metal finished with plastic on front and back end.
2. Camera opens fast and focus also good.
3. Close up pictures has so much clarity, crisp and excellent contrast.
4. Fingerprint scanner is excellent if you press the power screen before puting your finger.
5.scratch resistant gorilla glass 4.. excellent finish with pure black coating.
6. Great audio quality. Sound is excellent.
7. Voice calling is really good. No noise.
8. Great video calling experience.
9. Great multi tasking. Even better than high end mobiles. Opens games instantly without reloading even if you switch between 4-5 games. It really opens from where you left. Amazingly true.
9. Touch is smooth and excellent. Your finger will feel the luxury of samsung brand.
10. Great feel in hands. Perfectly fits in the hand.
11. True marshmellow experience with better data saving mode with opera max and ultra saving mode.
12. Long battery life even if you play online games. You also get power saving mode Better than other brands.
13. Great assistance from samsung customer care relating yo your device.
14. Unbreakble screen glass even if you drop on hard surface from waist height. I dropped it twice by mistake. Although the hieght was not that much but its fine.
15. Water resistance phone. Atleast for 2 minutes.
Verdict- samsung has really disappointed its fans on j7 prime camera and display. Camera is below average only 2 out of 10. Only closeup photos are good. Front camera is good only on great light. No Amoled screen so the colors seems washed out. J7 prime was made in a hurry and no regular usage testing done by its research units.
Samsung has really impressed its fans with midrange phone with dramatic features. 3gb RAM, 16 gb internal storage, fingerprint sensors, 13 MP camera sensors. 8 MP front camera sensors. Gorilla glass 4. Dual sim plus sd card slot. 3100 MAh battery. Metal finish with excellent design. Everything looks good but only on paper.
I'm really confused with j7 prime and p9 lite. J7 prime is bit better tha p9 lite (because of 32Gb internal memory & samsung music player) but The TFT display bothers me. Same for not having an auto brightness. The p9 lite, however, Has better performance (3GB RAM available here), manual camera controls and better display i think, but lower storage and poor music player. Please help
Popo, 30 Nov 2016I wonder what is better j7prime or oppo f1s? Pls help with this oneJ7 Prime way better than Oppo
Anonymous, 29 Nov 2016There are negative reviews because Samsung has forgotten their quality, latest on series and j... moreThat's not true. Maybe in your country. All J series are just good. Samsung is the Best so far. I swear!
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016does have notification light ?????Yes it has notification light.
i bought this phone before 2 month ago,
and as per specification it has gorilla glass,
but i'm can see a little bit scratches on screen.
is this really gorilla glass?
Which one is best in J7 prime and Vivo V5, and j7 have battery issue its truth
Imperator Neubaticus, 30 Nov 2016I really don't care about many people in your area because that can't be verified. But more th... moreHahahahaha! Right man, I hope you won't suffer, but best brands should maintain their quality world wide. And you can check various reviews on line by people throughout the world in internet.
I have been using J7 prime since Sept 2016. no lag, no hanging up, no heating issues, good battery back up, nice pic. /video quality. Over all a decent phone .I like it.
if you are planning, go for it.Samsung is a brand you can really trust...
I tested finger print and I can say it is RUBBISH.
You will be mad if you want to unlock phone with this finger reader.
Both of J5 prime and J7 prime are the same.
Both do have very very bad finger reader.
It is almost useless.