The basic difference between j7-2016 and j7 prime is the fingerprint
greedyman, 28 Sep 2016Should I buy j7 2016 or j7 prime or nexus 5x??the basic diffrence between j72016 and j7 prime is the fingerprint
Wait till 2nd October........... Flipkart is bringing 'On8'.
This can be a better choice bcz,
1. It has Amoled FHD screen. (Which is shown as most desirable thing in a phone by most of the users.)
2. It has removable battery (3300 mAH- a bigger one), which is again favored by most of the users.
3. It has Magnetic sensor too (As said by Flipkart)
4. It has micro SIM slot (So no need to cut yr SIMs again to nano)
5. RAM is 3GB (Decent).
6. It has Exynos 7580 processor. Some are complaining that it is not good. But let me tell you galaxy J7 (2015), A7 (2016), A5 (2016) etc. are using same processor. All these phones were successful. Prime has Exynos 7870, which has same architecture and instruction set as of 7589. The only difference is that 7870 is built on 14nm process while 7580 is built on 28nm process. This gives 30% improvement in power consumption and only 20% improvement in performance. and in most of the cases, you wont be able to notice it. The supporting GPU has big role in graphics not the processor alone.
7. It supports VoLTE (Voice over LTE network).... This will help Reliance JIO users.
8. What it does not have?....... A finger print sensor..... Metal Uni-body (Due to removable battery.... but look is of metal body., No side speakers, Glass protection not known).
9. Above all, its price is decent.... 15900.
10. Happy Shopping......... :)
JCruise, 27 Sep 2016But on8 misses on better front camera, metal body and FINGER PRINT scanner
Also this phone... moreIt does not have fingerprint sensor.. and 8 mp front cam but Exynos 7870 chip same chip.
I can not say about gaming but it has world class super amoled screen in less price 15900..
Just compare tft and super amoled.. you yourself find the answer my brother..
Using the phone for last 15 days
Pros: Good design with good screen to body ratio, decent display, 2D curve / CorningGorilla4, Metal finish, LED notification, Good front camera, Fingerprint sensor (though not that much fast as of Redmi Note 3), good ppi, good video playing, 2+1 slot
Cons: only 16GB RAM, Battery not upto mark (pre-upgrade use not sure after upgradation), limited sensors, no fast charging, non removable battery
little bit overpriced. Price should be 16000-16500.
Mir, 27 Sep 2016i was about to purchase it but when i found battery is non removeable. it made me change my mi... moreDo not purchase this mobile.. very very poor performance. Specially screen quality...
Wait till 2nd October..
Samsung on8 with super amoled screen 1080 full hd screen(plus point), snapdragon 625 chipset 1.2 Gh octacore, 3300 mah removeble battery(plus point), diomond cut metal bezels, 16 gb rom, 3 Gb ram and android 6.1 coming on 2nd october in flipkart in 15900 rs...
So why you going to purchase this useless mobile
kumar0572, 27 Sep 2016Flop flop flop smartphone of 2016.
Samsung on 8 with full hd super amoled... moreBut on8 misses on better front camera, metal body and FINGER PRINT scanner
Also this phone has 14nm exynos 7870 wheres as on8 has a 7580 which is not as powerful as 7870... so gaming won't be good on that too....
Samsung j7 prime worst mobile pf 2016...
Cheap quality TFT screen.
Samsung on8 will be available only in 15900 rs..
Flop flop flop smartphone of 2016.
Samsung on 8 with full hd super amoled screen with 3gb ram, 16 gb rom. 3300 mah battery..16 gb rom..launched in india...and surpisingly price of 15900 rs only.
Availbe 2nd octobet in flipkart only.....
VJ Naveen, 26 Sep 2016Hi guys....does it support multiwindow option and what about led notification light..?No it not hv multi functn
i was about to purchase it but when i found battery is non removeable. it made me change my mind as i had galaxy e7 and service didn't not change the battery and asked to pay for display as it will break due to change in battery..... non removable phones from samsumung having having batery non removable are just the fuck which send buyer to hell.
poor in performance just watch some gaming reviews of j7 prime you will understand.
lack of sensors
no amoled display
just for normal users
RAJ, 26 Sep 2016This phone has not 32 GB internal memory and front led flash for best selfie.....So, don,t pur... moreWho told you that everyone is obsessed with Selfie?
What if I want 256GB of on board storage?
16 GB is more than enough for people who are not into games.
With a 1.9 appurture - it is one of the best Selfie camera out their. Please read a bit before trolling...