Samsung Galaxy K zoom - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.9
6.9

Great ! Its even better than my nokia 1020..and all the time I was thinking nothing can surpass my 1020 when it comes camera..I'm feeling lucky that i now own the best two camera phones in the world :)

• 2015-02-28 17:28
  • uNVK

> In reply to john @ 2015-02-07 16:36 from utg4 - click to readDoes Samsung center has cleaned ur camera dust

• 2015-02-25 00:06
  • X0Rw

> In reply to Nitesh @ 2015-02-07 20:54 from Hkta - click to readHey...I also face the same problem of dust particle and they change the entire lens unit. Imagine if this same issue happen after warranty, I don't think so this we can afford. We must have take action in advance against samsung.

• 2015-02-23 22:04
  • bEKJ

greattttt news for k zoom user..u will get lens cover in ebay..limited stock go hurry

• 2015-02-22 16:24
  • gmbw
  • F

> In reply to [deleted post]this is fake! links are not valid! Report user for scam!

• 2015-02-20 20:31
  • ajNu

The absolute gadget. A point-and-shoot camera and a very good smartphone. Speedy, amazing display, but its very potent figure is the camera. Totally satisfied.
An all in one product from Samsung!!

• 2015-02-19 12:52
  • 0TKi

we want lollipop ..cmon samsung dont let us down

• 2015-02-18 19:22
  • Sa%T

****************************

When we will get Android 5.0 Lollipop update ???

****************************

• 2015-02-17 22:01
  • mQjb

I have tried many camera apps and for better results with the K zoom camera, use vignette it it always better than stock camera app, less noise, more details and better white balance overall with slightly warmer colors. It has Less controls but the important ones are available and enough for such phone cam. Camera Zoom Fx comes close.

• 2015-02-15 15:20
  • N9XD

@red @Texan Hank

I have got a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom since last October, and haven't had got any of the problems that you are telling here. True, its battery life is really short if you use many of their apps and camera, but the performance of the device is PERFECT.

You can install an app called "Clean Master" that will optimize the K Zoom, and do a responsible use of the device.

The K Zoom if you have a some failure is the same as the rest of the Galaxy models.

It's currently the best Android cameraphone made it ever.

*********************!!!!!!!!!!
It's absolutely necessary that Samsung and its firmware must be already update to Android 4.4.4 KitKat at least or Android 5.0 Lollipop.
*********************!!!!!!!!!!

• 2015-02-15 12:15
  • mQjb

I woke up in the morning and my K Zoom won't turn on anymore, when I sleep it's 50%. Anyone here who experienced the same situation? I hope someone can help me here. :)

• 2015-02-15 06:42
  • v0qJ

I'm just coming up to 6 months of ownership and really REALLY frustrated about the K Zoom. I wanted a good camera and lens when Iím out wandering and donít want to take my Nikkon. Iím no professional photographer; but do like to take lots of pictures. Donít get me wrong the camera is great although a bit tricky to hold for shots.

My main beef is the bloatware taking up precious room and no settings to put pictures straight onto the card. I only have whatsapp, email, BBC news and Kindle apps (only 2-3 books at a time) along with a few calculator apps. I canít run FB, or anything else as ĎDevice memory is fullí message. I donít think Iím a total novice with my 2nd Samsung but dang?
I also thought the flash was weak till I realized my leather case was reducing the flash effect.

• 2015-02-14 18:05
  • nG6T

samsung pls inform us when you will give lollipop to k zoom...

• 2015-02-14 09:20
  • Sa%T

When will get SAMSUNG GALAXY K ZOOM Android 5.0 Lollipop update ???

I think this is the most important question that we need t know as soon as possible !!!!

***********************

• 2015-02-12 22:00
  • mQjb

Auto pop cover is now out of stock but you can buy some good alternative flip covers from AMAZON.in

1) Heartly Imak Squirrel Pattern Premium PU Leather Flip Stand Case For Samsung Galaxy K Zoom (Black)

2) ROCK Elegant Camera Flip Cover with Transparent Back For Samsung Galaxy K Zoom - BLACK

• 2015-02-10 09:35
  • 2@2a

Anyone from INDIA? Please suggest some online sites or places in Mumbai where i can get pop cover for this phone. I am tired of searching for it i think its not available in Mumbai.
Phone reviews:
I am using this phone from 3 months.
Battery - Its good..its zenon flash take more battery otherwise its fine.
Display - 4.8 Inch awesome display..touch is so nice that i forgot my xperia.
Camera - 20 MP awesome phone camera i have ever seen.So many modes,Adjustable focus, optical zoom. But just be careful with lense coz i have changed it once due to dust. They replace it directly.
Looks - sexy looks in black.
Memory - Good sufficient 5GB user memory for starting 2-3 months but u can expand it.
If u want a good camera android phone nd u are good at handling phone with care then this is the best android phone till the date.

• 2015-02-07 20:54
  • Hkta

dust problem kills the k zoom camera..there is no option to clear dust without service center...very very bad issue for camera lens

• 2015-02-07 16:36
  • utg4

It is good celphn.. major prob is lens dust problem.. anyone hv idea how to clear that??? Without service c2nter.

• 2015-02-07 13:55
  • Hkt2
Total of 515 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy K zoom.