Samsung Galaxy K zoom - user opinions and reviews

6.8

Can sm1 suggest which color looks better blue or black

• 2014-08-29 17:04
  • X}sy

hmmmm...so good but haven't the radio.

• 2014-08-29 14:07
  • tA$u

it supports dual sim or not

• 2014-08-29 07:38
  • utB@

i have this phone since the day of release and i would recommend it to anyone who takes at least one pic a day. I am not an average user of smartphones, do know lots and that's why i am just wondering if it's up to my phone or in general, or maybe mobile network, but I have some issues with internet connection on it, both Wi-Fi and mobile network internet connection. This my first samsung though, so maybe samsung users are used to it. While searching through browser or in some app, first page loads ok, but after a few seconds when I want to search further, i see there's upload but no download. Ping time is terrible, and I don't know if a repair will help since I cannot say that internet is not working but loading pages is either slow, or missing very often. Surprisingly, when I close all app with with close all apps, it starts working again but after a few scrolls, internet stops... i might say it sometimes is frustrating and worrying since i really do love this phone, cause it works great in general, no bugs (apart from this and it is probably individual). Any suggestions what might cause the ingernet blockage? Tnx!

• 2014-08-28 22:33
  • 0w7m

S4 zoom is better.
Galaxy k zoom is so big and picture quality is very bad..
i have to return my s4 zoom is the best cameraphone i had by experience

• 2014-08-27 14:32
  • rqxy

> In reply to Ms Lolly @ 2014-08-26 11:35 from E$iM - click to readsupposed to be not...but your problem is also my problem..i think this is normal for some model like s4 zoom, wb2200 camera my only remedy for this is to remove the battery switch on the unit without the battery and put it again..so its working again..

• 2014-08-27 09:47
  • GfuW

> In reply to Ms Lolly @ 2014-08-26 11:35 from E$iM - click to readDid you get any solution ??

• 2014-08-27 08:42
  • XMET

> In reply to Ms Lolly @ 2014-08-26 11:35 from E$iM - click to readDis you get any solution

• 2014-08-27 08:35
  • XMET

this phon is vary big and i use same benifit of this phone have the Rs.5 thousend phone and the Rs.7 thousend camara so whey i use this phone

• 2014-08-27 03:04
  • 9EXP

My husband bought this 4ne as my birthday gift on the 2nd of August 2014 but guess what? yerstaday the screen was blank till now I had to take a battery out tried to swich it on still nothing but befor all of this he called me he said the phone is ringing but on my side the screen was blank please assist anyone.

• 2014-08-26 11:35
  • E$iM

Hello. I want to buy samsung galaxy k zoom set. Can anyone tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this set?

• 2014-08-22 20:51
  • t1$A

Does the phone have smart functions as the s4 and s5?

• 2014-08-22 16:40
  • pY8C

> In reply to harsh @ 2014-08-20 19:30 from vIgt - click to readonly c111 is available dear Friend

• 2014-08-22 12:54
  • uB8M

Hello. I want to buy galaxy k zoom set. Can anyone tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this set?

• 2014-08-22 08:44
  • t1$D

Is there any application that can use this as flashlight?
every app i tried jut resulting in opening "zoom", but not activate the flashlight.

• 2014-08-21 04:09
  • eynE

Though the picture quality is good but the video quality is poor, it starts automatically once switched from pic to video mode,and the video quality is painfully pethatic, I switched to kzoom from xperia z1, extreamly disappointed.

• 2014-08-20 22:23
  • 6Pbk

> In reply to ashishsams @ 2014-08-18 13:45 from uB8M - click to readThe K zoom in india is it C115 Or C111?

• 2014-08-20 19:30
  • vIgt

> In reply to JOJO @ 2014-08-07 22:53 from tA{F - click to readIt's not normal for smart phone that has quad core and with dual core.. main reason of device heating up is like the processor of the phone (quad/dual core) can't handle the application that you are using... much better if you go back to the point of purchase.

• 2014-08-18 23:24
  • vp1Z

> In reply to Rahulkbr @ 2014-08-14 21:30 from X}m2 - click to readHello Rahul,

I bought this phone recently. Even I am facing the same problem where my phone gets disconnected after few seconds of call. Please suggest if any solution exists.

• 2014-08-18 16:46
  • vGK5
Total of 303 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy K zoom.