Samsung Galaxy Light - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.1
5.4
5.4

> In reply to Pet @ 2014-12-13 04:16 from Ibx0 - click to readThe LG Motion will no longer have service after Dec 31,2014. You'll be able to use it with Wi-Fi, but not Metro PCS.

That is why they are having a huge sale on phones. I bought my Samsung Galaxy Light for only $30 after instant in-store rebates. And on that note, I've had this phone for about 2 weeks and never really had any problems. When you reset it, it states that it's Running on T-Mobile network. The only problem I've had is a few texts weren't immediately sent, but it only happened twice.

• 2014-12-20 01:48
  • Y24U

> In reply to jbanuelos23 @ 2014-10-17 02:13 from Ibxi - click to readI live in Tampa metro ( great market )... Anyways , my dad and several other people I know have recently switched to this phone with absolutely no problems . This phone works great . Maybe its got something to do with the area you live in . Here in Pinellas/Hillsborough countys , Metros phone reception is reasonably good , with minimal dropped calls and very decent internet connections ...

• 2014-12-15 18:31
  • Y1B9

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:44 from Ibx6 - click to readBetter keep the Motion. We bought a Galaxy Light and had to reconnect back to Lg Motion because the signal was horrible even paying the 60 dollar plan. Metro pcs has given entirely to a company (Tmobile) that is not yet ready to provide as it says to metro customers, particularly out from big cities.

I wish we could do something on that phone to make it take the other towers' signals as the Lg Motion takes from CDMA ones.

• 2014-12-13 04:16
  • Ibx0

i just bought 4 of these threw metro pcs(which gives a 7 day window to get a refund) on the 26th of November and every single one has been horrible with call signals. i drop calls all the time,went back to the store two days later(as they were not open thanksgiving) and was told that they will replace it but i had to go to another store,went there and they had to order a replacement(i had one broken out the box so i sent for one),which took over the week allowance for it to show up. so it seems i'm stuck owning a 7 inch tablets as this can hardly be called a phone when i it just wont catch a signal. when talking with metro saying how my lg motion was never dropped a call they said its because there still changing to the new T-moble network and that there signals just don't pass threw structures like buildings,houses, or cars. REALLY!!!! the new network your SWITCHING TO doesn't go threw walls, whats the point then.

• 2014-12-11 23:56
  • E8U4

> In reply to deeedd @ 2014-11-28 02:58 from 48va - click to readYea it does
have Mic support for calling

• 2014-12-11 01:48
  • RbX3

Got this phone from metro pcs had it about 2/3 week's now I just need a phone to use till I can get my S5 switched over to metro and the phone it's nice just too small for me and it's starting to move slow and freeze up a lot and the battery life really sucks but hey I got it for cheap and it's just a temporary phone can't wait to get my S5 back or get a better bigger phone

• 2014-12-10 06:32
  • Ibxj

For $29 at MetroPCS, you can't get a better phone. I would say it is a worthy investment for your 15 year old daughter and if she should break it or lose it you aren't out a whole lot of money.

• 2014-12-05 05:14
  • kR7x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 13:36 from 4a1$ - click to readThanks for your post...very helpful and they're $29 @metropcs

• 2014-12-03 20:47
  • Ibx9

Battery life is horrible. I have to charge it after only 5-6 hours and I seldom use it.

• 2014-12-03 16:18
  • kZP2

Is this phone ok?? I'm thinking of buying this for my daughter. She's 15. We like to travel. So I would like to buy a new phone. She's using Nokia Asha 501.Worth it or not?

• 2014-12-03 12:02
  • ibj5

Does the audio jack also have mic support? The specs do not say.

• 2014-11-28 02:58
  • 48va

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:42 from Ibx6 - click to readI have for phones three Samsungs and one galaxy out at my shop the Samsungs don't get reception the LG does

• 2014-11-20 21:40
  • 4$au

Miss led indicator for sms/etc. all other things are good. Good work samsung team

• 2014-11-20 07:09
  • sBU1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-31 00:30 from 4$aw - click to readThis is my phone EXACTLY! So frustrated with it. Ready to throw it at the wall.

• 2014-11-16 03:50
  • qZrj

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:44 from Ibx6 - click to readi just got rid of my Lg Motion a few days ago and hate the Samsung Galaxy Lite. I am missing 1/2 of the calls and texts. The phone looks nice, great video - but watching movies in bed is not helping the calls and texts that I continuously miss. I am getting me an Iphone or something for Christmas. Sick of this nonsense.

• 2014-11-14 01:23
  • YYVJ

v.gooood mobile...goood bettry timing

• 2014-11-13 14:36
  • uZaU

The camera sucks

• 2014-11-13 02:32
  • qZRU

> In reply to jbanuelos23 @ 2014-10-17 02:13 from Ibxi - click to readWhat company are u with

• 2014-11-12 07:07
  • 7xJ3

• 2014-11-12 06:43
  • 7xJ3

I had this phone four about a month. I traded it in for a 5c. It worked great for me but when I updated to VOLTE it would not make calls. I was thinking of getting another one as a backup. After hearing all the comments I may just keep my bell S2 as a backup. I hope I will find a good deal on a tmobile Moto X 2013 because that uses a nano sim like my 5c.

• 2014-11-07 01:18
  • 0YU%
Total of 185 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Light.