Samsung Galaxy Light - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.0
5.4
5.4

Does the audio jack also have mic support? The specs do not say.

• 2014-11-28 02:58
  • 48va

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:42 from Ibx6 - click to readI have for phones three Samsungs and one galaxy out at my shop the Samsungs don't get reception the LG does

• 2014-11-20 21:40
  • 4$au

Miss led indicator for sms/etc. all other things are good. Good work samsung team

• 2014-11-20 07:09
  • sBU1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-31 00:30 from 4$aw - click to readThis is my phone EXACTLY! So frustrated with it. Ready to throw it at the wall.

• 2014-11-16 03:50
  • qZrj

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:44 from Ibx6 - click to readi just got rid of my Lg Motion a few days ago and hate the Samsung Galaxy Lite. I am missing 1/2 of the calls and texts. The phone looks nice, great video - but watching movies in bed is not helping the calls and texts that I continuously miss. I am getting me an Iphone or something for Christmas. Sick of this nonsense.

• 2014-11-14 01:23
  • YYVJ

v.gooood mobile...goood bettry timing

• 2014-11-13 14:36
  • uZaU

The camera sucks

• 2014-11-13 02:32
  • qZRU

> In reply to jbanuelos23 @ 2014-10-17 02:13 from Ibxi - click to readWhat company are u with

• 2014-11-12 07:07
  • 7xJ3

• 2014-11-12 06:43
  • 7xJ3

I had this phone four about a month. I traded it in for a 5c. It worked great for me but when I updated to VOLTE it would not make calls. I was thinking of getting another one as a backup. After hearing all the comments I may just keep my bell S2 as a backup. I hope I will find a good deal on a tmobile Moto X 2013 because that uses a nano sim like my 5c.

• 2014-11-07 01:18
  • 0YU%

> In reply to sham1963 @ 2014-11-02 17:12 from j0Q$ - click to readWhere and what is the update to fix this???

• 2014-11-06 18:46
  • 49C}

> In reply to JackOfAll @ 2014-10-28 00:28 from kP0I - click to readSo its better than the motion?

• 2014-11-06 05:47
  • Ibx6

I have a lg motion, good phone. But have been thinking of a galaxy light..would it really be an upgrade or should i just stick with my lg motion?

• 2014-11-06 05:44

• 2014-11-06 05:42
  • Ibx6

There have been connections problems with this phone. I bought it earlier this and it would constantly loose connection. It got so bad I put it Ina drawer after a couple of months. I checked for any updates to fix this, but there was nothing. About a month ago I thought I would try again because my daughter wanted a phone, and it was pretty nice besides the connection issue. Well, it was still having that issue, but when I checked for updates there was a new one. I installed it and it has been rock solid since then. So check for updates and install if there are any.

What is weird is my brother has the same phone and never had this problem.

• 2014-11-02 17:12
  • j0Q$

I have to say for a $50.00 phone via MetroPCS its great. Its fast, its a baby S4 kind of, except not quite as nice and missing features. What do you expect for $50.00.

I am loving it.............

• 2014-11-01 16:40
  • 7Lkn

This phone has been a nightmare since the day of purchase. Brought it back to the T-mobile store twice in the 1st 3 days. It wouldn't receive pictures or text. The technicians made some adjustments and now it only takes about 15 minutes for a picture to open. You can't use Wi-Fi setting, because it shuts down the phone features. You cannot receive a call the phone goes straight to voice mail. If you try to call someone, it knocks out your caller ID name and the call comes in as unknown. This only happens if the Wi-Fi is on in settings. Absolutely bizarre. You get what you pay for....

• 2014-10-31 00:30
  • 4$aw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-02 04:51 from Ibxx - click to readYou sound like an Apple employee....

• 2014-10-29 13:52
  • 4a1$

I have been reading bad reviews about this phone which to me are completely unfounded. Bad reception : Were do they live? Lost call: Again,where do you live. Battery sucks(sic): This is my third phone and the battery is just fine.Now, lets go to the point. Speed : For the price : Unbeatable. Memory: For the price : Unbeatable. And its REALLY 4g !!. If you are looking for an affordable smartphone, buy this one.

• 2014-10-29 13:36
  • 4a1$

I bought 3 of these for my Metro PCS lines. One phone had no call reception and Metro swapped out the SIMM saying they had a bad batch of SIMMs come in. Phone works fine now.

Everyone loves this phone. DD is excited by how quick the quad core is. Much nicer than her LG Motion 4G. GF says it is too thin to find in her purse and the old mother says the software is easier to use than Ice Cream was. She even figured out all be herself how to change the txt font.

All in all it is a great phone for what I paid for them. I am not a Metro or T Mobile employee. If you are having a problem have your carrier swap out the SIMM or reload the phone back to factory and start over. If none of these options work swap your phone for a new one at the dealer. You should be happy with this phone if it is working properly.

• 2014-10-28 00:28
  • kP0I
Total of 175 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Light.