Samsung Galaxy Light - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.1
5.4
5.4

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-15 18:31 from Y1B9 - click to readMine Samsung Galaxy Light was working fine until today. It doesnt work anymore....

• 2015-01-16 13:24
  • 4$4F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-14 01:23 from YYVJ - click to readI hear you, having the exact same problem and I'm pissed off.

• 2015-01-13 14:34
  • Ibxp

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-09 15:58 from qAb1 - click to readMy Metro LG Motion did stop working four months ago. It had been a totally reliable phone, and I prefer it to this damn Galaxy Light.

• 2015-01-13 14:25
  • Ibxp

> In reply to dano @ 2015-01-13 00:52 from 4$EE - click to readI have the same problem with my phone freezing up. It has become intolerable as hours have gone by when I unknowingly have missed calls.

• 2015-01-13 14:19
  • Ibxp

i wanted a smaller phone because i hate how big phones are getting now. i wish i liked this phone but it gets slow for no reason, and freezes a lot. i dont know if it's t-mobile or what but it also likes to update apps during peak usage times and that slows EVERYTHING down

• 2015-01-13 00:52
  • 4$EE

Have used this phone for almost 2 months. Works fine, screen looks good and I like the size of it. Performs well enough for everything I use. My guess is that this is plenty of phone for 90% of people.

• 2015-01-12 01:09
  • qNn{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-20 01:48 from Y24U - click to readBoth my husband and I had the LG Motion, small phone but no complains, his still works after 1/1/15 no issue, I changed to Galaxy Light in November since i wanted a new phone, it is newer but no big difference, dont buy into Metro saying your old phone wont work after Jan 1st

• 2015-01-09 15:58
  • qAb1
  • CRAPPIEST PHONE EVER
  • Rating0

Don't buy this phone. You'll be wasting your time. It's very small, horrible quality, takes horrible pictures, keyboard randomly disappears and music randomly stops. I've only had this phone for a month and it's already acting. This phone is the main reason why I decided to leave android. I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE STRESS ANYMORE.

• 2015-01-02 05:42
  • Ibxr

I have had this phone about two months, and by now I have stopped receiving texts from 2 different contacts. I can send them, but I don't receive their messages. I bought it for $120 and now it doesn't work well. I haven't asked for a return, but I definitely will.

• 2014-12-28 05:22
  • Ibxg

> In reply to Pet @ 2014-12-13 04:16 from Ibx0 - click to readThe LG Motion will no longer have service after Dec 31,2014. You'll be able to use it with Wi-Fi, but not Metro PCS.

That is why they are having a huge sale on phones. I bought my Samsung Galaxy Light for only $30 after instant in-store rebates. And on that note, I've had this phone for about 2 weeks and never really had any problems. When you reset it, it states that it's Running on T-Mobile network. The only problem I've had is a few texts weren't immediately sent, but it only happened twice.

• 2014-12-20 01:48
  • Y24U

> In reply to jbanuelos23 @ 2014-10-17 02:13 from Ibxi - click to readI live in Tampa metro ( great market )... Anyways , my dad and several other people I know have recently switched to this phone with absolutely no problems . This phone works great . Maybe its got something to do with the area you live in . Here in Pinellas/Hillsborough countys , Metros phone reception is reasonably good , with minimal dropped calls and very decent internet connections ...

• 2014-12-15 18:31
  • Y1B9

> In reply to hoonyaguy @ 2014-11-06 05:44 from Ibx6 - click to readBetter keep the Motion. We bought a Galaxy Light and had to reconnect back to Lg Motion because the signal was horrible even paying the 60 dollar plan. Metro pcs has given entirely to a company (Tmobile) that is not yet ready to provide as it says to metro customers, particularly out from big cities.

I wish we could do something on that phone to make it take the other towers' signals as the Lg Motion takes from CDMA ones.

• 2014-12-13 04:16
  • Ibx0

i just bought 4 of these threw metro pcs(which gives a 7 day window to get a refund) on the 26th of November and every single one has been horrible with call signals. i drop calls all the time,went back to the store two days later(as they were not open thanksgiving) and was told that they will replace it but i had to go to another store,went there and they had to order a replacement(i had one broken out the box so i sent for one),which took over the week allowance for it to show up. so it seems i'm stuck owning a 7 inch tablets as this can hardly be called a phone when i it just wont catch a signal. when talking with metro saying how my lg motion was never dropped a call they said its because there still changing to the new T-moble network and that there signals just don't pass threw structures like buildings,houses, or cars. REALLY!!!! the new network your SWITCHING TO doesn't go threw walls, whats the point then.

• 2014-12-11 23:56
  • E8U4

> In reply to deeedd @ 2014-11-28 02:58 from 48va - click to readYea it does
have Mic support for calling

• 2014-12-11 01:48
  • RbX3

Got this phone from metro pcs had it about 2/3 week's now I just need a phone to use till I can get my S5 switched over to metro and the phone it's nice just too small for me and it's starting to move slow and freeze up a lot and the battery life really sucks but hey I got it for cheap and it's just a temporary phone can't wait to get my S5 back or get a better bigger phone

• 2014-12-10 06:32
  • Ibxj

For $29 at MetroPCS, you can't get a better phone. I would say it is a worthy investment for your 15 year old daughter and if she should break it or lose it you aren't out a whole lot of money.

• 2014-12-05 05:14
  • kR7x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-29 13:36 from 4a1$ - click to readThanks for your post...very helpful and they're $29 @metropcs

• 2014-12-03 20:47
  • Ibx9

Battery life is horrible. I have to charge it after only 5-6 hours and I seldom use it.

• 2014-12-03 16:18
  • kZP2

Is this phone ok?? I'm thinking of buying this for my daughter. She's 15. We like to travel. So I would like to buy a new phone. She's using Nokia Asha 501.Worth it or not?

• 2014-12-03 12:02
  • ibj5

Does the audio jack also have mic support? The specs do not say.

• 2014-11-28 02:58
  • 48va
Total of 194 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Light.