Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.5
6.5

> In reply to jawpb @ 2014-12-18 14:51 from s7@$ - click to readIts your carrier. Ive had my phone for almost 2yrs and still works fine

• 2014-12-20 08:20
  • YY8W

After charging the phone during the night, in the morning it was dead. Samsung changed the mother board and Usb connector for 120 euros, after only 13 months of use...Otherwise good phone, but too big and heavy. Love the powerful speaker and nice screen.

• 2014-12-20 06:03
  • Mfxf

Ive had my samsung mega about 3 months now. Has anyone else experienced horrible reception, and bluetooth with my car stereo cuts in and out. Very frustrated. Took it to Metro pcs 2 times for new sim card and a update. Still crappy, now phone lags on simple tasks. I tried to put my alarm on yesterday and it would not let me save.

• 2014-12-18 14:51
  • s7@$

For all those still waiting for Kitkat, flash the software yourselves because Samsung is not going to release an update.

Head to sammobile and download the update for your I9200. You'll also find a link to download Odin, a PC software which is used to flash the ROM to your device.

It's easy and works beautifully. Go ahead..

• 2014-12-15 21:41
  • 2@rC

Last week my Mega died while being charged...No way to turn it on again. Had the phone for only 1 year, very disappointed. Will give it to Samsung to fix it if they can.
Anyway that phone is too big and heavy for my pocket, will sell it and buy a 5" phone, and NOT Samsung

• 2014-12-15 16:03
  • vaS5

Before this my galaxy mega is keep lagging due to so many apps and media in my phone..browser also suck,but after I found some thread on xda developer about custom rom..so I found this thread
!

so faster...no lag no stuck..feel like im using galaxy note 3..so responsive on touch screen..Im highly recommend user who dont like stock rom to get this alternative rom..im installed v20x version..

• 2014-12-14 10:32
  • vV5I

Yeah..i totally agree with you

• 2014-12-09 16:51
  • TSNF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-04 07:12 from IV8U - click to readYou are absolutely right

• 2014-12-04 13:58
  • KAEp

> In reply to Ahmad Alhadi @ 2014-12-03 16:14 from Lbhv - click to readThis is what happened to Samsung right now, they keep deaf ear over customer complain & opinion, now they taste the bitter pill of losing huge amount of customer, if all customer just keep quiet & move to other brand, eventually Samsung will be Nokia No.2.

• 2014-12-04 07:12
  • IV8U

> In reply to prateak @ 2014-12-03 08:30 from rA6L - click to readNo one is forcing u to stay with Samsung. They'll release it there when they do. Wait like some of us did. We also got it late as well so just wait or u can switch to whatever company u want.

• 2014-12-03 16:14
  • Lbhv

Is gsmarena conveyancing our opinions about kitkat update in india to samsung?? Or our opinions are just worthless?? I m fedup of samsung update portal... will wait only a month for kitkat update in india. ..if it jt comes I vl turn towards apple which is far more aware of software development. ..shame shame shame samsung. ..

• 2014-12-03 08:30
  • rA6L

hey guys i have the mega for 1 year ..everything is good till now with my hard work everyday on it ..the only problem is i didnt get the kk update yet and i hate Samsung because of this..i will wait till February if i didnt get the kk i will buy the xperia z2 or z ultra and i will never buy a samsung phone again theyre too bad on the updates..sony way better

• 2014-12-02 20:19
  • Nwqt

is kitkat update available in india for mega 6.3

• 2014-12-02 14:19
  • vwmR

> In reply to bleach @ 2014-12-02 06:04 from PF5p - click to readNow you know why Samsung Mid range phone sales drop tremendously, Samsung ignore mid range phone update, once you bought their phone they forget about you, zero update.

• 2014-12-02 11:00
  • IV8U

Hello There,

I have been using Galaxy Mega 6.3 for more than a year.. I haven't faced any issue till now and this is certainly an amazing product. However, I heard that this partiular model has been discontinued. I would like to know that, since this model has been discontinued are there any option by which I can upgrade the android version of it to the latest one. Please help and suggest.

• 2014-12-02 07:32
  • rJ%5

why my mega still stuck 4.2.2? n im waiting for the update kk.

• 2014-12-02 06:04
  • PF5p
  • shamsul alam from ba
  • Rating0

it is very good device. no hang no loogout. touch speed is very nice. u should buy it.

• 2014-12-01 17:10
  • PEqf

very good device

• 2014-12-01 17:06
  • PEqf

> In reply to TGg @ 2014-11-29 14:07 from vaSx - click to readI hated that i can't use VPN apps anymore .. but i find the battery life quite the same.

• 2014-12-01 04:04
  • LbYT

Very good phone. Upgraded to KK, no difference except now apps cannot write to memory card. JB was better with better battery too.
Love my Mega

• 2014-11-29 14:07
  • vaSx
Total of 2610 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.