Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.5
6.5

Hello everyone... I jsut recently got a software update pop up, when checked it was 350+MB update, assuming that it might be Kikat I went ahead with it... however all it has done is added some more apps which are useless for "me" and am really annoyed with this... any advise or suggestions ppl....

and when are we getting a Kikat update........

• 2014-07-30 08:33
  • XNtq

> In reply to Bill @ 2014-07-26 16:10 from qBJd - click to readI just brought a galaxy mega phone what I don't understand is do I have a 4G phone?when my security app was saying3g then I was reading about the phones and saw a range of 2,3,and 4 g. What's this. I also hope that my phone will update as well. It's been updating on some of the apps I have but not for my phone yet. And I thought galaxy mega are supposed to be a 4g phone. Someone please tell me how to resolve these issues. Because im lost and very upset.

• 2014-07-29 21:38
  • kTdd

> In reply to ANDREAS @ 2014-07-28 06:38 from Sa%D - click to readPersonally I don't prefer buying electronic gadgets online... but you can try ebay.. and sites like that...

• 2014-07-29 09:14
  • XNtq

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-07-28 04:17 from XNtq - click to readAfter you upgraded to Kit Kat can you still move apps to memory card or write to memory card with external apps ?

• 2014-07-28 17:23
  • vx24

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-07-19 05:55 from XNtq - click to readany link to buy Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 i9200 with FM radio ?

i am in Europe

• 2014-07-28 06:38
  • Sa%D

One more question friends.. has anyone tried using a 128 GB card in it, does it work, I know officially it only says 64GB...

I mean the phone and the screen of it is so great I am eager to have more and more HD content on it, movies, videos etc...

also if someone know if we can connect HDD (and if there is any limitation on memory size) to it as it has USB OTG...

• 2014-07-28 05:41
  • XNtq

Hey Friends... I upgraded and don't seem to have any issues with it, maybe haven't come across them yet, can you tell the issues I will check the same, and if it something serious I might just need to downgrade as well, do you guys know if samsung service will be able to help me with that because I really really do not want to take any knid of risk as I like it that much... your reply is appriciated..

• 2014-07-28 04:17
  • XNtq

> In reply to safi26 @ 2014-07-27 20:39 from uW$@ - click to readThank you very much for your help Safi26

• 2014-07-28 03:08
  • PWqd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readThe only way to downgrade is to flash the original firmware via odin. This will also restore warranty if remaining. Go to samsung-updates.com to download the original firmware. Then choose your model from the drop down menu. When you will select the model a big list of firmwares for that model of every region will appear. The list will include new as well as old firmware for the device Just select the region you want and click on download (download to pc). Then download odin (also to pc) and refer to a website for flashing process. If anyone who wants to update their phone and update isn't available in their region/country then they should follow the same procedure but select a new firmware of any region they like.

• 2014-07-27 20:39
  • uW$@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readOnce you upgrade the firmware there is nothing you can do to reverse it.

• 2014-07-27 13:12
  • 4wWZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readYou can't downgrade the firmware once its updated. its written in the long window with the terms when you downloaded the firmware. Only thing you can do is install a custom jellybean 4.2.2 firmware.

• 2014-07-27 03:25
  • Lb7R

well...I'm done with the Galaxy Mega. I've spent weeks now trying to get the damn thing updated. and I'm not comfortable with flashing a damn ROM. so, I went to AT&T and had it turned off. I'm back with apple iphone again. I do not like apple as much, but, they stand by the products they sell. come update time...I will get my damn update from apple.

• 2014-07-26 16:10
  • qBJd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-25 10:10 from 4EIk - click to readI reset my phone to factory settings 3 times, but it didn't change anything :((

• 2014-07-26 10:08
  • GTes

• 2014-07-26 10:08
  • GTes

> In reply to Ahmad Alhadi @ 2014-07-25 17:27 from Lb1Z - click to readThank You. So silly of me to not notice that statement when enabling Air View.

• 2014-07-25 17:41
  • uZaU

> In reply to samsungholic @ 2014-07-25 14:29 from t7XH - click to readEDIT: Reply was meant to safi26

this pic will straighten your confusion.

(Pic taken through my mega)

• 2014-07-25 17:27
  • Lb1Z

So excited to have my Samsung Galaxy Mega .. :)

• 2014-07-25 14:29
  • t7XH

Greetings
I recently bought a Galaxy mega 6.3 I9200. And I seem to be having a bit of confusion. Air view is working perfectly in portrait orientation however does not work at all in landscape orientation. However if disable auto rotate and hold the device horizontal it still works perfectly. So can anyone tell me if this is normal or my mobile unit has a manufacturing fault

Thanks in advance

• 2014-07-25 13:12
  • uWTi

No wonder Samsung keep on delayed KK for i9205, i think mess may take a very long time to sloved, probably i should just sell of my Mega & get a Huawei Mediapad X1 with much better specs & lower price, Smasung must be kidding, when the thought people would buy this rubbish specs phone for the sake of Samsung logo.

• 2014-07-25 12:16
  • IV8U

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-21 03:28 from tSvY - click to readJust reset your phone to factory settings and it should go bacj just don't upgrade

• 2014-07-25 10:10
  • 4EIk
Total of 2354 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.