Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.5
6.5

Is there also available in Dual sim version?

• 2014-07-31 11:45
  • tUdx

any link to buy Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 i9200 with FM radio ?

i am in Europe

• 2014-07-31 06:04
  • m4mx

> In reply to HarDik_4u @ 2014-07-30 08:33 from XNtq - click to readThat particular update, make your phone run more smoother & allow move apps to SD card function, apart from adding Drive, Play Music, Play Movies, Play Newstand & etc apps.

• 2014-07-31 02:18
  • IV8U

please why is samsung mega 6.3 not available in Nigeria? Am in nigeria and want to buy this phone but it is not in nigeria .Please send this phone to Nigeria market for samsung 6.3 fans to buy. We are in love with this phone.

• 2014-07-30 23:24
  • N9@T

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-28 03:08 from PWqd - click to readOh and I almost forgot that flashing original firmware via odin will restore warranty if you currently have a custom rom installed. Sorry for inconvenience if any.

• 2014-07-30 22:49
  • uW$Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-28 03:08 from PWqd - click to readYou're welcome. Glad I could help.

• 2014-07-30 22:44
  • uW$Q

Is it worth buying this phone now depending upon software & hardware division

Coz it's equal to nexus 5 cost

In India

• 2014-07-30 17:23
  • fCx$

Hello everyone... I jsut recently got a software update pop up, when checked it was 350+MB update, assuming that it might be Kikat I went ahead with it... however all it has done is added some more apps which are useless for "me" and am really annoyed with this... any advise or suggestions ppl....

and when are we getting a Kikat update........

• 2014-07-30 08:33
  • XNtq

> In reply to Bill @ 2014-07-26 16:10 from qBJd - click to readI just brought a galaxy mega phone what I don't understand is do I have a 4G phone?when my security app was saying3g then I was reading about the phones and saw a range of 2,3,and 4 g. What's this. I also hope that my phone will update as well. It's been updating on some of the apps I have but not for my phone yet. And I thought galaxy mega are supposed to be a 4g phone. Someone please tell me how to resolve these issues. Because im lost and very upset.

• 2014-07-29 21:38
  • kTdd

> In reply to ANDREAS @ 2014-07-28 06:38 from Sa%D - click to readPersonally I don't prefer buying electronic gadgets online... but you can try ebay.. and sites like that...

• 2014-07-29 09:14
  • XNtq

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-07-28 04:17 from XNtq - click to readAfter you upgraded to Kit Kat can you still move apps to memory card or write to memory card with external apps ?

• 2014-07-28 17:23
  • vx24

> In reply to Chris @ 2014-07-19 05:55 from XNtq - click to readany link to buy Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 i9200 with FM radio ?

i am in Europe

• 2014-07-28 06:38
  • Sa%D

One more question friends.. has anyone tried using a 128 GB card in it, does it work, I know officially it only says 64GB...

I mean the phone and the screen of it is so great I am eager to have more and more HD content on it, movies, videos etc...

also if someone know if we can connect HDD (and if there is any limitation on memory size) to it as it has USB OTG...

• 2014-07-28 05:41
  • XNtq

Hey Friends... I upgraded and don't seem to have any issues with it, maybe haven't come across them yet, can you tell the issues I will check the same, and if it something serious I might just need to downgrade as well, do you guys know if samsung service will be able to help me with that because I really really do not want to take any knid of risk as I like it that much... your reply is appriciated..

• 2014-07-28 04:17
  • XNtq

> In reply to safi26 @ 2014-07-27 20:39 from uW$@ - click to readThank you very much for your help Safi26

• 2014-07-28 03:08
  • PWqd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readThe only way to downgrade is to flash the original firmware via odin. This will also restore warranty if remaining. Go to samsung-updates.com to download the original firmware. Then choose your model from the drop down menu. When you will select the model a big list of firmwares for that model of every region will appear. The list will include new as well as old firmware for the device Just select the region you want and click on download (download to pc). Then download odin (also to pc) and refer to a website for flashing process. If anyone who wants to update their phone and update isn't available in their region/country then they should follow the same procedure but select a new firmware of any region they like.

• 2014-07-27 20:39
  • uW$@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readOnce you upgrade the firmware there is nothing you can do to reverse it.

• 2014-07-27 13:12
  • 4wWZ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-26 10:08 from GTes - click to readYou can't downgrade the firmware once its updated. its written in the long window with the terms when you downloaded the firmware. Only thing you can do is install a custom jellybean 4.2.2 firmware.

• 2014-07-27 03:25
  • Lb7R

well...I'm done with the Galaxy Mega. I've spent weeks now trying to get the damn thing updated. and I'm not comfortable with flashing a damn ROM. so, I went to AT&T and had it turned off. I'm back with apple iphone again. I do not like apple as much, but, they stand by the products they sell. come update time...I will get my damn update from apple.

• 2014-07-26 16:10
  • qBJd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-25 10:10 from 4EIk - click to readI reset my phone to factory settings 3 times, but it didn't change anything :((

• 2014-07-26 10:08
  • GTes
Total of 2361 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.