Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.5
6.5

My mega keep freezing all of a sudden and mentioning "processing system not responding".. And can't press any button!! Already waiting for 20 minutes and keep saying that until i have to pull out the battery. It extremely hot. What's happening with samsung nowadays. Too many problem!!

• 2014-03-24 09:12
  • tued

i love Mega! the best phablet to date...

• 2014-03-23 23:39
  • t7Xh

mega is the best!

• 2014-03-23 23:36
  • t7Xh

After reading so many non-enthusiastic reviews from so-called expert critics, I had all but taken the Mega 6.3 off of my list of potential new phones. If I had not had the opportunity to play around with a “live / activated” phone, I never would have purchased this phone because of all of the “just okay” professional reviews.

I have had my Mega 6.3 for a little over 2 weeks now... And, I have no buyer's remorse whatsoever. I feel that the Mega 6.3 performs much better than what I expected.

The resolution may only be 1,280 x 720 and 233ppi... But, I absolutely love my screen. And, whenever I get together with friends and watch YouTube videos, everyone else’s iPhone5s and Galaxy S4s stay in their owner’s pockets / purses, as everyone wants to watch the video on my Mega 6.3. I’ll bet that I have watched more streaming video in the past 2-weeks than what I watched in the 15-months that I owned my Galaxy S3.

Speaking of the Galaxy S3 (which I did like a lot... that is, until the day I bought my Mega)... I have to say that even when my S3 was brand new, after being off-of-the charger for 24-hours, I would never have dared to leave the house without re-charging the battery. This is not the case with the Mega 6.3. With similar type of use, I have gone 45 to 50-hours on several occasions and still had 40%+ charge left on the battery. Note: I don’t play any games on my phone, so I cannot comment on battery life if you are playing games.

• 2014-03-21 23:25
  • kTnd

> In reply to Ray @ 2014-03-11 03:51 from KZ8C - click to readGo to play store n go setting n find disable all update

• 2014-03-21 10:42
  • KZ8y

Good phone but too big and heavy...Same with 5.2" screen would be pefect. Maybe will change my Mega for the Note 3 Neo...

• 2014-03-21 09:55
  • vaSY

based on users opinion and good comments here, i think this smartphone is really great, why is it not included on the best top 10 smartphones of 2013... pls convince me i'm planning to buy this phone...tnx

• 2014-03-21 01:17
  • t7Xk

I am Using Mega 6.3 16gb, Sometimes Handset Restart Automatically (minimum one restart per day),
And When i put SD card Doesn't Support, Why?
if anybody Solutions, pls Post ASAP

• 2014-03-20 16:46
  • J9Mc

This is the type of phone we need here in nigeria but it is not available in this country nigeria. we urge Samsung mobile phone producer to supply this great phone called samsung mega 6.3 in nigeria.

• 2014-03-20 14:31
  • r3He

I love my Mega 6.3 (i9200) 3g version with FM radio. It has all I need except dual sim feature. Otherwise, it's perfect for my needs. It's a phone and tablet in one and it's the fastest dual core I've seen even outperforming the old gen quad cores and china mediatek quadcores. The screen is clear and super bright. I prefer lcd over amoled screen. It has enough internal memory of 16 gb of which 12 gb is user-available. It has sd memory card support and a big removable battery which lasts me througout the day with moderate to intensive usage. It is the most reliable smartphobe I've ever had. It doesn't overheat as much as the higher end galaxy s4 (which I only had for one day) but is almost up to par with its real-life performance. It's like a note 2 with a bigger, brighter screen but without the s-pen. Never had any random reboot and never had the need to look for an outlet to charge my phone when I am outdoor. Samsung struck the chord with this one. User's are generally happy with it. It's one of their best-made phones ever in terms of quality and balanced perfirmance. I only look forward to the Galaxy Mega 2, as an upgrade. I wish for a full hd screen, slightly bigger battery and fm radio plus LTE connection and dual sim feature in one variant or/model for the sequel of the Mega series

• 2014-03-19 10:29
  • t7Xk

> In reply to baby @ 2014-03-16 07:00 from KZ8A - click to readBad phone or good phone mega 6.3

• 2014-03-19 08:32
  • rAVM

> In reply to Abdul Salam @ 2014-03-17 10:30 from nCe4 - click to readDial *#0*# if its original a list of commands will pop up with full screen brightness. RED - GREEN - BLUE on the first row.

• 2014-03-19 07:32
  • Lb1d

Galaxy mega is a good phone...all you need is here really I sell my note 3 and note 2 because of this phone really great I luv it!!! Until now I dont find any hang, no battery problem, great for watching,good for games specially the sound clear and loud unlike note 3 and note 2, very clear lcd, great in wifi, network.cool phablet,easy to use, its like big s4..for me this phone 101% great...I try all samsung phone only this mde mr satisfy...

• 2014-03-19 01:10
  • JGc0

> In reply to Ray @ 2014-03-11 03:51 from KZ8C - click to readIs samsung galaxy mega 6.3 better than htc 1x

• 2014-03-18 20:45
  • pwdg

what about Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 made in Veitnam made By Sansung.?? its original or what..??? Plz Guide me. Reply me now... its urgent.. Thanx

• 2014-03-17 10:30
  • nCe4

The best phone so far of all samsung.

• 2014-03-16 17:08
  • UGkY

i want to buy this one..
i love big screen..
hope i can enjoy its function..

• 2014-03-16 07:00
  • KZ8A

> In reply to khalid01 @ 2014-03-15 10:37 from nx@$ - click to read1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours.

• 2014-03-16 02:32
  • vV5G

> In reply to smart2005 @ 2014-03-14 04:40 from m}jM - click to readUnknown. But the period is probably still considered several months ..

• 2014-03-15 17:39
  • Lb1Z
Total of 2670 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200.