Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

6.7

smaert phone

• 2015-06-22 12:19
  • ITmT

Not enough space for Whatsapp updates anymore, need to root phone.

• 2015-06-18 10:29
  • tPGB

salesman told me the phone was attached to the information super highway, but I told hem its only attached to desk. Can I believe salesman after this? Not.

• 2015-06-07 10:51
  • 8jgR

> In reply to umarix @ 2015-05-21 08:29 from Nv$Y - click to readplease check your memory card, perhaps it has been corrupted. phone doesn't have enough internal space hence it will not allow you to store data in phone memory. check with different memory card or else format your mm card and try again.

• 2015-05-26 02:53
  • v79G

i have this smart phone but it doesnt read memory card en u cant take snaps,u cant download stuffs from whatsapp,any unkown reason for this?

• 2015-05-21 08:29
  • Nv$Y

I gots this phone several years ago because I thought I would be more popular with it, but I'm disappointed because my popularity is perty much same same as before.

• 2015-05-20 10:16
  • 8jgR

I have used this model for over 3 years and have had no problems but a couple of days ago I cant log off FB or use any of the icons for some unknown reason?..any suggestions would be so helpful.

• 2015-05-16 04:08
  • vxGc

am using this phone for almost 3 n half years and its working is awesome except battery backup

• 2015-05-13 11:46
  • uu3K

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-01-14 20:16 from s3Aj - click to readforgetting pasword

• 2015-05-10 22:30
  • av@U

I am using this smartphone for 3 years now and all I can say is,it is a good phone

• 2015-05-08 14:49
  • PT}x

Its really A good mobil...And handle are smottly ...I useing this mobil for long time...Without any problamb..

• 2015-05-03 07:42
  • uNVC
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-14 07:37 from nyZW - click to readGo to the apps list and select clock. Below the clock, you'll see a icon that looks like and old ringer alarm clock, click on it and a list of all alarms will appear. You can enable/disable clicking on the old ringer icon next to each alarm, or you can do a long touch and delete/edit the alarms.

• 2015-04-25 07:00
  • LpkI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-16 10:05 from n$K} - click to readSomething probably corrupted your system, you can try to do a boot repair ou re-flash your phone, you can find instructions to do this on the internet. If you don't want to try those options, and you can loose your data, you may try to do a hard reset. WARNING! ALL YOUR DATA ON THE PHONE WILL BE LOST! PERSONAL DATA, CONTACTS, MESSAGES, APPS, ALL!!! Steps: Turn off your phone, keep holding the HOME button and turn on, a System Recovery screen will appear, release the HOME button. Use the VOL DOWN button to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" option. Use the HOME button to confirm. On the next screen, scroll down to the "Yes -- delete all user" and use the HOME to confirm. Wait for a couple of minutes and the phone will restart as if it was new, and hopefully will fix your problem.

• 2015-04-25 06:46
  • LpkI

> In reply to Gm @ 2015-03-28 21:59 from XrJG - click to readGo to Settings, Wireless and networks - Scroll down to "Mobile networks" - disable "Use package data"

• 2015-04-25 06:23
  • LpkI

my camera was locked.how can i unlocked it?

• 2015-04-24 04:54
  • Kg%K

> In reply to kim @ 2015-04-22 22:41 from xK5Q - click to readI faced the same problem before and it really made me frustrated. Fortunately, I found the following procedure helpful which I had found somewhere from the internet and it worked for me!!!. Simple and straight forward 2 steps solution:
1) dial: *#9900# and
2) choose the 1st option: Run dumpstate/logcat

I think it deletes some background files which are hidden and cannot be simply be deleted. The major draw back is that all your media will be deleted as well. So make sure to back up all your files and numbers in case.

• 2015-04-23 17:30
  • IVZU

my Samsung galaxy mini GT 55570 keeps giving me a message, internal phone storage space nearly full. I have deleted stuff, etc and I am getting so frustrated.

• 2015-04-22 22:41
  • xK5Q

i need some help.when i try to turn my phone up it says that the launcher app has closed unexpectedly and i cant open any other apps or generarly navigate throw my device. So if you have any ideas of how can i solve this let me know.

• 2015-04-16 10:05
  • n$K}

How can retun it back to froyo 2.2 from gingerbread 3.4 which i upgraded because it can not show hindi language in internet

• 2015-04-15 17:47
  • PAXY

how do you turn off the alarm please

• 2015-04-14 07:37
  • nyZW
Total of 6814 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.