Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

13519673

7.0
7.1
6.7

Its really A good mobil...And handle are smottly ...I useing this mobil for long time...Without any problamb..

• 2015-05-03 07:42
  • uNVC
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-14 07:37 from nyZW - click to readGo to the apps list and select clock. Below the clock, you'll see a icon that looks like and old ringer alarm clock, click on it and a list of all alarms will appear. You can enable/disable clicking on the old ringer icon next to each alarm, or you can do a long touch and delete/edit the alarms.

• 2015-04-25 07:00
  • LpkI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-16 10:05 from n$K} - click to readSomething probably corrupted your system, you can try to do a boot repair ou re-flash your phone, you can find instructions to do this on the internet. If you don't want to try those options, and you can loose your data, you may try to do a hard reset. WARNING! ALL YOUR DATA ON THE PHONE WILL BE LOST! PERSONAL DATA, CONTACTS, MESSAGES, APPS, ALL!!! Steps: Turn off your phone, keep holding the HOME button and turn on, a System Recovery screen will appear, release the HOME button. Use the VOL DOWN button to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" option. Use the HOME button to confirm. On the next screen, scroll down to the "Yes -- delete all user" and use the HOME to confirm. Wait for a couple of minutes and the phone will restart as if it was new, and hopefully will fix your problem.

• 2015-04-25 06:46
  • LpkI

> In reply to Gm @ 2015-03-28 21:59 from XrJG - click to readGo to Settings, Wireless and networks - Scroll down to "Mobile networks" - disable "Use package data"

• 2015-04-25 06:23
  • LpkI

my camera was locked.how can i unlocked it?

• 2015-04-24 04:54
  • Kg%K

> In reply to kim @ 2015-04-22 22:41 from xK5Q - click to readI faced the same problem before and it really made me frustrated. Fortunately, I found the following procedure helpful which I had found somewhere from the internet and it worked for me!!!. Simple and straight forward 2 steps solution:
1) dial: *#9900# and
2) choose the 1st option: Run dumpstate/logcat

I think it deletes some background files which are hidden and cannot be simply be deleted. The major draw back is that all your media will be deleted as well. So make sure to back up all your files and numbers in case.

• 2015-04-23 17:30
  • IVZU

my Samsung galaxy mini GT 55570 keeps giving me a message, internal phone storage space nearly full. I have deleted stuff, etc and I am getting so frustrated.

• 2015-04-22 22:41
  • xK5Q

i need some help.when i try to turn my phone up it says that the launcher app has closed unexpectedly and i cant open any other apps or generarly navigate throw my device. So if you have any ideas of how can i solve this let me know.

• 2015-04-16 10:05
  • n$K}

How can retun it back to froyo 2.2 from gingerbread 3.4 which i upgraded because it can not show hindi language in internet

• 2015-04-15 17:47
  • PAXY

how do you turn off the alarm please

• 2015-04-14 07:37
  • nyZW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-19 06:35 from LpkI - click to readNo.But you still can buy it second hand if you want it than much.
My opinion:
CPU:Weak,but probably overclockable to 800mhz which will make it really faster
GPU:Better than I expected.A lot of cheap phones from 2013 have it but this phone is really older,you know.
RAM:Again,better than I expected,I expected is 256mb but this is almost 400mb which is very good.
Overall:Im almost sure it was a high-end device when it came out.It probably wont handle the most new games without lag because of the ram.

• 2015-04-12 20:45
  • nTdp

> In reply to Gm @ 2015-03-28 21:59 from XrJG - click to readSettings -> Wireless and Networks -> Mobile Networks -> Mobile data
then tick off to disconnect internet connection

• 2015-04-07 13:29
  • uwvP

How do you disconnect internet functions

• 2015-03-28 21:59
  • XrJG

> In reply to bibi @ 2014-12-19 16:05 from S0uF - click to readif I touch the screen and move my finger up or down there is a line look at the screen same as the line I have moved on the screen. Why can I remove the line?

• 2015-03-26 10:15
  • 6c19

I can't install any app why?

• 2015-03-21 08:34
  • phV4

After reading the questions/reviews here, I need to ask: Is this phone still available for sale, new, in any country?

• 2015-03-19 06:35
  • LpkI

> In reply to Need replay @ 2015-03-16 04:01 from PAXf - click to readI have this phone, it is a great phone, but it is too old for those apps, you need a new one with more space/ram/speed/resolution... I use it now only as a GPS and MP3 player, I don't even have a sim on it anymore.

• 2015-03-19 06:27
  • LpkI

Mx player,candycrush,templerun and many other apps not working. Plz help me

• 2015-03-16 04:01
  • PAXf

is mobile tracker available on this samsung gt-s5570

• 2015-02-26 07:27
  • ITn1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-12 09:25 from PAXY - click to readAre you shore 100% doesn't work mx player on sgm?change your default rom with one from xda and you can play and install applications made for cm9,cm10 or kitkat. What I don't like about this phone is: low resolution display,ram,cpu and camera.Other things are great enough for this cheap phone.

• 2015-02-25 21:06
  • nDWI
Total of 6804 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.