Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
6.8

It is a pretty good phone at its price . Has most of the features(if not all) provided by high end smartphones phones . Using this phone for last one month and dug all its features.
Pros=
Music quality (amazing 5.1 effects in headphones)
camera (still) quality (though fixed focus,w/o flash)
android 2.2(froyo)
no front camera
no flash support

• 2011-04-26 19:06
  • KFPM

Just tried one today. Great balance in hand, great size, screen etc. But the unit I tried was unbelievably slow. My old phone is like a lightning compared to it. So if you want this for your first smartphone, TRY it before you buy it, it was an absolute dealbreaker for me.

• 2011-04-26 16:10
  • Lc}j

Hey,any1 plz help me.plz,plz,plz tell me how to use the phone as a modem for my pc?what softwere shd i use to do this?

• 2011-04-26 15:20
  • uNVC

This android's phone is good and cheap. No need to be hesitate

• 2011-04-26 14:51
  • wrki

it has been a month since i have bought this phone. Must say that the phone functions really well and the useful apps can be easily download from android market.The only thing i am disappointed with is the phones internal memory, once u have covered 160 mb of your phone memory it is next to impossible to download any other app on phone. also the battery life is not very great.

• 2011-04-26 11:12
  • 7tG4

> In reply to Samir @ 2011-04-26 04:59 from uNVC - click to readthough u have froyo but u will not able to install everything in sd card .u can install a app or game in sd card which is moveable to sd card.some app or game will install in phone memory and it can not be moved. u can use a app named app 2 sd to do so .but using this app u can not move everything to
memory card ,for example most popular flash player 10.2 will have to install in phone memory so we have to embrace the situation

• 2011-04-26 11:03
  • uNVC

great phone and affordable (below 9K php). just got mine last week and it's a smart choice to purchased samsung galaxy mini over xperia x8. . :)

• 2011-04-26 09:31
  • 9L1B

personalised Message Tone help here as well?
I'm done modifying my Ringtone but I want to set message tone as a personal one. I can only get the default. =(

ALL OVER EXPERIENCE??? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

• 2011-04-26 07:53
  • 9LbH

I bought the mini to feel the android experience, and boy, I was in for a surprise!! It's freakin' great, usable applications were easily downloaded in the android market, well, this would be my platform from now on. I'm getting tired of the nokia interface, no improvements whatsoever. My next target would be the galaxy s2. Now, that would be a more pleasant experience!!

• 2011-04-26 05:28
  • Kg@0

> In reply to Vladuthz @ 2011-04-23 16:15 from 0UHK - click to readyou need to create a folder named media on your sd card. then create a folder named notifications inside the media folder. that's it. Alternately you could also make a folder named ringtone for ringtones, and alarms, for your alarm notification.. Try it now dude, it works 500%.

• 2011-04-26 05:19
  • Kg@0

Can i install all the apps and games in sd card??? plz tell me....

• 2011-04-26 04:59
  • uNVC

Does this phone vibrates and rings in the same time ? because my old samsung phone did not have this option which was very weird
Also what about battery life ? how many days does it last for a moderate usage?

• 2011-04-25 21:45
  • fsgn

does it can keep unlimited sms in your inbox? depends on memory?

• 2011-04-25 12:55
  • wrdx

how to change original message tone to my own music tone

• 2011-04-25 12:36
  • PVV5

This phone doesnt support SKYPE .. pitty on this phone!! :@:@

• 2011-04-25 11:59
  • PBjx

> In reply to Anuragg @ 2011-04-25 04:51 from wdQq - click to readwhere did you buy your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570?

• 2011-04-25 11:14
  • wYFi

Awesome experience...
Android froyo works great !! Very smooth touch, and overall a value for money product !! If you want a smartphone below 9k.. Its the best option :)

• 2011-04-25 04:51
  • wdQq

> In reply to Vladuthz @ 2011-04-23 16:15 from 0UHK - click to readU can change it from the music player. Push the menu button while u r playing your desired tone u will see an option to set it as your ringtone. Thanks.

• 2011-04-25 04:35
  • utkB

i have problem ,im forgot my password phone,and iforgot my gogle account,how to find out my gogle account???

• 2011-04-24 18:51
  • Ki2}

hi friends. can we record voice calls on this phone ? pl. reply.

• 2011-04-24 16:38
  • vbRp
Total of 6762 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.