Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
6.8

Guys help me..How to lock messages in Galaxy S5570???

• 2011-04-22 16:25
  • KIf3

where can i get applications from?

• 2011-04-22 15:44
  • 0UHG

guys,
i just bought the phone....nice 1...can any 1 tell me how to insert widget(not download)...into mmc card and install??

• 2011-04-22 15:37
  • u4gD

i want to buy this phone...is it a good phone.

• 2011-04-22 11:41
  • vGFW

> In reply to Dani @ 2011-04-20 10:26 from Tr3J - click to readYes skype is supported.

• 2011-04-22 10:09
  • w4ee

> In reply to Tyson @ 2011-04-21 10:53 from yp3Q - click to readWill u plz tell me how the internet works in EDGE network,is the OS upgradable?and plz give more details abt battery.ex-how u use&how long it lasts.bcoz i m going to buy it&only thing i worry abt is it's battery!!!

• 2011-04-22 09:15
  • uNVC

how will i call anyone from this phone .it does'nt have keypad?????????

• 2011-04-22 09:12
  • 2@1x

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-04-19 10:58 from 9xeX - click to readguys.. u can perfectly enhance the battery performance just by utilising its feature "Task Manager". Once you are done with ur use just long press the centre button & close all the active/running applications..
also go under "ram management" & clear memory so that all active programs consuming unneccesary ram will get closed..
avoid switching off/on as much as you can..
& last bt nt least, "AVOID charging in cycles" i.e once u have started wid charging, dont unplug it till the cell is fully charged.
intially, i was also unhappy wiht its battery performance bt by following some useful instructions from experts as mentioned above battary performance has just shooted up..
so my final review considering price & performance, its 8.5/10. just d 'perfect' choice for budget concious people. njoy surfing!

• 2011-04-22 08:13
  • 9xeX

Hi. I've just bought the unit and just installed the configuration setting as instructed. However, I'm not getting the 3G connection/signal even at the active area where others could. Can anyone help me on this problem? thanks in advance.

• 2011-04-22 06:45
  • i8wS

Can we use compass, just like in iphone 4, to get the position without connecting to internet,
I mean some other method, i mean other than the following:
You can try dialing *#0*#. A LCD Test screen will appear. There, you can see 15 test buttons on the screen. "Compass" is one of the button in there. You just need to press the "Compass" button for it to appear.

• 2011-04-22 06:19
  • 2TwH

Can we use compass, just like in i phone 4, to get the position without connecting to internet,
I mean some other method, i mean other than the following:

• 2011-04-22 06:16
  • 2Twk

hi guys,

please help me.. how can i install apps on my galaxy mini when it always says in the android market "there are no android fones associated with this account",. what should i do????... how can it detect my fone?... thanks in advance...

• 2011-04-22 04:57
  • t7ym

hi guys,

i have a problem on my galaxy mini... i can't install apps using my pc. it always says "there are no android fones associated with this account". what should i do? please help... thanks in advance....

• 2011-04-22 04:47
  • t7ym

> In reply to Dani @ 2011-04-20 10:26 from Tr3J - click to readYeap, u can use also ICQ Yahoo!Messanger and MSN

• 2011-04-21 23:54
  • 0U4V

believe me guyz diz phone is really great touchsreen is very responsive guyz don't think twice purchase diz awesome phone...

• 2011-04-21 18:31

hi,can sum1 tell me how to assign the message tone,,,thanks guyz

• 2011-04-21 18:25
  • 9yHm

> In reply to jen @ 2011-04-20 08:36 from GAdr - click to readu just go to music player play the music u want as ur ringtone and press the button from the left u will see the option set as ringtone...regarding the message tone i can't assign also datz my problem also dude...

• 2011-04-21 18:19
  • 9yHm

> In reply to Tyson @ 2011-04-21 10:53 from yp3Q - click to readi dont know if i really understand the last cons,, well go to display settings and calbrate.

• 2011-04-21 17:35
  • wHrS

ohhhhh i love it to...

• 2011-04-21 11:52
  • PSvP

***UPDATED REVIEW***

just got this phone yesterday been pretty fine, Android is good no lags. Here what i thought:

Pros:

. Value for money
. Good build quality
. Music is great in ear and good on speakers
. Web browser is great
. Touch is dreamy
. Camera is good in daylight
. Swipe and qwerty works like a charm and there's a touch keypad too like abc-def
. Document viewer (didn't test the editor yet)
. Live wallpaper support, one built in
. Multi touch
. Pinch zooming
. Eye candy music player
. wifi & GPS works great
. Battery is alright lasts a day at normal usage
. Good choice of built in apps and organizer
. Android market and Samsung apps
. Stock earphones are ok once you get the hang of em
. Screen is pretty ok for the resolution some built in wallpapers help quite alot

Cons:

. No divx/xvid support
. camera quality in dark
. Lacks flash
. Auto rotation only gives me landscape view(no portrait) in sub sections like inside settings and messaging and turning it off only gives me portrait mode in everything

It all comes down to the value and BANG!! it delivers it by fulfilling my desires, however can someone assist me on the last con as it's making me curious if my sensor is defective.

• 2011-04-21 10:53
  • yp3Q
Total of 6748 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.